Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 23:56 It is currently 06 May 2024, 23:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Ivey '18 (A)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Steinbeck wrote:
TechMBAGirl wrote:
Declined my offer at Rotman last week. That's one more spot up for grabs.

Where are you going?

Don't know yet but I'm willing to take a chance. Couldn't push the deposit deadline any further.

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
TechMBAGirl wrote:
Steinbeck wrote:
TechMBAGirl wrote:
Declined my offer at Rotman last week. That's one more spot up for grabs.

Where are you going?

Don't know yet but I'm willing to take a chance. Couldn't push the deposit deadline any further.

Posted from my mobile device

TechMBAGirl: I see. I hope you make it to Stanford (I saw that earlier as one of your schools) If not, I hope Haas accepts you :)

Good luck!
Director
Director
Send PM
Guys

I applied in R3 (February the 29th) But I haven't heard back from the school yet. Is there anyone in the same boat? I have already checked with the Admissions Team once and they said that my application is under review. Pestering 'em again with the same question looks apprehensive to me.

What do you suggest. Should I get over with it?

Thanking in anticipation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Got the admit via phone call today. I applied R3 and had my interview 2 weeks ago. Hang in there if you applied R3 and have not heard back!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V33
WE:Research (Other)
Send PM
Hello Guyz,

I submitted my application on 29th Feb 2016. However, I am yet to hear from adcoms. Considering the decision date of 15th April, have I been dinged?

I am loosing patience as this admission cycle has not been very productive for me this year.

Thanks
Director
Director
Send PM
nailgmat2015 wrote:
Hello Guyz,

I submitted my application on 29th Feb 2016. However, I am yet to hear from adcoms. Considering the decision date of 15th April, have I been dinged?

I am loosing patience as this admission cycle has not been very productive for me this year.

Thanks

No. Don't be disappointed. I am in the same boat. We have a week to go. If we hear from them "great", if we do not the situation isn't too worse either. Most of the people who have applied in this round have received admits and rejects both. Rotman keeps reviewing the applications from time to time and whoever they deem appropriate to interview, they interview. The ones that are left towards the end are WL'ed.

In Round 2, the same case happened. Three of my friends, yes three, who did not hear from Rotman till the decision date got a common mail saying that " you are waitlisted". Just pray that you receive a interview e mail.

Cheers
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Keats wrote:
nailgmat2015 wrote:
Hello Guyz,

Thanks

No. Don't be disappointed. I am in the same boat. We have a week to go. If we hear from them "great", if we do not the situation isn't too worse either. Most of the people who have applied in this round have received admits and rejects both. Rotman keeps reviewing the applications from time to time and whoever they deem appropriate to interview, they interview. The ones that are left towards the end are WL'ed.

In Round 2, the same case happened. Three of my friends, yes three, who did not hear from Rotman till the decision date got a common mail saying that " you are waitlisted". Just pray that you receive a interview e mail.

Cheers

Thanks keats!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Keats wrote:
nailgmat2015 wrote:
Hello Guyz,

Thanks

Cheers

Hi!

In the same boat here. Applied 2/25 and still nothing, so I am asumming I've been WL'ed. Could you let us know what happened to your friends in the end/how long did it take for them to get a decision after the WL notification?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GPA: 3.41
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Anything at all, guys?
Roughly 3 days to go before the decision date for R3.
Apart from the recent email response that "my application is under review and expect a decision ASAP", haven't heard anything more.
And, I have been patiently waiting for a new response ever since.

What happens if and when we are wait-listed? How long are we kept hanging until we are let off the hook?
:roll:
Director
Director
Send PM
Mon1232: They are still on WL. No update since the decision date for Round 2.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Keats wrote:
Mon1232: They are still on WL. No update since the decision date for Round 2.

Just two more days to go. I think our game is over :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

All the best for rest of the colleges.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 2.81
WE:Asset Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
No news here either. Applied the day of the R3 deadline.

Waitlist it is, I guess :-D
Director
Director
Send PM
TodorovMillwall I know. WL without interview is such a horrible thing. It's better to get accepted or rejected. At least you know the answer.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Haha yeah. I guess it's better than being rejected outright, though!

Think my chances might have been better if I applied in an earlier round. Had everything in order to submit in R2, but the procrastination monster got to me :(
Director
Director
Send PM
Ah! Some similar case with me. I had everything but I wasn't sure of the school initially :( and now the school isn't sure about me :/
Manager
Manager
Send PM
TodorovMillwall wrote:

Think my chances might have been better if I applied in an earlier round. Had everything in order to submit in R2, but the procrastination monster got to me :(

Ha Ha Ha .... Believe me, same was the case with me. Procrastination effed me as well. Any news from Rotman? I seriously dislike it's online application portal. It doesn't even show the application status!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
M3sSiaH wrote:
TodorovMillwall wrote:

Ha Ha Ha .... Believe me, same was the case with me. Procrastination effed me as well. Any news from Rotman? I seriously dislike it's online application portal. It doesn't even show the application status!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I haven't heard from them since about a week after I submitted my application (I asked Lynda then if official transcripts were required along with the initial application, somewhat optimistically hoping that was the only reason they hadn't fallen over themselves to interview me yet :lol: ).

Will probably get in touch again once I've received confirmation that I'm on the WL.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts