Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:09 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Sia Admissions Representative
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 176
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Schools: HBS '22
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [5]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Booth Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello Everyone,

Would be really grateful if someone could judge my profile for Booth's deferred admission program

Nationality: Indian
College: BITS Pilani (Top 10 in India)
Grade: 8.34/10.00
Past Scores: Xth 95.33% (School Topper), XIIth 85.69%
GMAT: Yet to be taken but expecting 680-710
Summer Internships: Investment Banking Analyst (Middle Office) at JP Morgan, Mid Sized Market Research Firm, Mid Sized Social Consulting Firm, Startup
Positions of Responsibility: Founder and President of the consulting club
Extracurriculars: Won 2 Case Study Competitions at IIT Bombay and BITS Pilani, 100k+ views of Quora, On boarded clients for live projects, Junior Journalist with Times of India

I am crystal clear about my short term and long term goals; Would like to consider strategy consulting in the short term while switch to private equity or my own startup in the long term.

Looking forward to constuctive criticism.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.46
WE:Analyst (Real Estate)
Send PM
Re: Booth Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
viralvortex wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Would be really grateful if someone could judge my profile for Booth's deferred admission program

College: BITS Pilani
Summer Internships: Investment Banking Analyst (Middle Office) at JP Morgan, Mid Sized Market Research Firm, Mid Sized Social Consulting Firm, Startup
Extracurriculars: Won 2 Case Study Competitions at IIT Bombay and BITS Pilani, 100k+ views of Quora, On boarded clients for live projects, Junior Journalist with Times of India

I am crystal clear about my short term and long term goals; Would like to consider strategy consulting in the short term while switch to private equity or my own startup in the long term.

I recommend getting a 730 gmat

Posted from my mobile device
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Expert Reply
viralvortex wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hey there,

Seems like you have pretty solid stats here. I would recommend shooting for 730 GMAT to be in the "safe zone" for GMAT. Also, a big question for you is, how many years of full-time work experience have you had and where did you work? I see summer internships. If you're a college student or fresh college grad looking for a profile evaluation, my suggestion for you is to have at least 3-5 years of solid work experience under your belt from a well-known firm/company, and show career progression. OK to switch jobs once before you apply (i.e. have 2 jobs before applying). If you're coming from a lesser-known company, make sure you're able to demonstrate IMPACT and INFLUENCE because you'll use that as your strong suit.

If you're already working and don't mind sharing what industry/function you're in, feel free to leave a reply and I can follow-up with an analysis based on your professional experience. If you're still in school, then keep those advice above in mind as you look for a job after school that will increase your chances at getting into a top tier school like Booth. Hope this helps and good luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Admissionado wrote:
viralvortex wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hey there,

Seems like you have pretty solid stats here. I would recommend shooting for 730 GMAT to be in the "safe zone" for GMAT. Also, a big question for you is, how many years of full-time work experience have you had and where did you work? I see summer internships. If you're a college student or fresh college grad looking for a profile evaluation, my suggestion for you is to have at least 3-5 years of solid work experience under your belt from a well-known firm/company, and show career progression. OK to switch jobs once before you apply (i.e. have 2 jobs before applying). If you're coming from a lesser-known company, make sure you're able to demonstrate IMPACT and INFLUENCE because you'll use that as your strong suit.

If you're already working and don't mind sharing what industry/function you're in, feel free to leave a reply and I can follow-up with an analysis based on your professional experience. If you're still in school, then keep those advice above in mind as you look for a job after school that will increase your chances at getting into a top tier school like Booth. Hope this helps and good luck!

What about the Booth Scholars Program?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q800 V660
GPA: 2.5
Send PM
Hello everyone... hope you're all having a great holiday week! Just thought I'd get a reality check before applying to Booth in R2. So far I have a couple of denials, 2 T10-T15 waitlists and 1 T15 admit with $$ - all in my profile to the left. Having gone through R1 I think I have a more refined story for R2.

Here's my profile:

Post MBA Goal – Strategy Consulting or Strategy role in Toronto, Canada... intention to focus on Sustainability practice long term

Why Booth:
- strong placement in MC and sizeable Canada/Toronto alumni base
- love Chicago as a city (yes), plus can travel back to Toronto very easily
- Best brand for resume long term
- LEAD - have identified certain leadership weaknesses I want to improve
- flexible curriculum - can focus on MC for recruiting + finance basics-intermediate (esp. impact investing)
- Rustandy Social Center - social innovation, sustainability series, other courses

