Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 07:07 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 07:07
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
School Moderator - ESSEC Masters
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [2]
Given Kudos: 110
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
GPA: 3.68
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 570 Q36 V33
GRE 1: Q160 V154
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: ESCP MiM 2022 Intake: Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
divsh999 wrote:
anyone who has had interviews for R3, did you receive any email regarding campus selection? Another thing, does anyone know about the post interview acceptance rate of ESCP?

I asked to the adcom of London campus and they said the campus choice email will arrive after you get in (therefore after the 15th)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
trimalchione wrote:
divsh999 wrote:
anyone who has had interviews for R3, did you receive any email regarding campus selection? Another thing, does anyone know about the post interview acceptance rate of ESCP?

I asked to the adcom of London campus and they said the campus choice email will arrive after you get in (therefore after the 15th)

­Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
divsh999 wrote:

I received a mail asking for the preference order of the campuses that i want to select
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 115
Send PM
Krilian wrote:
trimalchione wrote:
Which campus?

Finish my online interview from Join a school in France on the 22

­Hi Krilian.

Greetings of the day!

Just wanted to get some clarifications for Join A School in France application method.

When you're shortlisted for the interview, do you know what all schools (out of the 5) have selected you to appear for the interview?

Or does it just say that you have been invited to an interview without explicitly mentioning the schools.

Additionally, would you mind sharing your GMAT score?

Clarifications on the above would be greatly appreciated :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Addy47 wrote:
Hi Krilian. Greetings of the day! Just wanted to get some clarifications for Join A School in France application method. When you’re shortlisted for the interview, do you know what all schools (out of the 5) have selected you to appear for the interview? Or does it just say that you have been invited to an interview without explicitly mentioning the schools. Additionally, would you mind sharing your GMAT score? Clarifications on the above would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi!
They will send an email with links like this and you can check if you’re shortlisted or not. They will inform you the interview time by email(can’t be changed).
Normally with 2 interviewers randomly from the 5 schools.

I am shortlisted from the 5 schools, and my gmat focus is 625, but I have a recommendation letter and work experience from the top company that can cover my shortage of gpa, gmat, and school name.

I hope you find this information helpful!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tonmoybaruah31 wrote:
divsh999 wrote:

I received a mail asking for the preference order of the campuses that i want to select

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tonmoybaruah31 wrote:
divsh999 wrote:

Did you apply in R2 or R3?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
divsh999 wrote:
Did you apply in R2 or R3? Posted from my mobile device

R3
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 115
Send PM
Krilian wrote:
Addy47 wrote:
Hi Krilian. Greetings of the day! Just wanted to get some clarifications for Join A School in France application method. When you’re shortlisted for the interview, do you know what all schools (out of the 5) have selected you to appear for the interview? Or does it just say that you have been invited to an interview without explicitly mentioning the schools. Additionally, would you mind sharing your GMAT score? Clarifications on the above would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi!
They will send an email with links like this and you can check if you’re shortlisted or not. They will inform you the interview time by email(can’t be changed).
Normally with 2 interviewers randomly from the 5 schools.

I am shortlisted from the 5 schools, and my gmat focus is 625, but I have a recommendation letter and work experience from the top company that can cover my shortage of gpa, gmat, and school name.

I hope you find this information helpful!

­Hi Krilian,

Thanks for the response!

So basically, we can expect an email with corresponding links to the colleges wherein one can see whether they are shortlisted or not.

Thanks for the additional information.

So your overall profile really contributed you get the shortlist. Have read about some folks getting rejected by HEC despite scoring in the high 600's /low 700's on the GMAT. 

Wishing you the very best for the rest of the process
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Addy47 wrote:
Hi Krilian, Thanks for the response! So basically, we can expect an email with corresponding links to the colleges wherein one can see whether they are shortlisted or not. Thanks for the additional information. So your overall profile really contributed you get the shortlist. Have read about some folks getting rejected by HEC despite scoring in the high 600’s /low 700’s on the GMAT.  Wishing you the very best for the rest of the process

Hi Addy,

My score for gmat focus 625 is approximately same as the older version of 680. I originally wasn’t aim to apply to Hec because I knew the average admission score is 730. But I had seen someone got shortlisted for Hec for 630(old version) and don’t have top campany experience, so it’s worth give it a try!

Hope these information do help! Wish you the best for your application!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Do anyone know about acceptance rate after interview for Round 3 at ESCP?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
­Hi everyone,

How do you select your campus choice preference? Email said application portal but there's nowhere on the portal that matches their instruction.

Wondering if this might be a glitch? I sent an email to adcom but posting here in case I'm just stupid & it works out before adcom sends a reply.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
onlycinno wrote:
­Hi everyone,

How do you select your campus choice preference? Email said application portal but there's nowhere on the portal that matches their instruction.

Wondering if this might be a glitch? I sent an email to adcom but posting here in case I'm just stupid & it works out before adcom sends a reply.

­I am facing the same issue. 
Manager
Manager
Send PM
onlycinno wrote:
Hi everyone, How do you select your campus choice preference? Email said application portal but there’s nowhere on the portal that matches their instruction. Wondering if this might be a glitch? I sent an email to adcom but posting here in case I’m just stupid & it works out before adcom sends a reply.

On the lest side of the screen didnt you get a choice of campus button ? I got one on mine
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
DhruvTrehan333 wrote:
Do anyone know about acceptance rate after interview for Round 3 at ESCP?

Eager to know about this as well
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tonmoybaruah31 wrote:
onlycinno wrote:
Hi everyone, How do you select your campus choice preference? Email said application portal but there’s nowhere on the portal that matches their instruction. Wondering if this might be a glitch? I sent an email to adcom but posting here in case I’m just stupid & it works out before adcom sends a reply.

On the lest side of the screen didnt you get a choice of campus button ? I got one on mine

Yeah I assumed so but there's nothing there. Is it meant to be in the same menu as "admission" and "student tools"? 
Intern
Intern
Send PM
divsh999 wrote:
onlycinno wrote:
­Hi everyone,

­I am facing the same issue. 

­Interesting. I'm wondering if it is a glitch or a mistake. It's odd to receive the mail but not be able to follow through­. Sent an email to adcom though so hopefully it gets resolved
Manager
Manager
Send PM
onlycinno wrote:
Yeah I assumed so but there’s nothing there. Is it meant to be in the same menu as "admission" and "student tools"? 

YES

Its like this
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3128 posts