GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 08 Apr 2020, 07:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 07:17
stonecold wrote:
No news yet. If anyone else got anything do let us know. Tomorrow will the big day I guess. But, I am not sure we(who did not receive any calls) will get an admit.

Image


Well, I got 4 admits so far and not a single one of them was through phone call (maybe because I am an international).
I am just expecting email tomorrow and that is it.
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 07:25
blazov wrote:
stonecold wrote:
No news yet. If anyone else got anything do let us know. Tomorrow will the big day I guess. But, I am not sure we(who did not receive any calls) will get an admit.

Image


Well, I got 4 admits so far and not a single one of them was through phone call (maybe because I am an international).
I am just expecting email tomorrow and that is it.



From previous years threads -> Mendoza calls the admits every year. Both international and those in the US. All the major league schools do that.
I really hope you are right(and I think you are right as there are no new admits on the decision tracker) and that we get some good news tommorow. This wait is excruciating!

_________________
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 07:58
I got my acceptance call on 6th March :)
I am an international student and was interviewed on 12th feb.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 08:38
gargarchiit wrote:
I got my acceptance call on 6th March :)
I am an international student and was interviewed on 12th feb.


Who did you interview with?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 10:04
How many of you guys applied for the dual degree mba/msba?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 10:06
rabeetahsan wrote:
gargarchiit wrote:
I got my acceptance call on 6th March :)
I am an international student and was interviewed on 12th feb.


Who did you interview with?


Director, Admissions
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 10:07
rabeetahsan wrote:
How many of you guys applied for the dual degree mba/msba?



I have applied for the dual degree (MBA+MSBA) program.
It is much more competitive that the conventional FT MBA and has only 25 students with an average GMAT of 720.

Its very tough to get an admit as compared to FT MBA!

_________________
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 10:10
gargarchiit wrote:
rabeetahsan wrote:
gargarchiit wrote:
I got my acceptance call on 6th March :)
I am an international student and was interviewed on 12th feb.


Who did you interview with?


Director, Admissions



That is actually quite a relief as typically the personal who interviews you calls you!
I got interviewed by someone else(a great ND alum).


So my only hope right now is that he must be calling out his applicants tomorrow.
Its just my way of telling myself that I might have a shot at ND :angel: :thumbup:

_________________
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 10:11
gargarchiit wrote:
rabeetahsan wrote:
gargarchiit wrote:
I got my acceptance call on 6th March :)
I am an international student and was interviewed on 12th feb.


Who did you interview with?


Director, Admissions



Kristin? Did you apply for the Dual degree/MSBA program as well?
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 68
Location: India
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V27
GRE 1: Q160 V150
GPA: 2.7
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 21:09
any one year MBA applicant ?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 09:50
Any news ?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 38
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 09:53
blazov wrote:
Any news ?


Guys, I am in :)
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 09:55
blazov wrote:
blazov wrote:
Any news ?


Guys, I am in :)


How much scholarship you got?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 09:57
blazov wrote:
blazov wrote:
Any news ?


Guys, I am in :)



Your call came within the 3 minutes of you posting??? Who called you! AND CONGRATS DUDE!
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:07
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:10
stonecold wrote:
My decision got delayed.

Guys, check your mailbox, I am sure you must have received some sort of updates.

No news does not mean bad news. I still have hope.



Got delayed? They sent a notification saying it was delayed? I havent received anything yet.
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:17
1
rabeetahsan wrote:
stonecold wrote:
My decision got delayed.

Guys, check your mailbox, I am sure you must have received some sort of updates.

No news does not mean bad news. I still have hope.


Got delayed? They sent a notification saying it was delayed? I havent received anything yet.



Yes, I received an email update from admissions office about 5 minutes ago.
It said that the admission committee wants to spend a little more time on my application file given that I only interviewed last Friday. And that my decision will not be released today but I can accept that shortly.I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but at-least it gives me some hope.

This wait is excruciating. All I have is hope.

Did you check the portal. Check both the email and portal. There must be an update.


_________________
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:20
stonecold wrote:
rabeetahsan wrote:
stonecold wrote:
My decision got delayed.

Guys, check your mailbox, I am sure you must have received some sort of updates.

No news does not mean bad news. I still have hope.


Got delayed? They sent a notification saying it was delayed? I havent received anything yet.



Yes, I received an email update from admissions office about 5 minutes ago.
It said that the admission committee wants to spend a little more time on my application file given that I only interviewed last Friday. And that my decision will not be released today but I can accept that shortly.I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but at-least it gives me some hope.

This wait is excruciating. All I have is hope.

Did you check the portal. Check both the email and portal. There must be an update.



How do you check the portal? As in the status page right? the one that has all the green ticks of submitted material?
Current Student
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2536
Schools: Boston U '20 (M)
GRE 1: Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:29
1
They always send an email update asking you to check the portal. The day isn't over yet. I think you should wait a little and I am sure you will get the email.

Coming to your question on the portal update -> When you login, the status sign is right next to the application name(this will be MBA even if you applied for the MBA+MSBA). Let me give you a screenshot ->

Attachments

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 11.55.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 11.55.47 PM.png [ 33.56 KiB | Viewed 1526 times ]


_________________
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.79
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2018, 10:42
stonecold wrote:
They always send an email update asking you to check the portal. The day isn't over yet. I think you should wait a little and I am sure you will get the email.

Coming to your question on the portal update -> When you login, the status sign is right next to the application name(this will be MBA even if you applied for the MBA+MSBA). Let me give you a screenshot ->


It just says submitted! I hope I get in! I was interviewed on Jan 29th!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020   [#permalink] 09 Mar 2018, 10:42

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14    Next  [ 268 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne