GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 10 Jul 2020, 14:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 05:50
mavericky wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have admit for Weekend MBA Fall 2020. Would like to create a whasapp group to stay in touch! Please let me know if you have got the admit too and we can communicate

Thanks!!

When did you apply, interview, and then hear back?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
B
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 05:57
MBA1216 wrote:
For those who applied to the Summer 2020 Session without a GMAT score, does the application portal still display the “Awaiting GMAT Score” Indicator?

Mine doesnt show this
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 06:04
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
MBA1216 wrote:
For those who applied to the Summer 2020 Session without a GMAT score, does the application portal still display the “Awaiting GMAT Score” Indicator?

Mine doesnt show this

Good to know. I don’t think the waiver has been applied yet. I notified them on 4/21 to apply the waiver.
Manager
Manager
B
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 06:11
MBA1216 wrote:
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
MBA1216 wrote:

Mine doesnt show this

Good to know. I don’t think the waiver has been applied yet. I notified them on 4/21 to apply the waiver.

I applied on may 4th, and the waiver showed like the next day for me.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 4
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 06:14
It is showing on my checklist. I applied with expired GMAT and adcom confirmed I don't have to do anything additional at this time.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 06:25
akshay001 wrote:
It is showing on my checklist. I applied with expired GMAT and adcom confirmed I don't have to do anything additional at this time.

It is showing “Awaiting GMAT Score Report”?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 07:16
Yea.
Awaiting: GMAT Score Report but,
Received: GMAT/GRE Unofficial Score Report

although, my "AO Prerequisite Requirements Fulfilled status" was updated the next day after submitting the application.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 08:20
Thanks for the link. Super helpful to go through others' experiences. Still haven't heard back regarding an interview but hoping those waiting will back in the coming week.

My GMAT requirement in the checklist says "Waived" too. It switched from Awaiting to Waived in a matter of hours.

workout wrote:
ashrock wrote:
Me too Alpha. Anyone can provide tips on the interview. I heard interview is part of application process and every submission will be invited for one.

ashrock

Check the following link for Interview experiences. I see at least two interview debriefs for Evening/weekend MBA. Good luck.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/ ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 08:21
I completed my interview yesterday. I received "thank you interview" email but status on application portal still shows incomplete. Anyone in same situation?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 08:23
May be overthinking this, but just received a notification from LinkedIn that recruiters/administrators from Kellogg had been viewing my LinkedIn profile last week.

I could be over analyzing the situation though. I am great at that. ha

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 09:49
bazzinga123 wrote:
I completed my interview yesterday. I received "thank you interview" email but status on application portal still shows incomplete. Anyone in same situation?

It took couple of days to reflect on my checklist page after the interview.
did they mention anything about the decisions timeline?
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 09:53
I don’t see anything specifically about a waiver. It just says my unofficial gmat report was received. But the admissions office told me to submit the request for a waiver in supplemental info. When I submitted the app, there was nothing in the app itself to select gmat waiver. Anyone else see the same thing or do you all have some specific gmat waiver bullet in the checklist..?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 09:57
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
I don’t see anything specifically about a waiver. It just says my unofficial gmat report was received. But the admissions office told me to submit the request for a waiver in supplemental info. When I submitted the app, there was nothing in the app itself to select gmat waiver. Anyone else see the same thing or do you all have some specific gmat waiver bullet in the checklist..?

Yes same. I didn't see anything in the application to waive the score.
I reached out to adcom. They said they acknowledge that I would like to apply with the waiver and have received my unofficial GMAT score. No additional action is required from my side.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.75

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2020, 12:31
akshay001 wrote:
bazzinga123 wrote:

It took couple of days to reflect on my checklist page after the interview.
did they mention anything about the decisions timeline?

The interviewer said in 2 weeks.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2020, 08:52
This is what I see. https://share.getcloudapp.com/WnuGZjQ6

ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2020, 09:21
Interesting, I don’t see that at all. I’m guessing because it’s a unique situation this year, and depending on when people applied, they might not have implemented this as part of the checklist for everyone..?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2020, 12:36
cbp30 wrote:
This is what I see. https://share.getcloudapp.com/WnuGZjQ6

ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:

Interesting! I don't see that either. I see received for unofficial GMAT score and awaiting for official score.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q165 V153
GPA: 3.51
WE: Design (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2020, 09:17
I just called the admissions office at Kellogg EWMBA. I was told that because they received a lot of applications, they will be announcing the results for the Summer Quarter on May 29th at one go. I hope this helps for everybody who is waiting.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2020, 09:26
I was told they’d release most of the decisions towards the end of the month, and some during the month of May. But they actually told you all of them will be on May 29th?

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q165 V153
GPA: 3.51
WE: Design (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2020, 09:31
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
I was told they’d release most of the decisions towards the end of the month, and some during the month of May. But they actually told you all of them will be on May 29th?

Yes they did tell me that it would be specifically on May 29th. I also asked them that initially in the Information session they had indicated that everyone would get a result by May 22nd (also decision for this summer quarter would be on a rolling basis) and that's when she said - Due to the unprecedented application volume, that they have taken this decision.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 11 May 2020, 09:31

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  47    Next  [ 934 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Padfoot, Priyanka1293, Lekoben