GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Aug 2020, 18:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Haas EWMBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2023

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Haas EWMBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2023  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2020, 17:51
Got waitlisted for the third time... Anyone else still on the waitlist?
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Haas EWMBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2023  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2020, 18:02
Got admitted. Found out through the portal. No email yet. Good luck to everyone else!
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 08:50
wtiger91 wrote:
I applied via Cal Advantage and just received my decision letter stating "On behalf of the Admissions Committee of the Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program, it is my great pleasure to inform you that you have been recommended for admission to the Class of 2023! We expect final approval by UC Berkeley's Graduate Division shortly and will provide you with an update then." Does this mean I got accepted or can I still get rejected by the Graduate Division?
Thank you.

Has anyone gotten any clarification on this?

I tried calling this morning but haven't heard back from admissions.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.21

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 09:29
I found out through the portal that I was admitted. I will be deciding between UCLA FEMBA and Haas EWMBA. If anyone is in a similar position, let me know. I would enjoy discussing the merits with someone who is deciding between the two programs.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 09:31
gobears91 wrote:
wtiger91 wrote:
I applied via Cal Advantage and just received my decision letter stating "On behalf of the Admissions Committee of the Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program, it is my great pleasure to inform you that you have been recommended for admission to the Class of 2023! We expect final approval by UC Berkeley's Graduate Division shortly and will provide you with an update then." Does this mean I got accepted or can I still get rejected by the Graduate Division?
Thank you.

They updated the portal right now
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 09:49
Mafe1234 wrote:
gobears91 wrote:
wtiger91 wrote:
Thank you.

I also got the update on the portal. Congrats to all!!
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 10:51
Mafe1234 wrote:
gobears91 wrote:
wtiger91 wrote:
Thank you.

Just updated for me as well.

Congrats to everyone and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back!!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 12:05
jettagc wrote:
Got admitted. Found out through the portal. No email yet. Good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations!! Did you apply in Round 5?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.21

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 12:07
As a data point, I applied round 5 and received a decision.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 12:13
2ohoh2 wrote:

I am on waitlist.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Haas EWMBA'24
GPA: 3.03

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2020, 20:16
2ohoh2 wrote:

Also on the waitlist too.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2020, 04:46
Murphywest wrote:
jettagc wrote:

Congratulations!! Did you apply in Round 5?

Thanks! I did round 5.

I also just discovered that scholarships were only offered up to round 3 applicants.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2020, 05:08
There were scholarships? I heard there are no scholarships. I could be wrong.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2020, 10:25
Hi! I also applied via Cal Advantage for full time. I submitted my application quite late, on June 30th. They haven't said when decision would be posted. Has anyone heard anything?

Congrats to everyone who already heard back!!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Haas EWMBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2023   [#permalink] 10 Jul 2020, 10:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   [ 174 posts ] 

Calling all Haas EWMBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2023

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: variantguy, Parnika182