Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:54 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 718 [0]
Given Kudos: 99
Concentration: Strategy, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 3.88
WE:Business Development (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Economics
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I got over my second interview today. I think I must be the last person in the forum to be done with them. Now begins the wait. Good luck everyone!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 325 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
WE:Real Estate (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (Sept 2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
atsbrnnnn wrote:
Good luck guys, I've been there, it's a bit nerve wrecking. As you get accepted over the next week or so, feel free to join the "INSEAD 18J" group on Facebook, so that we can start to get to know each other.

All the best,
A

Hopefully soon!! This wait is excruciating!!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
DI119 wrote:
I got over my second interview today. I think I must be the last person in the forum to be done with them. Now begins the wait. Good luck everyone!

Best strategy ever! Now you just need to relax this weekend and have your answer next week. :lol:
We all should have done that 8-)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
atsbrnnnn wrote:
Good luck guys, I've been there, it's a bit nerve wrecking. As you get accepted over the next week or so, feel free to join the "INSEAD 18J" group on Facebook, so that we can start to get to know each other.

All the best,
A

Is the group in secret mode ? I am not able to find it on Facebook.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Icecream87 wrote:
DI119 wrote:

Best strategy ever! Now you just need to relax this weekend and have your answer next week. :lol:

Exactly! Is it normal or just me that I started feeling really good after interviews, but as the time gets closer to next week, I feel much worse and am having a really bad feeling now.... Although I dreamed about receiving a call this morning haha... ugh, I must have gone crazy...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
tangyj wrote:
Icecream87 wrote:
DI119 wrote:

Exactly! Is it normal or just me that I started feeling really good after interviews, but as the time gets closer to next week, I feel much worse and am having a really bad feeling now.... Although I dreamed about receiving a call this morning haha... ugh, I must have gone crazy...

ahah, as time goes by we tend to focus on the few (or more... ;) ) silly things we may have said.
and im like why did i answer that to this one, did he notice i was sort of exaggerating?

ahah
enjoy your WE guys
may the fortitude be with you
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
Final week everyone! Good luck and hope we all receive the good news we've been hoping for.
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Expert Reply
INSEAD masterclass on Friday, 11/25 @ 6:30pm at #Singy https://www.insead.edu/master-programme ... ua_id=2753
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Expert Reply
INSEAD masterclass on Friday, 11/25 @ 2pm at #Fonty https://www.insead.edu/master-programme ... ua_id=2756
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Guys I am applying for INSEAD round 2. I am a marine engineer with 6 years exp in international shipping. I know 5 international languages with certification in german and french.My GMAT score is 710. I want to know about the newly-introduced video essay questions. could you please help me with the experience ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
dkvs007 wrote:
Hi Guys I am applying for INSEAD round 2. I am a marine engineer with 6 years exp in international shipping. I know 5 international languages with certification in german and french.My GMAT score is 710. I want to know about the newly-introduced video essay questions. could you please help me with the experience ?

Hi dkv. There is nothing much to say. There are four questions in total. The whole thing took like 40 minutes. Once you launch the process you cant stop it. You get a question, about a minute to structure your reply, and then have to answer in another minute. The questions are standard mba application stuff, you have a few examples in the last few posts, I don't remember mine anymore. For me the hardest part was giving a reply in exactly one minute. Questions are quite open ended and it is hard to plan an opening, a couple of key messages and a conclusion that lasts exactly one minute.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
dkvs007 wrote:

I second Warnimont. You can check the first page. I gathered all the debriefs on the video interview there. Good luck!

LAST WEEK!!!!!
9 AM in PARIS, come on INSEAD pick that phone up and start calling!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Icecream87 wrote:

LAST WEEK!!!!!
9 AM in PARIS, come on INSEAD pick that phone up and start calling!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yess, stomach has been doing flipflops since yesterday evening! My mind has gone through every possible scenario and the reaction I would have to it... Good luck to everyone!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
lpetroski wrote:
Icecream87 wrote:

LAST WEEK!!!!!

Yess, stomach has been doing flipflops since yesterday evening! My mind has gone through every possible scenario and the reaction I would have to it... Good luck to everyone!

I am expecting worse when the first admit comes while I still wait for mine... I am definitely NOT prepared for this!

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.63
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
MBAforthedream wrote:
lpetroski wrote:
Icecream87 wrote:

LAST WEEK!!!!!

I am expecting worse when the first admit comes while I still wait for mine... I am definitely NOT prepared for this!

Posted from GMAT ToolKit

let's make a deal, the first of us to be called, pays drinks for all admitted of the forum on the first INSEAD party !!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Same here guys. Not prepared, can't bare to look at my phone or emails. I guess I'ill just cry either way :lol:.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
pierre75020 wrote:

let's make a deal, the first of us to be called, pays drinks for all admitted of the forum on the first INSEAD party !!!

HAH - let's hope that's you then pierre75020 :wink: I'm in for the deal.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts