Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 05:51 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 05:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619878 [0]
Given Kudos: 81626
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Katz '22 (II)
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V28
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.13
Send PM
Re: Erasmus Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Hello all,

I am a mechanical engineer working in the electric drive train design team for 45 months.
Indian Male
GMAT: 730
TOEFL: 108
GPA: 3.1 / 4

Profile:
1. Working in the same company for 45 months and I have received 2 promotions during this period. I am discharging duties as a Associate Project Manager for a team of 4.
I work with myriad cross functional teams and I am responsible a special sample.

I am the Training Coordinator for a group of 150 people too. My work in this role was recognized with a One Time Award.

International work experience:
1 month in 2018 in Germany; 6 months in 2019 in Germany

Extracurricular:
I am the CSR coordinator for a group of 30 at my organization; We have adopted a school and we are working towards uplifting it to a point where students would be able to compete with other schools

Passion:
I am passionate about Automotive clean energy and since my engineering project, I can show that I have worked in clean energy for the automotive sector
I was the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) President in my undergrad and I was the captain of a team of 15.

Post-MBA Plans:
I would like to move into Strategy preferably in the same domain (Electric vehicles domain)

Target schools:
1. Rotterdam school of Management: This is my safe school
2. HEC Paris: This is my ambitious school
3. INSEAD: This is my dream school. I know I am going to waste my application fee but I really want to give this a shot.
4. Mannheim Berlin: This is my safe school
5. ESMT: This is my safe school

I would really appreciate if you can suggest any new schools to apply.

Thank you very much in advance!

Posted from my mobile device
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Re: Erasmus Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
RSM MBA Admissions Director Interview | Detailed Insights for International Applicants
Careers and Jobs Post MBA

Rotterdam offers not great jobs post-MBA, and exposure to a rich culture. A very global class compositions, and a chance to build skills in exciting areas such as digital business await you too! The program trains students to leave a mark on their company/industry. And bring positive change to the world.

In this interview with our Partner, Brandon Kirby, the Director of MBA Marketing and Admissions at the RSM MBA, discusses multiple aspects of the RSM MBA. Key topics include inputs on how to excel at the RSM MBA admissions process and exciting new components of the RSM MBA program. Iit also includes extensive insights on jobs and visa policies in The Netherlands.

A brief transcript of the interview is as below, and the detailed video interview follows...RSM MBA Admissions

More Top MBA Admission Committee Interviews on the GyanOne Blog
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GRE 1: Q156 V151
GPA: 3.17
WE:Marketing (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I'm an indian.
I have a GRE Score of 307 ( Q156, V 151,).
And undergrad Gpa of 7.16/10 from NIT Durgapur

Experience:
I have work experience of more than 8 years and I am working currently as a Business Development Manager for a market research consulting firm. I worked as a product line manager for 3 years for a German Company and worked as an assistant manager in Product development for a Steel manufacturing company

Extracurricular:
I was the head of Corporate affairs in our College Tech fest "aarohan "and I managed a team of more than 50 students managing the hospitality for Outstation participants, Guests, and speakers for our Tech Fest. I am part of an education project in our college teaching the children from nearby slums.(https://www.projectbmep.com/)

What are my chances of getting into Erasmus?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 2.75
Send PM
Hi,

I would like a profile evaluation.

I am applying to the full time MBA program (Jan '23)

GMAT: 720 (Q48, V40)

Indian male, Engineer, with an experience of 8 years in Technical Sales.

Undergrad CGPA: 6.4

ECs: Volunteer teacher, scribe for Visually challenged students and district football league player.

Post MBA: General Management, Corporate leadership programs.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
ssathyajith wrote:
Hi,

I would like a profile evaluation.

I am applying to the full time MBA program (Jan '23)

GMAT: 720 (Q48, V40)

Indian male, Engineer, with an experience of 8 years in Technical Sales.

Undergrad CGPA: 6.4

ECs: Volunteer teacher, scribe for Visually challenged students and district football league player.

Post MBA: General Management, Corporate leadership programs.

You should have a good chance at RSM, given your profile statistics. The rest will depend on your goals and ECA, as RSM is quite particular about those.

Have a look at these articles as well to know more about the application and the school:
https://www.gyanone.com/rsm-mba-admissions/
https://www.gyanone.com/rotterdam-mba-e ... -analysis/
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 616 [2]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Kudos