Indian Male
Age 31
GMAT 750 (Q50, V41)
Role/Industry:
Director of North America Sales for a performance consulting/online training company (~200 people) (3 years) - most recent
Environmental consultant at a boutique consulting firm in the US to top energy companies (2.5 years)
Engineer at family business - small mfg firm in India serving clients in US, India, China, Israel (energy management products) (2.5 years)

Education:
BE in ChemE from top5 engineering school in India, low GPA (2.2/4.0), co-founded 2 clubs and other extracurrics
MS in Environmental Engg from top 50 school in US, 3.95 GPA, Masters fellowship recipient, significant volunteering

ECs:
Nonprofit leadership (sustainability & community dev. nonprofit in US) - Volunteer-> Treasurer-> Co-president (~3 years)
Co-founded women empowerment nonprofit in India (~10 people, couple of decent sized achievements in 1.5 years)
Sailing - twice a week at a sailing club (in US, ~2 years)
Motorcycling - long distance riding (in India, ~4 years)

---

Should I even bother applying with the low UG GPA and no-name companies on my resume? Can't do anything about the latter but enrolling in MBAMath just to mitigate the former issue. Not sure grad GPA fully does that.

Thoughts please. Probably a big reach/Hail Mary app.
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
tnt007tarun wrote:
Hello everyone... hope you're all having a great holiday week! Just thought I'd get a reality check before applying to Booth in R2. So far I have a couple of denials, 2 T10-T15 waitlists and 1 T15 admit with $$ - all in my profile to the left. Having gone through R1 I think I have a more refined story for R2.

Here's my profile:

Post MBA Goal – Strategy Consulting or Strategy role in Toronto, Canada... intention to focus on Sustainability practice long term

Why Booth:
- flexible curriculum - can focus on MC for recruiting + finance basics-intermediate (esp. impact investing)
- Rustandy Social Center - social innovation, sustainability series, other courses

Indian Male
Age 31
GMAT 750 (Q50, V41)
Role/Industry:
Director of North America Sales for a performance consulting/online training company (~200 people) (3 years) - most recent
Environmental consultant at a boutique consulting firm in the US to top energy companies (2.5 years)
Engineer at family business - small mfg firm in India serving clients in US, India, China, Israel (energy management products) (2.5 years)

Education:
BE in ChemE from top5 engineering school in India, low GPA (2.2/4.0), co-founded 2 clubs and other extracurrics
MS in Environmental Engg from top 50 school in US, 3.95 GPA, Masters fellowship recipient, significant volunteering

ECs:
Nonprofit leadership (sustainability & community dev. nonprofit in US) - Volunteer-> Treasurer-> Co-president (~3 years)
Co-founded women empowerment nonprofit in India (~10 people, couple of decent sized achievements in 1.5 years)

---

Should I even bother applying with the low UG GPA and no-name companies on my resume? Can't do anything about the latter but enrolling in MBAMath just to mitigate the former issue. Not sure grad GPA fully does that.

Congratulations on your high GMAT score (750)! A lower-than-average GPA, despite some academic name recognition (did you go to an IIT branch? You mentioned a top 5 school in India... wasn't sure which one) will hurt you a bit, but it's probably surmountable. That's smart of you to preemptively enroll in an MBA math class to prove yourself. Academic pedigree (e.g., scores, grades, academic institution ranking) is obviously important to Booth. You come from a demographic (Indian male) that's over-represented in the candidate pool. It helps that you are applying from Canada, rather than India, but you are still in the "international" bucket (and international/non-US students represent only ~30-40% of the Booth class).

As a 31-year-old candidate, you will be on the older side of the applicant pool, so you need to make a clear case of why you are applying to MBA and why you are applying now rather than 4 years ago (when you would have been the average age). This isn't an insurmountable problem, but it's something that you should be tacitly answering in your application, even if you aren't asked about "Why MBA/Why Now" explicitly.

What you need to make sure you master is the delivery of your strategic positioning. You say that you want to do management consulting. That's a very over-represented career path within the applicant pool, especially for Booth, so you need to make sure you articulate WHY you think you'll excel at M/B/B. What is it about your passions, education, and prior work experiences that positions you to be a successful management consultant? And how will your near-term management consulting goal position you for your long term goal? (And, If your long-term goal is also management consulting, why is that?) Do you have any interest in running your family business one day? If so, that could be an interesting and differentiated goal for you and provide rationale for a near-term consulting route.

The only red flag I see on this profile is your repeated stated interest in Booth because of it's geographic proximity and strong alum base in Toronto. That's a fine reason for YOU to be interested in Booth as your top choice, but I'm not sure it's one worth writing about in your essay questions or talking about in the interview should you get to that point. There are Boothies all over the world, and while Booth probably likes having a strong network in Toronto, that's not really going to signal that you understand what sets Booth apart or why you are the perfect fit for Booth. You want to talk about programs, professors, reputation -- that sort of thing. Lots of people in New Hampshire want to go to Harvard because it's close by, but this probably isn't what the successful ones write about in their essays, you know? Because Harvard is great for reasons other than being close to New Hampshire.

