GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 10:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2013
Posts: 18
Location: India
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
WE: Medicine and Health (Health Care)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2014, 06:37
1
Essay topics for Class Of 2016 are up now... :thumbup:
SVP
SVP
User avatar
P
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1897
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 14 May 2014, 02:53
1
For all those looking for the essay analyses for this year's (2014-15) ISB app, and who missed the other thread:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/isb-essay-analysis-171123.html
_________________
GyanOne [www.gyanone.com]| Premium MBA and MiM Admissions Consulting

Awesome Work | Honest Advise | Outstanding Results

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Email: info at gyanone dot com | +91 98998 31738 | Skype: gyanone.services

Originally posted by GyanOne on 09 May 2014, 10:26.
Last edited by GyanOne on 14 May 2014, 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1385
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2014, 08:10
gmatbugsme84 wrote:

Yep. It seems that the portal is up only for testing. The questions changed when I logged back in. I think maybe we should wait for the portal to go LIVE before discussing the essays.

I found a bug though... Being a re-applicant I need to complete essay #5. But, I can't see essay #5 (no link in portal). Though I think I'll wait for the portal to go live before reporting this bug.


Lets rock it this time :)
_________________
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1385
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2014, 08:35
2
Interesting application process. We have option to choose which topic do we want to write about in one of the essays.
Also, the word limit has been reduced for two of the essays.

Essay Topics:

Essay 1:
Innovation or doing things differently it is said is a key to future success. Could you substantiate or negate this idea based on your experience. Please provide examples from your own experience – either examples of your own innovation or examples of others whom you have worked with.
(300 words max)

Essay2:
Applying to and enrolling in a Business School is an important career decision. Critically look at your career to date, the choices you have made, the key influences behind those choices, your goals for the future and how you expect to benefit from the ISB experience in achieving your goals.
(300 words max)

Essay 3:
One of the following:
A) This experience completely changed my way of thinking.
OR
B) An instance when you went out of the ordinary to achieve something significant, but in hind sight feel you could have done better.
OR
C) Tell us about your role in a team that made a significant contribution to the organization
OR
D) Contribution to peer learning and engagement with the ISB student body are important aspects of the ISB experience. What contribution do you expect to make in this direction during the one year at ISB.
(200 words max)

Essay4:
Please provide additional information, if any, that will significantly affect the consideration of your application to the ISB.
(200 words max)

Essay5:
Reapplicant Essay.(Not for everyone.)


Gung ho!!!
_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2014, 23:53
ankurgupta03 wrote:
gmatbugsme84 wrote:

Yep. It seems that the portal is up only for testing. The questions changed when I logged back in. I think maybe we should wait for the portal to go LIVE before discussing the essays.

I found a bug though... Being a re-applicant I need to complete essay #5. But, I can't see essay #5 (no link in portal). Though I think I'll wait for the portal to go live before reporting this bug.


Lets rock it this time :)


Absolutely...

BTW.. did you retake the GMAT? Congrats on the 10 pt increase... Did you get feedback from anyone whether the 700 could be a hurdle (of course 700 is a great score, but looking at your profile holistically, did anyone suggest that you retake the exam)?
_________________
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1385
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 02:46
Hey

I bumped into one of my interviewers at my current organization. He told me that 700 is not a good score so i appeared for gmat agaib but ended up with 710
Dnt know how much will this help :)

Posted from my mobile device
_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 03:02
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Hey

I bumped into one of my interviewers at my current organization. He told me that 700 is not a good score so i appeared for gmat agaib but ended up with 710
Dnt know how much will this help :)

Posted from my mobile device


Did he happen to mention what a "good score" is?

Then again for a candidate, a 710 doesn't hurt when measured against his 700. :-D

P.S. Makes me wonder if my 720 is good enough or not :roll: :roll:
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 May 2014
Posts: 47
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 15:00
1
FROM ISB PGP Admissions Director Blog: Young Leaders Programme
We completed the fourth and final Learning Weekend for the first batch of the Young Leaders Programme students at Mohali in mid February. We are ready to welcome these students to the regular PGP in April this year. Over the last two years we have mentored the students, given them inputs on critical thinking, team building, building consensus, value creation/value capture etc in addition to giving them inputs on various career choices they can make. We do hope they can use these inputs to chalk out a plan of action while they are at ISB for the next one year and make a flying start to their career thereon.

The key aspects of YLP are the Learning Weekends that include leadership & knowledge sessions with the renowned faculty of ISB and industry leaders. These sessions include structured learning that focus on the fundamentals of management education along with building hard and soft skills. All this, along with mentorship from senior ISB officials & alumni enhances the professional experience of the student in those two years. YLP also provides an opportunity to connect with high-end achievers, great minds, hence, building a network for life. To top it, there is a scholarship of INR 1 lakh for every YLP student. Finally, the YLP ends with the student joining the PGP at ISB with a head-start to his career, enhanced work experience and an edge over his/her peers.

As we have been doing in the past we visited India’s top colleges from various disciplines including the IITs, BITS, HR College, Lady Sriram College of Commerce, et al in order to interact with the prospective applicants. The response as usual has been very enthusiastic.

To be eligible for admission into YLP, the candidate must be in his pre-final year of graduation in any discipline. The selection process is a three-stage one which consists of profile evaluation, analysis of academic and analytical skills, GMAT score, written essays, video presentation and personal interviews. Excellence at every stage is a must to make the cut. The best of the best are the ones who get chosen for YLP.

So to sum it up, the youngsters who make it to this programme are, therefore, ideally positioned to transform into tomorrow’s exceptional business leaders. Because it really isn’t about where one comes from; it is about where one intends to go.

Applications are now open at http://ylpapp.isb.edu/user/Signup.aspx
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 May 2014
Posts: 47
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 15:00
1
FROM ISB PGP Admissions Director Blog: How to make a strong EEO application
The applications for the Early Entry Option (EEO) for PGP are in progress and the last date for the same is just around the corner viz. on the 30th of April, 2014. Have you submitted your applications yet? If not, then here are a few pointers I would like to put across on how to make a strong EEO application. These will help you to increase your chances of securing an admission offer.

First of all, if you have made up your mind and are certain that you will be making a career in management someday, then congratulations! You are already showing some signs of leadership potential which we look for while assessing your application.

Parameters for evaluating an EEO application

When you apply for the PGP through EEO, your application is assessed on the following criteria:

Academic Capacity:

Your past academic performance plays a major role in EEO as it demonstrates that you can meet the academic rigor demanded by the PGP at ISB. This does not mean that you strictly need to ace in your academics. If you have a good GMAT score with a fairly balanced academics score, you stand a great chance too. By balanced academics, I mean consistency in your academic performance throughout and not just your 10th and 12th marks.

Balanced Personal Attributes

Your choice in extra-curricular activities and your involvement in them display your ability to lead and influence people, organize activities and your ambition to see a project to its end not just for the sake of it but with a flair that is typical of a person who is an aspiring leader. You should highlight these qualities in your essays. Your essays should clearly reflect what you are, your personality, your goals and expectations.

Mention your extra-curricular activities (achievements in sports, social service, college events etc.) and your past internships weaving them with your future goals. For example, if you want to make a career in FMCG marketing then link this with your college projects on rural marketing, internship in market research or advertising agency, etc. If you have any work experience, prioritize it in the flow of your essay and highlight the achievements associated with it. Remember that the key to composing a good essay is to be yourself while writing it. Make your essays so lucid that they differentiate you from the rest of the applicants.



Leadership potential

This attribute is evaluated mainly through the recommendations you submit. Recommendations from your college professor, department head, mentor at internship or at NGO/ sports academy etc. are very important when it comes to gauging your caliber as a leader. Be mindful about taking recommendations from people who know you well and can evaluate your abilities and potential thoroughly.If you ask a person who is not well acquainted with you, there is a possibility of them clicking on ‘Unable to evaluate’, an option given with every close ended question, which may go against you. So, when it comes to taking recommendations, the right people are the key than the people from top designations.

To cut this long story short, know that there is no separate weight-age assigned to any of the above parameters. Your application will be evaluated holistically and based on an overall evaluation an admit offer may be given. So, if you are an eager aspirant who wants to join ISB, then work on a strong EEO application right away and submit by 30th of April, 2014.

All the best!
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1385
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2014, 20:49
gmatbugsme84 wrote:

Did he happen to mention what a "good score" is?

Then again for a candidate, a 710 doesn't hurt when measured against his 700. :-D

P.S. Makes me wonder if my 720 is good enough or not :roll: :roll:


Hmm ... lets hope 710 works out.

720 for sure is a good score. I know many people with 710 and above, but not with 700 :P
And no he did not mention a good score ...
_________________
SVP
SVP
User avatar
P
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1897
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2014, 03:00
Quote:
Hmm ... lets hope 710 works out.

720 for sure is a good score. I know many people with 710 and above, but not with 700 :P
And no he did not mention a good score ...


Guys, the difference between a 710 and a 700 is exactly what it should be - 10 points. This is never going to be the make-or-break point in the application.

For further reference, this will be of relevance: http://poetsandquants.com/2014/02/24/the-gatekeeper-at-the-indian-school-of-business/

Do note that Mr. Menon is no longer ISB's Admissions Director - he has moved on to a new role effective April 1. However, the points expressed all remain valid.
_________________
GyanOne [www.gyanone.com]| Premium MBA and MiM Admissions Consulting

Awesome Work | Honest Advise | Outstanding Results

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Email: info at gyanone dot com | +91 98998 31738 | Skype: gyanone.services
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2014, 00:58
Are you guys aware that ISB is giving feedback on previous applications?
_________________
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1385
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2014, 05:45
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Are you guys aware that ISB is giving feedback on previous applications?

You mean to say personalized feedback for the application?
_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2014, 09:51
ankurgupta03 wrote:
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Are you guys aware that ISB is giving feedback on previous applications?

You mean to say personalized feedback for the application?

Yes. Check out pagalguy's thread.

I sent a mail to them Friday but haven't got a reply. Will call them on Monday.
_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 05:01
1
1
Just had a feedback session. The person did not have my application, but only my interview form:

1. Nothing wrong with my application. Could have been admitted. Reason for ding was the competitive applicant pool.
I asked for elaboration on this: "Competitive applicant pool" means, though I did well, there was somebody else who performed better. I was told that, the interview panel expected a higher degree of competence from my given my work experience and educational experience (M.S. in Aero Engg. from U.S. univ). Further, the interview process requires you to present yourself in the best possible manner (your profile may be great... but you need to sell it too). Nutshell, sell yourself better in the interview as there was scope for improvement.

2. My undergrad GPA is not great. He asked me the reason for this. I explained the marking system of the Univ. His advice was to present my final year marks in the application (my final year marks were significantly higher than first three years), as my University awards the degree only on final year marks.

3. Related to point 2 - he asked if I could retake the GMAT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Upon demands of further elaboration: Not that 720 is not a good score, it is :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .... Just that 750 or 740 or even 730 is a better score, and would've helped considering my not so great undergrad marks. He did add that he understood that retaking the GMAT would involve around 3 months of preparation (really??? I wanted ask him to look around on the GC, how much time do people spend preparing for the exam) and it was my decision on whether, I wanted to retake the exam.

4. I asked whether it wouldn't be more beneficial to work on other areas in my application besides the GMAT - such as developing leadership outside of work, which I have been working on this year. He did not comment much on it, except came back again to retaking the GMAT.

5. My work experience is OK. I asked, if it is on the higher side (I will be nearing six years next year) - I was told that, it is OK for applying in this year, but it will be go over the "accepted" limit next year.

6. When I asked if there were any red flags in my application, he only mentioned that my college marks were slightly low. No other flags.

Overall, he encouraged me to reapply this year with the advice of maybe re-taking the GMAT to compensate for my college marks.
_________________
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Status: Nothing comes easy: neither do I want.
Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Posts: 2479
Location: Malaysia
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2014, 10:28
2
Hi Everyone, I have recently joined ISB and will be happy to take your questions. Kindly refrain from messages and post your questions here. I m extremely busy at school and might not be able to reply soon. You all will know once you join ISB :)
Kindly refrain from asking ' what are my chances with 700, 5+ yrs exp type questions '. If you are still not sure what B schools looks really in your application, then spend some time to understand that first. I will try to help as much as I can.

To get started for ISB here you go :
https://www.facebook.com/ISBadmissions for latest updates.
http://pgpapp.isb.edu/ for your application

Meet Team Admissions and Alumni at our infosession
http://www.isb.edu/events/admission-eve ... &tid_3=All
_________________
Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Gmat test review :
http://gmatclub.com/forum/670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Mar 2014
Posts: 34
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 03:26
1
No essay questions put up yet!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 343
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 08:25
RB3007 wrote:
No essay questions put up yet!



Maybe people haven't started thinking about them yet. Or maybe, they have just looked at the questions and are going over some of the analyses on various websites and from consultants.

Why don't you give it the first shot here? Maybe it'll open the floodgates.
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 09:29
1
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Just had a feedback session. The person did not have my application, but only my interview form:

1. Nothing wrong with my application. Could have been admitted. Reason for ding was the competitive applicant pool.
I asked for elaboration on this: "Competitive applicant pool" means, though I did well, there was somebody else who performed better. I was told that, the interview panel expected a higher degree of competence from my given my work experience and educational experience (M.S. in Aero Engg. from U.S. univ). Further, the interview process requires you to present yourself in the best possible manner (your profile may be great... but you need to sell it too). Nutshell, sell yourself better in the interview as there was scope for improvement.

2. My undergrad GPA is not great. He asked me the reason for this. I explained the marking system of the Univ. His advice was to present my final year marks in the application (my final year marks were significantly higher than first three years), as my University awards the degree only on final year marks.

3. Related to point 2 - he asked if I could retake the GMAT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Upon demands of further elaboration: Not that 720 is not a good score, it is :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .... Just that 750 or 740 or even 730 is a better score, and would've helped considering my not so great undergrad marks. He did add that he understood that retaking the GMAT would involve around 3 months of preparation (really??? I wanted ask him to look around on the GC, how much time do people spend preparing for the exam) and it was my decision on whether, I wanted to retake the exam.

4. I asked whether it wouldn't be more beneficial to work on other areas in my application besides the GMAT - such as developing leadership outside of work, which I have been working on this year. He did not comment much on it, except came back again to retaking the GMAT.

5. My work experience is OK. I asked, if it is on the higher side (I will be nearing six years next year) - I was told that, it is OK for applying in this year, but it will be go over the "accepted" limit next year.

6. When I asked if there were any red flags in my application, he only mentioned that my college marks were slightly low. No other flags.

Overall, he encouraged me to reapply this year with the advice of maybe re-taking the GMAT to compensate for my college marks.



Hello gmatbugsme84,

How did you schedule the feedback session? Who did you call? I tried Admissions office but they said I still have to wait.

Please let me know if you remember the name of the person who you talked to for scheduling the session.

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2013
Posts: 18
Location: India
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
WE: Medicine and Health (Health Care)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2014, 12:40
1
ShellyCooper wrote:
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Just had a feedback session. The person did not have my application, but only my interview form:

1. Nothing wrong with my application. Could have been admitted. Reason for ding was the competitive applicant pool.
I asked for elaboration on this: "Competitive applicant pool" means, though I did well, there was somebody else who performed better. I was told that, the interview panel expected a higher degree of competence from my given my work experience and educational experience (M.S. in Aero Engg. from U.S. univ). Further, the interview process requires you to present yourself in the best possible manner (your profile may be great... but you need to sell it too). Nutshell, sell yourself better in the interview as there was scope for improvement.

2. My undergrad GPA is not great. He asked me the reason for this. I explained the marking system of the Univ. His advice was to present my final year marks in the application (my final year marks were significantly higher than first three years), as my University awards the degree only on final year marks.

3. Related to point 2 - he asked if I could retake the GMAT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Upon demands of further elaboration: Not that 720 is not a good score, it is :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .... Just that 750 or 740 or even 730 is a better score, and would've helped considering my not so great undergrad marks. He did add that he understood that retaking the GMAT would involve around 3 months of preparation (really??? I wanted ask him to look around on the GC, how much time do people spend preparing for the exam) and it was my decision on whether, I wanted to retake the exam.

4. I asked whether it wouldn't be more beneficial to work on other areas in my application besides the GMAT - such as developing leadership outside of work, which I have been working on this year. He did not comment much on it, except came back again to retaking the GMAT.

5. My work experience is OK. I asked, if it is on the higher side (I will be nearing six years next year) - I was told that, it is OK for applying in this year, but it will be go over the "accepted" limit next year.

6. When I asked if there were any red flags in my application, he only mentioned that my college marks were slightly low. No other flags.

Overall, he encouraged me to reapply this year with the advice of maybe re-taking the GMAT to compensate for my college marks.



Hello gmatbugsme84,

How did you schedule the feedback session? Who did you call? I tried Admissions office but they said I still have to wait.

Please let me know if you remember the name of the person who you talked to for scheduling the session.

Thank you.

the slots for feedback are really full...keep calling Admission Office, you will get a slot as soon as new slots get opened.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 22 May 2014, 12:40

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  51    Next  [ 1004 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: warriorguy, LeoN88






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne