[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "204_school_count"
Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 : ISB - Page 38
Last visit was: 23 Jul 2024, 04:00 It is currently 23 Jul 2024, 04:00
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Nov 2017
Posts: 34
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.89
Send PM
Current Student
Joined: 10 Aug 2018
Posts: 19
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 May 2021
Affiliations: MBA Mentor
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
MananS4G wrote:
https://youtu.be/5mniynKqaEU
thank you for this!

MentoroniStudents wrote:
adityasatheesh wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you’ve had designation changes/promotions within the same organization do we add it as separate work experiences or combine the total stint in the organization as 1 and just use the latest designation held ?

You need to add each designation as separate work experience. The application goes through an automatic assessment first and you get more points for extra work experience added.

There are some other tricks to this as well. Message me on gmatclub and we can discuss this further.

I am an incoming student at IESE Business school, Barcelona.

Regards,
Nikhil Suri
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-suri/
for https://mentoroni.com
wouldn’t it be difficult to justify in the interview?

Originally posted by saman04 on 08 Sep 2021, 05:29.
Last edited by saman04 on 08 Sep 2021, 05:32, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Joined: 19 Feb 2020
Posts: 31
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Hi, where can I mention internship in ISB application
MBA Expert
Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 1229
Own Kudos [?]: 1042 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Expert Reply
RisingPhoenix wrote:
Hi, where can I mention internship in ISB application
full-time / part-time..then select ’internship’ option
Current Student
Joined: 19 Feb 2020
Posts: 31
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
ok thank you
Current Student
Joined: 19 Feb 2020
Posts: 31
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
I did my internship full time but it shows an error that my internship date is in conflict with my under graduate dates
MBA Expert
Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 1229
Own Kudos [?]: 1042 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Expert Reply
put it under part-time.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 14 Jan 2018
Posts: 138
Own Kudos [?]: 153 [0]
Given Kudos: 77
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.8
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Hello Everyone

Does anyone knows what are the details required in Evaluator form for ISB PGP application ?

Originally posted by Loser94 on 08 Sep 2021, 09:07.
Last edited by Loser94 on 08 Sep 2021, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 262
Own Kudos [?]: 114 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Loser94 wrote:
Does anyone knows what are the details required in Evaluator form for ISB PGP application ?
refer to the GMAC LOR form
Manager
Manager
Joined: 20 Nov 2020
Posts: 63
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 228
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Stern '25 (A)
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44 (Online)
GPA: 3.13
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Found this on GMAC website.
Mouse optimization
The GMAT online exam can be taken on both Windows and Mac personal computers and laptops. If testing on a laptop with a trackpad mouse, you may want to consider opting for an external mouse—either a wireless one or one that connects via a USB cord. You may find that this allows for greater control and ease of use.

Another consideration is adjusting your mouse speed. Some test takers are reported that reducing their mouse pointer speed to about 25 percent give them more control and precision in using the pencil feature. Experiment during your practice and find the speed that works best for you!

https://www.mba.com/exams-and-exam-prep ... and-tricks
Current Student
Joined: 20 Aug 2019
Posts: 42
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V33
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Any idea on this?
AvraKaDabra wrote:
I wanted to ask if anyone knows the process of how to enter scores on application if I recently gave the GMAT online exam but the score has not generated yet
MBA Expert
Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 1229
Own Kudos [?]: 1042 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Unless ISB reverts with anything different, add 800 there, attach the appointment as part of the documents as proof that you took the test before 12th and mail the score report when you get it

ISB extended the deadline for YLPs to submit their scores by a month. They might do the same for PGP as well. Let me check anyway.

Originally posted by MananS4G on 08 Sep 2021, 13:56.
Last edited by MananS4G on 08 Sep 2021, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Joined: 20 Aug 2019
Posts: 42
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V33
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
MananS4G wrote:
ISB extended the deadline for YLPs to submit their scores by a month. They might do the same for PGP as well. Let me check anyway.
Sure, thank you so much

Also ideally should we address increased GMAT scores in additional essay given I have limited words
Current Student
Joined: 09 Apr 2018
Posts: 262
Own Kudos [?]: 114 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
AvraKaDabra wrote:
Also ideally should we address increased GMAT scores in additional essay given I have limited words
yes
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 May 2021
Affiliations: MBA Mentor
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
saman04 wrote:
MentoroniStudents wrote:
adityasatheesh wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you’ve had designation changes/promotions within the same organization do we add it as separate work experiences or combine the total stint in the organization as 1 and just use the latest designation held ?

You need to add each designation as separate work experience. The application goes through an automatic assessment first and you get more points for extra work experience added.

There are some other tricks to this as well. Message me on gmatclub and we can discuss this further.

I am an incoming student at IESE Business school, Barcelona.

Regards,
Nikhil Suri
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-suri/
for https://mentoroni.com
wouldn’t it be difficult to justify in the interview?
I didn’t get you. Why would it be difficult to justify in the interview? You got those promotions and your roles and responsibilities would have changed.
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 07 Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
MentoroniStudents wrote:
saman04 wrote:
MentoroniStudents wrote:
[quote="adityasatheesh"]Hi everyone,


You need to add each designation as separate work experience. The application goes through an automatic assessment first and you get more points for extra work experience added.

There are some other tricks to this as well. Message me on gmatclub and we can discuss this further.

I am an incoming student at IESE Business school, Barcelona.

Regards,
Nikhil Suri
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-suri/
for https://mentoroni.com
wouldn’t it be difficult to justify in the interview?
I didn’t get you. Why would it be difficult to justify in the interview? You got those promotions and your roles and responsibilities would have changed.
In my case, they haven’t really changed much. Hence the question. I felt the alums in the interview might question the repetitive / forced nature of adding two roles.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 May 2021
Affiliations: MBA Mentor
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
saman04 wrote:
MentoroniStudents wrote:
saman04 wrote:
[quote="MentoroniStudents"][quote="adityasatheesh"]Hi everyone,


You need to add each designation as separate work experience. The application goes through an automatic assessment first and you get more points for extra work experience added.

There are some other tricks to this as well. Message me on gmatclub and we can discuss this further.

I am an incoming student at IESE Business school, Barcelona.

Regards,
Nikhil Suri
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-suri/
for https://mentoroni.com
wouldn’t it be difficult to justify in the interview?
I didn’t get you. Why would it be difficult to justify in the interview? You got those promotions and your roles and responsibilities would have changed.
In my case, they haven’t really changed much. Hence the question. I felt the alums in the interview might question the repetitive / forced nature of adding two roles.[/quote] So here is the rule of thumb, if you present that the promotion brought new responsibilities then add it as different work experience( and I recommend that) but if not, then there is no point keeping it different.
Director
Director
Joined: 29 Apr 2019
Status:Learning
Posts: 729
Own Kudos [?]: 589 [1]
Given Kudos: 49
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
ear All;
Requesting for your guidance and profile evaluation for ISB PGP 2022 batch

10th = 72%
12th = 57%
Mech Engg = 63%
GMAT = 550
Work Experiance : 13 years in Sales and Marketing (Automobile sector)
Expertise in - Product Seeding, Market Mapping, Channel Development and strategic planning
Different geographic location worked : Tamil nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Gujarat in India
CSR Activity : Tree Plantation, Blood Donation, School Student motivation seminars, Food Distribution, Vaccination co-ordinator, Flood releif voluntrer, Charity Sports Competition organizer etc.
Individual Special Projects : BAJA SAE offroad vehicle manufacturing (Sponser by M&M Rise, Battery operater 4 wheel Drive Car - VERROC ltd etc
Orginaztion Special Projects : Market share Acheivement throughout in tough area and Making orginization Number 1 in the region.

Short term Goal :
- ISB PGP 2022-2023 batch
- work experiance and learning to depute increase in EV in India
- Middle Senoir Management
Long term Goal:
- Upper Management Strategic and Marketing department
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2022 Intake) Class of 2023 [#permalink]
   1  ...  36   37   38   39   40  ...  311