There's no harm in applying to a "reach" school like Booth. Your GPA and the lack of traditional corporate pedigree, combined with your competitive demo may result in a "ding", but hey, you miss all the shots you don't take. I think you should go for it, being mindful of your chances and also hoping for the best.

My fingers are crossed for you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q800 V660
GPA: 2.5
Send PM
Admissionado wrote:
tnt007tarun wrote:

Here's my profile:

Why Booth:

Indian Male
Age 31
GMAT 750 (Q50, V41)
Role/Industry:

Education:

ECs:

---

Congratulations on your high GMAT score (750)! A lower-than-average GPA, despite some academic name recognition (did you go to an IIT branch? You mentioned a top 5 school in India... wasn't sure which one) will hurt you a bit, but it's probably surmountable. That's smart of you to preemptively enroll in an MBA math class to prove yourself. Academic pedigree (e.g., scores, grades, academic institution ranking) is obviously important to Booth. You come from a demographic (Indian male) that's over-represented in the candidate pool. It helps that you are applying from Canada, rather than India, but you are still in the "international" bucket (and international/non-US students represent only ~30-40% of the Booth class).

As a 31-year-old candidate, you will be on the older side of the applicant pool, so you need to make a clear case of why you are applying to MBA and why you are applying now rather than 4 years ago (when you would have been the average age). This isn't an insurmountable problem, but it's something that you should be tacitly answering in your application, even if you aren't asked about "Why MBA/Why Now" explicitly.

What you need to make sure you master is the delivery of your strategic positioning. You say that you want to do management consulting. That's a very over-represented career path within the applicant pool, especially for Booth, so you need to make sure you articulate WHY you think you'll excel at M/B/B. What is it about your passions, education, and prior work experiences that positions you to be a successful management consultant? And how will your near-term management consulting goal position you for your long term goal? (And, If your long-term goal is also management consulting, why is that?) Do you have any interest in running your family business one day? If so, that could be an interesting and differentiated goal for you and provide rationale for a near-term consulting route.

The only red flag I see on this profile is your repeated stated interest in Booth because of it's geographic proximity and strong alum base in Toronto. That's a fine reason for YOU to be interested in Booth as your top choice, but I'm not sure it's one worth writing about in your essay questions or talking about in the interview should you get to that point. There are Boothies all over the world, and while Booth probably likes having a strong network in Toronto, that's not really going to signal that you understand what sets Booth apart or why you are the perfect fit for Booth. You want to talk about programs, professors, reputation -- that sort of thing. Lots of people in New Hampshire want to go to Harvard because it's close by, but this probably isn't what the successful ones write about in their essays, you know? Because Harvard is great for reasons other than being close to New Hampshire.

There's no harm in applying to a "reach" school like Booth. Your GPA and the lack of traditional corporate pedigree, combined with your competitive demo may result in a "ding", but hey, you miss all the shots you don't take. I think you should go for it, being mindful of your chances and also hoping for the best.

Hey - I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your views! I agree with everything you shared, especially the fact that I'm not going to tell Booth that their proximity to Toronto is a big factor. My essays focus on my goals, Booth's fit, flexible curriculum, a couple of compelling ways I can contribute and give back. Even getting an interview may be next to impossible given my stats, but I'm just giving it my best shot. Will come back here and share how it goes!
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
tnt007tarun wrote:
Admissionado wrote:
tnt007tarun wrote:

Here's my profile:

Why Booth:

Indian Male
Age 31
GMAT 750 (Q50, V41)
Role/Industry:

Education:

ECs:

---

Hey - I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your views! I agree with everything you shared, especially the fact that I'm not going to tell Booth that their proximity to Toronto is a big factor. My essays focus on my goals, Booth's fit, flexible curriculum, a couple of compelling ways I can contribute and give back. Even getting an interview may be next to impossible given my stats, but I'm just giving it my best shot. Will come back here and share how it goes!

Anytime! Let us know how it goes -- rooting for you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi All,

Please evaluate my profile as an international applicant for the MBA program at Booth

Undergraduate Qualification: BSc Honours Statistics (3 year course with a GPA of 3)
Other qualifications: Have cleared 11 (out of 15) Actuarial Exam
GMAT: 730
Work experience: 4+ years (will be 6+ years by intake) in the insurance, reinsurance and consulting sector. Have worked with world’s largest reinsurer and EY.
Extracurriculars: Zonal level football participation. Organising various events during college involving the entire Delhi University (including Marathons, internship fairs, Youth Summits etc). Also travelled to HongKong for official work and attending seminars.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.46
WE:Analyst (Real Estate)
Send PM
Kudos
Bhavyaanand94 wrote:
Hi All,

Please evaluate my profile as an international applicant for the MBA program at Booth

Undergraduate Qualification: BSc Honours Statistics (3 year course with a GPA of 3)
Work experience: 4+ years (will be 6+ years by intake) in the insurance, reinsurance and consulting sector. Have worked with world’s largest reinsurer and EY.
Extracurriculars: Zonal level football participation. Organising various events during college involving the entire Delhi University (including Marathons, internship fairs, Youth Summits etc). Also travelled to HongKong for official work and attending seminars.

If you can squeeze 20 gmat points you are in really good shape. What are your post mba goals?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
easterngod wrote:
Bhavyaanand94 wrote:
Hi All,

If you can squeeze 20 gmat points you are in really good shape. What are your post mba goals?

Want to pursue my MBA in Finance and then work in wither Healthcare / consulting / PE.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate it if you use your fortune-telling powers to evaluate my chances of getting invited to Booth R2 interviews.
- Nationality: Egypt.
- Background: Medical Doctor (M.D.)
- University: Most prestigious medical school in Egypt.
- GPA: 3.82
- GRE: Q:162 (79%) V: 159 (83%)
- Four years of US-based experience in the field of cancer & Molecular diagnostics.
- 3 promotions. From Sales to Marketing to Product development & Strategic planning.
- Published researcher in Biotechnology and Stem Cells form elite US institutions.
- Current: Founder & CEO of a Molecular Diagnostics Consulting Company.
- Extracurriculars: President & Founder of the biggest Student Club. President of the Student Union.
- LORs: President of the company I worked for reflecting on a successful business track record. & University Professor & mentor reflecting on a history of leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Essay: Influences that impacted my decision to pursue medical entrepreneurship, why an MBA & post-MBA goals.
Thanks & I really appreciate your efforts so much!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
AziMani wrote:
Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate it if you use your fortune-telling powers to evaluate my chances of getting invited to Booth R2 interviews.
- Nationality: Egypt.
- Background: Medical Doctor (M.D.)
- University: Most prestigious medical school in Egypt.
- GPA: 3.82
- GRE: Q:162 (79%) V: 159 (83%)
- Four years of US-based experience in the field of cancer & Molecular diagnostics.
- 3 promotions. From Sales to Marketing to Product development & Strategic planning.
- Published researcher in Biotechnology and Stem Cells form elite US institutions.
- Current: Founder & CEO of a Molecular Diagnostics Consulting Company.
- Extracurriculars: President & Founder of the biggest Student Club. President of the Student Union.
- LORs: President of the company I worked for reflecting on a successful business track record. & University Professor & mentor reflecting on a history of leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Essay: Influences that impacted my decision to pursue medical entrepreneurship, why an MBA & post-MBA goals.
Thanks & I really appreciate your efforts so much!

Looks very strong to me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I wanted your advice on my profile and whether the mba programs i am targeting for the 2021 admit realistic and within my reach. (IE not in the dream school category).
My target schools are Columbia, Kellogg, Michigan ross, Berkeley haas and tuck.

I am a bachelors of commerce graduate with 6.4/7 cgpa from hr college in mumbai (Mumbai University) and a gmat score of 740.

I worked full time while in college , 2 years in an equity research and mutual fund sale firm and 1 year articleship as i was pursuing CA at that time. ( cleared 2 out of the three levels but finals are left which i will not give)

I am a US CFA charterholder and US CMA certificate holder. Have also completed US CPA and US CAIA (chartered alternative investment analyst).
I have been working past 3 years in a mid sized accountancy firm based in small city in rajasthan, india.
I had to shift to rajasthan due to severe family emergencies therefore started working there as my presence was required for family.
I left my job after two years as i found a wonderful opportunity in mineral and mining and have started my own venture in partnership.
Though it can be managed and is stagnant while in the state , i wanted to make it a wholly export unit and establish in strategic locations across couple of countries like in canada and portugal and run it as a more corporate and an organized business organisation, much different from how mining is run in this state.
Therefore i planned on pursuing an mba which will help me manage and organize my business in the manner i want to run it and expand it.
I am ready to invest and grill myself for a 2 year mba in order to take the maximum out of it. 

On the extra curricular activity note, i am a registered mumber of the heartfulness organisation (for meditation) for the past 4 years. Travelled all across the country and have organised various seminars and workshops, played a big part in the green initiative and planted by myself about 40 plus trees. Have also organised meditation sessions for army personnel in my state and have also successfully implemented heartfulness for kids in various schools wherein we are training teachers on how to plant this seed right from a very young age in students.
While in college, one of my most proudest moment was when i lead an NSS team ( national service scheme) and did something out of box by forming a union for the domestic help who were in very bad condition in mumbai so that the local police as well as the members themselves can protect the right of others and to make sure that they are not exploited, due to this the police area head and i had an exclusive coverage as well.
Despite my work experience, the thing i am concerned about is my international exposure in job. That is an area i lack.

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Vibranture
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi Bhavyaanand94

You seem to have a good profile and I quite like your extracurricular involvement. Since you are aiming for 2021 intake, by then you'd hopefully would have built more leadership experience as well as obtained career advancement. I strongly suggest you build your international exposure beyond official trips and seminars. If you can get an international assignment to spend even a few months abroad, will help you differentiate you profile.

Since you have a few more months before the R1 deadlines, it might be worthwhile to retake GMAT and try for a 750+

For more guidance and tips, read Top 5 ways to build profile for MBA applications
https://vibranture.com/articles/build-pr ... ations.htm

If you want to talk about your profile and strategy, feel free to email me at mail@vibranture.com.
I worked for about 5 years in healthcare sector in the US after my MBA, so I could also guide you on your career goals :)

Good luck!

Bhavyaanand94 wrote:
Hi All,

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Vibranture
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi justjeet

Your concern about lack of international experience is valid, especially if you are aiming for top MBA programs.
In such a case, the best approach could be to make other aspects of your application as strong as possible, and highlight a global mindset from your work experience or personal perspectives so the adcom is compelled to look beyond your India-focused experience.

In addition to strong essays and crystal clear career goals, you'd also benefit from doing research on the schools and build connections with the school community to demonstrate your passion and commitment for their MBA programs.

If you need help with your application, feel free to email me at mail@vibranture.com and we can talk :)

I'm including the following articles for your help

How do business schools evaluate your profile
https://vibranture.com/articles/how-scho ... rofile.htm

Top 5 ways to build profile for MBA applications
https://vibranture.com/articles/build-pr ... ations.htm

justjeet wrote:
I wanted your advice on my profile and whether the mba programs i am targeting for the 2021 admit realistic and within my reach. (IE not in the dream school category).
My target schools are Columbia, Kellogg, Michigan ross, Berkeley haas and tuck.

I am a bachelors of commerce graduate with 6.4/7 cgpa from hr college in mumbai (Mumbai University) and a gmat score of 740.

I worked full time while in college , 2 years in an equity research and mutual fund sale firm and 1 year articleship as i was pursuing CA at that time. ( cleared 2 out of the three levels but finals are left which i will not give)

I am a US CFA charterholder and US CMA certificate holder. Have also completed US CPA and US CAIA (chartered alternative investment analyst).
I have been working past 3 years in a mid sized accountancy firm based in small city in rajasthan, india.
I had to shift to rajasthan due to severe family emergencies therefore started working there as my presence was required for family.
I left my job after two years as i found a wonderful opportunity in mineral and mining and have started my own venture in partnership.
Though it can be managed and is stagnant while in the state , i wanted to make it a wholly export unit and establish in strategic locations across couple of countries like in canada and portugal and run it as a more corporate and an organized business organisation, much different from how mining is run in this state.
Therefore i planned on pursuing an mba which will help me manage and organize my business in the manner i want to run it and expand it.
I am ready to invest and grill myself for a 2 year mba in order to take the maximum out of it. 

On the extra curricular activity note, i am a registered mumber of the heartfulness organisation (for meditation) for the past 4 years. Travelled all across the country and have organised various seminars and workshops, played a big part in the green initiative and planted by myself about 40 plus trees. Have also organised meditation sessions for army personnel in my state and have also successfully implemented heartfulness for kids in various schools wherein we are training teachers on how to plant this seed right from a very young age in students.
While in college, one of my most proudest moment was when i lead an NSS team ( national service scheme) and did something out of box by forming a union for the domestic help who were in very bad condition in mumbai so that the local police as well as the members themselves can protect the right of others and to make sure that they are not exploited, due to this the police area head and i had an exclusive coverage as well.
Despite my work experience, the thing i am concerned about is my international exposure in job. That is an area i lack.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 93 [0]
Given Kudos: 112
Send PM
Hello,please evaluate my fit for Booth Class of 2023

Originally posted by Shishou on 14 Feb 2020, 09:46.
Last edited by Shishou on 01 Jul 2020, 05:18, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts