GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 15 Jul 2020, 04:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q165 V153
GPA: 3.51
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 07:45
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Someone else could call to confirm the May 29th information. That would answer this question rather than speculating. My guess is that most part time applicants will not be hearing news today with the full time students, but maybe some will who applied much earlier. Really anyone’s guess. Someone should call.

Posted from my mobile device

Its funny to see so many people active on this forum and nobody wanting to call and check. I think time will tell. I feel this is some grand scam by Kellogg. I am just waiting for that "Thank you" mail too.
Manager
Manager
B
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 07:55
Yea I called already and got the response posted so not doing it again.

And yes I agree. If I get dinged, I’ll def be taking the GMAT and some other courses to show commitment and such.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q165 V153
GPA: 3.51
WE: Design (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 07:58
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Yea I called already and got the response posted so not doing it again.

And yes I agree. If I get dinged, I’ll def be taking the GMAT and some other courses to show commitment and such.

I know you did and so did I. I was referring to other people on this thread who are active.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 07:59
Lol exactly! Haha

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 08:35
Full time students seem to be hearing back today. Although sounds like it’s a lot of rejections so far.

Intern
Intern
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 08:41
I interviewed 2 weeks a go and have not heard back. Will they notify everyone the same day for part time program like they do for the full timers or will they notify us on different days from each other? Also will we get a call is accepted?
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 08:43
This was discussed several posts back

Intern
Intern
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 10:20
Got it, its on page 5 of the thread. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 11:48
Decisions are unloading for FT Applicants.... must be nice....lol

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2020, 11:49
Yea def got my hopes up thinking we’d hear back after 2 weeks like prior years. At 4 weeks now and counting, probably another 2 to go! Has anyone checked with admissions to confirm May 29?

Manager
Manager
B
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:06
I got an email from the admissions asking to fill a consent form for background check. I'm assuming this is part of the regular process? If so, when do background checks typically start?
Manager
Manager
B
Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:20
I have not received this. When did you submit your application and interview?

This must be a good sign though because I think background checks are required once you’re admitted, to confirm employment history and such. Now I’m feeling a bit depressed I haven’t received an email such as this...

Only other possibility is if the application itself had some release to do background checks, which I don’t recall if it did or not, and somehow yours wasn’t filled out. But I think it is more the case it is done after being admitted. Maybe when you email them back you can find out for the rest of us...? Lol

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:29
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
I have not received this. When did you submit your application and interview?

This must be a good sign though because I think background checks are required once you’re admitted, to confirm employment history and such. Now I’m feeling a bit depressed I haven’t received an email such as this...

Only other possibility is if the application itself had some release to do background checks, which I don’t recall if it did or not, and somehow yours wasn’t filled out. But I think it is more the case it is done after being admitted.

I'm not interviewed yet. I submitted my application on the last day of the deadline(May 4th).
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:33
Did you get an interview waiver? Maybe because they aren’t interviewing you in person, they’re trying to confirm as much as they can as part of the application process (I could see for people who were interviewed and have very legit LinkedIn profiles (many connections, people commenting on their profile, etc) and profiles on their company websites they might “trust” much more and won’t do background checks until admission). I really do not know.

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:34
Looks like someone did get admitted to the part time program last night. Maybe more admits today or tomorrow?

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 14 May 2020, 06:43
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Did you get an interview waiver? Maybe because they aren’t interviewing you in person, they’re trying to confirm as much as they can as part of the application process (I could see for people who were interviewed and have very legit LinkedIn profiles (many connections, people commenting on their profile, etc) and profiles on their company websites they might “trust” much more and won’t do background checks until admission). I really do not know.

I did not get an interview waiver and I'm not counting my chickens on that because I don't even have a GMAT. I highly doubt that they'd cut me any slack there, lol.

Originally posted by AlphaCentauri4ly on 14 May 2020, 06:38.
Last edited by AlphaCentauri4ly on 14 May 2020, 06:43, edited 2 times in total.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:39
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Looks like someone did get admitted to the part time program last night. Maybe more admits today or tomorrow?

Fingers crossed, I really hope this works out!!
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:40
It is truly anyone’s guess haha

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 06:44
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
It is truly anyone’s guess haha

How did your interview go? what did they ask you?
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 07:06
I thought it went very well, it was with an adcom. They asked me basically the standard 10 or so questions that others have said were asked in the interview debrief. No curveballs. It felt very comfortable really. It went for about an hour, but the first 5-10 min we had some technical difficulties. I also think the interviewer went a bit off script asking me questions about specific things I said just because she was interested in what I was saying, so that is why it went a little longer too.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 14 May 2020, 07:06

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  49    Next  [ 971 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Lekoben, Padfoot, Priyanka1293