GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 22 Jan 2020, 04:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7414
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2019, 03:01
Hi Admits! Many Congratulations. :clap:

Use this topic to connect and start helping each other! You can talk about the next steps, funding, joining timeline, etc..

Admit Roll Call

The list is automatically updated based on the reports to the Decision Tracker
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7414
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 04:39
So.. who all among the R1 admits decided to accept the admission offer and attend ISB?
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 May 2018
Posts: 48
Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2019, 05:03
3
I am joining ISB

Narenn wrote:
So.. who all among the R1 admits decided to accept the admission offer and attend ISB?


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 May 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Dec 2019, 06:32
Anyone has interview in Bangalore on 11th or 12th of Jan?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2019, 07:04
Hello everyone,

I have applied to ISB in the R2 and chose Bangalore as my preferred my interview location. I was wondering if the interview calls for this particular round have begun already? According to the website the interview dates for Bangalore are Jan 4 and 5.

Should I continue to wait/hope for an interview call even now or do you think I haven’t received any mail from ISB because I have been rejected.

Thank you for your response in advance.
A hopeful ISB applicant :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 44
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2019, 07:54
1
ggnamita wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have applied to ISB in the R2 and chose Bangalore as my preferred my interview location. I was wondering if the interview calls for this particular round have begun already? According to the website the interview dates for Bangalore are Jan 4 and 5.

Should I continue to wait/hope for an interview call even now or do you think I haven’t received any mail from ISB because I have been rejected.

Thank you for your response in advance.
A hopeful ISB applicant :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hello there,
Interview invites for Bangalore had been rolled out on the 18th. From what I gather, most of the invites have been rolled out and minority remain.

Regards
A hopeful ISB applicant too
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7414
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2019, 23:49
Hi Admits, We are looking to do a short post-decision interview or talk on the application process in general, how it helped you grow as a person, any takeaways and advice for future applicants, and things you could have done better; something similar to this. Anyone would like to volunteer for this? If interested, Pls PM me.

PS:
1) It's your choice whether to do video or just audio interview.
2) You can do interview under your real name or forum username; choice is yours.
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 00:26
elPatron434 wrote:
ggnamita wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have applied to ISB in the R2 and chose Bangalore as my preferred my interview location. I was wondering if the interview calls for this particular round have begun already? According to the website the interview dates for Bangalore are Jan 4 and 5.

Should I continue to wait/hope for an interview call even now or do you think I haven’t received any mail from ISB because I have been rejected.

Thank you for your response in advance.
A hopeful ISB applicant :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hello there,
Interview invites for Bangalore had been rolled out on the 18th. From what I gather, most of the invites have been rolled out and minority remain.

Regards
A hopeful ISB applicant too


Is there a way of knowing whether all the Interview invites are out or is there still a chance of receiving an invite for R2 Mumbai (January 4 & 5)?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 44
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 00:28
jtushark wrote:
elPatron434 wrote:
ggnamita wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have applied to ISB in the R2 and chose Bangalore as my preferred my interview location. I was wondering if the interview calls for this particular round have begun already? According to the website the interview dates for Bangalore are Jan 4 and 5.

Should I continue to wait/hope for an interview call even now or do you think I haven’t received any mail from ISB because I have been rejected.

Thank you for your response in advance.
A hopeful ISB applicant :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hello there,
Interview invites for Bangalore had been rolled out on the 18th. From what I gather, most of the invites have been rolled out and minority remain.

Regards
A hopeful ISB applicant too


Is there a way of knowing whether all the Interview invites are out or is there still a chance of receiving an invite for R2 Mumbai (January 4 & 5)?


Don't know man.... Even I'm desperately looking for that answer
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Dec 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 20:51
1
Hi all, I am a YLP admit joining the class of 2021 in the Hyderabad campus. Is there any telegram from that has been formed yet?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 May 2018
Posts: 48
Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2019, 21:18
https://tinyurl.com/u8v9xlj

Link for Hyd campus admits Whatsapp group


avanimogadala wrote:
Hi all, I am a YLP admit joining the class of 2021 in the Hyderabad campus. Is there any telegram from that has been formed yet?


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2017
Posts: 17
Location: India
GMAT 1: 550 Q50 V16
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 2.92
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2020, 09:33
1
Any WhatsApp group for isb mohali

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 May 2019
Posts: 2
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2020, 06:57
Hello all admits from R2,

After how many days from interview date, did you receive the result?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 44
Location: India
GRE 1: Q165 V160
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 01:26
R2 calls still expected?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 03:18
Hey
Any watsapp group for admits

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Oct 2015
Posts: 145
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE: Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2020, 05:20
Harishpotnuru wrote:
Hello all admits from R2,

After how many days from interview date, did you receive the result?



Yes, requesting admits to kindly guide us about the interview and result timing.. Any reverts shall be deeply appreciated.. :please
Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 28 May 2018
Posts: 151
Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V35
GMAT 2: 670 Q45 V37
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2020, 11:29
3
jass0812 wrote:
Hey
Any watsapp group for admits

Posted from my mobile device



Telegram Groups by Admits/YLPs:

1. Co'21 Combined - https://t.me/joinchat/MvJfkRdldDnz8dbd7bS7-g

2. Co'21 Hyderabad - https://t.me/joinchat/GBtxmE0_fvelk9rpvdka0A

3. Co'21 Mohali -
https://t.me/joinchat/O6LJnhLhIJRBlvTuBr7lLA


Whatsapp groups

Hyd + Mohali Co'21 (already full): https://tinyurl.com/tvpk8en

Hyd Co'21: https://tinyurl.com/u8v9xlj

Mohali Co'21: https://tinyurl.com/wrorj9c

B'lore: https://tinyurl.com/quftywh

Hyd: https://tinyurl.com/trd8ubx

Mumbai: https://tinyurl.com/uzkzwjd

Pune: https://tinyurl.com/rub4o59

Delhi: https://tinyurl.com/radyvx4

Kolkata: https://tinyurl.com/vzfje3z

Chennai: https://tinyurl.com/u8pnac2
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jun 2019
Posts: 5
Location: India
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2020, 20:28
Hi. I have been trying to access the ISB website to accept my admission offer by it is not working since yesterday. Anyone else facing this issue and whom can I contact regarding this?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)   [#permalink] 17 Jan 2020, 20:28
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All ISB Admits; Class Of 2021 (2020 intake)

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, warriorguy






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne