GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 08 Jul 2020, 03:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2016, 08:57
bjy wrote:
henryongmat wrote:
bjy wrote:
Applied for R4 on 4/24, got an email this afternoon inviting me to interview on campus. Anyone else in a similar boat?


I applied in R4 on 4/25 and haven't gotten an interview invite. Am I out of luck??


Not sure, has anyone been put on waitlist from R4?

The invitation was also via email, so double check your spam! Good luck!

Posted from my mobile device


Checked spam, nothing :( good luck to you, let us know how the interview goes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Apr 2016
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2016, 09:01
henryongmat wrote:
JayYang wrote:
bjy wrote:
Applied for R4 on 4/24, got an email this afternoon inviting me to interview on campus. Anyone else in a similar boat?



Got an invite email for interview on campus too.


When did you turn in your application?




I submitted on the 25th. You can try to check your Spam.

Good luck.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2016, 15:24
looks like they are still accepting applicants until june 6!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.49
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2016, 18:56
henryongmat wrote:
looks like they are still accepting applicants until june 6!


Interesting! R5? I wonder what's going on over there.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2016, 23:32
bjy wrote:
henryongmat wrote:
looks like they are still accepting applicants until june 6!


Interesting! R5? I wonder what's going on over there.


no clue, but I'm pretty bummed I didn't get an interview :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2016, 13:39
henryongmat wrote:
bjy wrote:
henryongmat wrote:
looks like they are still accepting applicants until june 6!


Interesting! R5? I wonder what's going on over there.


no clue, but I'm pretty bummed I didn't get an interview :(



Did you ever have a status update on the portal? I had to contact them about an issue with my app. It sounds like they're still reviewing Rd4.

The FT application process sounded like there were some interview invites going out very close to decision date.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2016, 06:10
Got an interview request yesterday. They had quite a few slots open for next week still.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 May 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2016, 20:34
Hi fellow applicants! First time poster here.

I applied for R3 the day of the deadline, and in late April got an email from adcom saying that they felt I could fill out the supplemental part of the application about extracurriculars (6. Please list all community and professional organizations and extracurricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies that have allowed you to demonstrate leadership, including dates of involvement). I submitted an answer a few days later. I don't know what (if anything!) to read into this. Has anyone been asked to submit a supplemental essay?

Feeling bummed that I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Wondering if I will at this point. :(
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jan 2015
Posts: 53
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2016, 20:45
1
Hmm. I thought that question wasn't optional... I wrote that essay before the deadline. Adcom requesting for additional information, could only indicate one thing: your application looks promising, so be optimistic. :-)

PTMBAhopeful2016 wrote:
Hi fellow applicants! First time poster here.

I applied for R3 the day of the deadline, and in late April got an email from adcom saying that they felt I could fill out the supplemental part of the application about extracurriculars (6. Please list all community and professional organizations and extracurricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies that have allowed you to demonstrate leadership, including dates of involvement). I submitted an answer a few days later. I don't know what (if anything!) to read into this. Has anyone been asked to submit a supplemental essay?

Feeling bummed that I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Wondering if I will at this point. :(


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2014
Posts: 34
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2016, 17:22
If you're still contemplating to apply, there's still time; however, the sooner you submit, the better :)

Round: Rolling
Online Application submitted by: June 6, 2016**
Decision posted on: Rolling


** Last day to submit an application is June 6. We encourage you to apply sooner. All decisions will be on a rolling basis.

http://ewmba.haas.berkeley.edu/admissions/
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 12
Location: United States
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2016, 11:48
T-3!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2016, 15:07
can't wait. :|
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:35
Has anyone heard from the admissions regarding their 4th round decision for ewmba? I am getting super nervous.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:39
1
sameyetus wrote:
Has anyone heard from the admissions regarding their 4th round decision for ewmba? I am getting super nervous.


Just got an acceptance call. It's still only 930 there I'm sure there's still time.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:41
chicojuarz wrote:
sameyetus wrote:
Has anyone heard from the admissions regarding their 4th round decision for ewmba? I am getting super nervous.


Just got an acceptance call. It's still only 930 there I'm sure there's still time.


Congratulations. When was your interview date?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:43
sameyetus wrote:
chicojuarz wrote:
sameyetus wrote:
Has anyone heard from the admissions regarding their 4th round decision for ewmba? I am getting super nervous.


Just got an acceptance call. It's still only 930 there I'm sure there's still time.


Congratulations. When was your interview date?


Thanks! I interviewed May 18th.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:45
Just got an acceptance call. It's still only 930 there I'm sure there's still time.[/quote]

Congratulations. When was your interview date?[/quote]

Thanks! I interviewed May 18th.[/quote]

Oh no! I interviewed on 13th and still haven't heard anything.. this is depressing.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 08:47
chicojuarz wrote:
sameyetus wrote:
Has anyone heard from the admissions regarding their 4th round decision for ewmba? I am getting super nervous.


Just got an acceptance call. It's still only 930 there I'm sure there's still time.



Can I ask who interviewed you?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 09:55
1
Got my call an hour back. Got in!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 10:21
1
I guess they are done calling everyone they planned to. Sigh!!!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019   [#permalink] 02 Jun 2016, 10:21

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 267 posts ] 

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2016 Intake) Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: variantguy






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne