Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 15:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 15:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Duke Fuqua MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: Embracing Diversity and Supporting the Latinx Community at Fuqua
As a first-generation Latina and the child of immigrants born and raised in Miami, Florida, I grew up exposed to a rich culture of people from South America. It wasn’t until I left Miami for college that I realized the uniqueness and value of my upbringing. The range of perspectives we gain from being exposed to people from different backgrounds while also celebrating our culture is something I have grown to appreciate in all aspects of life—Fuqua was no exception.

Fuqua’s Rich Diversity

When I reflect on my first year at Fuqua, I am thankful for the ways in which our cohort and sections are carefully crafted to include diverse perspectives. At Fuqua, you are grouped into a section of 60 to 70 students, with whom you take all core classes together (shout out to my table bangers!). My classmates are from India, Bangladesh, Italy, Nigeria, Ghana, Japan, Colombia, and more. They’ve worked in accounting, the auto industry, marketing, consulting, and at non-profits. There are many other ways my section is diverse, and I am thankful for how this has enriched classroom conversation and helped me think about the world.

Reconnecting with My Community

While Fuqua offers a wealth of diversity, it has also given me a space to reconnect and support my Latinx peers. Business school is challenging in many ways—you take academically rigorous classes, are involved in clubs (everything at Fuqua is student-led), and start recruiting for summer internships soon after summer term ends. This was stressful, but along the way, I was blessed to find support and friendship in a group of strong and talented Latinx MBAs at Fuqua. They resonated with the specific obstacles and fears I faced as a first-generation student from a low-income background navigating grad school. But most importantly, they cheered me on along the way.

Supporting My Peers

The support I received from the Latinx community and the Fuqua community at large, is what Team Fuqua is all about. I strongly believe Fuqua attracts a certain of type of individual: one who is always ready and eager to give back. As I prepare to begin my second year, I am excited to be a resource for my peers as co-president of the American Latinx Management Association (ALMA), along with my dear friend Ashley Pech.

ALMA is a student-run club on a mission to build a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative space to promote fellowship and professional development for the underrepresented Latinx minority while celebrating American Latinx culture. We not only support current students, but we also work to help prospective students through coffee chats, resume reviews, and more.

My first year at Fuqua was a fun, challenging, and rewarding experience. I can’t wait for the new friendships I will form, the diverse perspectives I will learn from, and the community I will continue to build in my second year.

The post Embracing Diversity and Supporting the Latinx Community at Fuqua appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: Team Fuqua Carried Me to an Ironman Finish
Take 10 seconds and think about your deepest fears. Now, what if I told you I’d provide ~450 of the most supportive, intelligent, and resourceful individuals to help you face one of those fears. Would you do it? For me, it was a no-brainer. Even though I was deeply afraid of swimming, especially in open water, I was going to attempt an Ironman distance triathlon with only 10 months to train.

For those that are fortunate enough to not know what an Ironman is, let me briefly explain. It’s a 2.4-mile open-water swim, 112.6-mile bike ride, and a 26.2-mile run—all completed back-to-back and within a 17-hour cutoff. It’s the king of endurance sports events, and I wanted to conquer it, mainly because I never thought I could. If I could do this, I thought there was no stopping what I could do—personally or professionally. Thanks to classmate Aaron Hager, who was after the same goal and had already signed up for Ironman Mont-Tremblant, I knew it would be much easier not facing it alone. 

Me (left) with Aaron at a triathlon event

I took away hundreds of lessons in pursuit of this goal, but here are my top three.

1. Never forget the power of team.

Team Fuqua is much more than a saying, and nothing made this clearer than during triathlon training. I had classmates who were my “coaches.” People like Ali, Sloane, Aaron, Mateo, Grant, Brandon, and Joey spent weeks with me at the beginning of training to help get my fundamentals down and confidence up. I had training partners like Lydia, Giacomo, Nikko, Max, and Danielle who spent 50+ hours with me to train, including the weekend we all went did an Olympic distance triathlon together.

My training partners and I completed an Olympic distance triathlon in Pinehurst, North Carolina

On top of that, I also had hundreds of supporters who constantly asked me how training was going and if they could do anything to help. I have so much to be grateful for from my two years at Fuqua, but one of the biggest was being surrounded by amazing people who made me better every day. My two years at Fuqua confirmed that if you can find people to push you, you will be set up to tackle any goal imaginable.

2. Mix pain with pleasure.

In pursuing any big goal, you’ll likely get to a point where you want to throw in the towel. The ‘newness’ factor has gone away, opportunity costs are rising, and you are starting to question why you’re even pursuing this goal. This happened to me in early June—with about 12 weeks left in training—when my body was starting to shut down. I had injuries in my shoulder, groin, and both knees. My body was asking me to stop, and my mind was starting to ask a similar question. 

Instead of giving up, I leaned into what gave me pleasure: relationships and communication with friends. I asked others to join me for rides (special shoutout to Enrique who crossed state lines with me and biked 75 miles in Wisconsin), and I called friends while I ran to check in on their post-Fuqua experiences. This forced me to keep my heart rate down and not push the pace while my body healed. Whether my former classmates knew it or not, they were getting me through the toughest weeks of training. I’ve always realized that conversations with friends and family are my outlets when things get tough or go wrong. Lesson learned: make sure you identify joyful outlets so you can rely on them when challenges come your way. 

3. Don’t forget to say thank you.

The Ironman Mount Tremblant race director once said, “No one gets to the finish line on their own.” For me, this was especially true, and this blog is a thank you more than anything else. It is a reminder of the power of amazing people that were there for me in good times and bad. The people that noticed me when I was struggling and checked in. The people that went the extra mile for me (literally) when no one was looking, solely to help me accomplish my goal. While many people contributed to making my Ironman journey possible, the Fuqua community holds a special place in my heart. Team Fuqua made me much more than an MBA—it made me an Ironman with the belief that anything is possible.

Me after finishing Ironman Mont-Tremblant in August 2023
The post Team Fuqua Carried Me to an Ironman Finish appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: Learning Outside the Classroom and Outside the U.S.
As a recent graduate of Fuqua’s Class of 2023, I have had ample time to reflect on the experiences that made my years at Duke truly special. Whilst the people of Fuqua drive the main highlights I would often mention, it’s the experiential learning opportunities that spark the stories of development outside the classroom. I cannot rave enough about the different ways to gain experience at Fuqua that are non-traditional and highly rewarding.

A Trip Over the Pond

Underlined by the direct flight from Raleigh to London, a partnership between Fuqua’s International Programs Office and London Business School (LBS) allowed me the opportunity to live in London for three months and engross myself in the LBS community. The teaching style of faculty at an internationally located school contrasted in many ways with what I was familiar with at Fuqua and by participating in classes that also had executive MBAs, I gained exposure to senior global perspective I otherwise would not have seen.

From an educational standpoint, the optionality of taking block week classes (an all-day, week-long class) allowed for a higher level of interaction with the exchange community, second-year students, and executive MBAs. The sense of community and closeness fostered in these interactions allowed for more honest conversations around tough topics like discussing the influence of sovereign nations in 2022. Whilst the academic platform at LBS is rewarding, it’s everything else about the school that made being an exchange student so incredibly gratifying. This brings me to the best part of my time at LBS—the international travel with 60 other students from the Class of 2023! In November 2022, I joined the LBS second-year MBA Trek to Namibia and South Africa. It was an amazing experience that started with us hiking “Big Daddy” in the Sossusvlei and ended with us at Stellenbosch for a wine tour in Cape Town.

Four MBAs and a Private Jet

It would be nice to suggest that this segment ends with me discussing my experience on a private jet, and although that is not the case, it still was quite an amazing experience to learn more about the business of them! Through a program called the Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP), I joined three other classmates at Fuqua to partner with the fourth-largest private jet company in the United States. Based out of nearby Kinston, North Carolina, it was interesting to work with a “small” team committed to growth in such a niche segment! I remember the excitement as we got started with a market analysis project for their executive team. Although we could not physically make it to the site of the client, we made sure to get together on Zoom on a regular basis and had a direct line of contact with their team.

It was interesting to understand the company’s short and long-term goals and to have real conversations with their chief operating officer about how we could provide meaningful insight to the team. Opportunities like this allowed me to vet my desire to work in certain industries and within certain topical areas whilst continuing to develop skills that I wanted to improve.

Mentored by Those Forging New Directions

Mentored Study is a great way for you to get exposure to something new, whilst also being a resource to a team in exchange for knowledge transfer. You’re usually partnering with a smaller team that is concentrated on a specific engagement or project. For me, this manifested itself by way of an introduction to two co-founders of a startup named CyberAlliance. CyberAlliance is a cybersecurity startup with a wide remit of providing transparency and security to global markets. Founded by Fuqua alum Kendrall Felder and North Carolina native Larry Yon, it was great to be integrated into their team to learn their roadmap to building their business. Both Kendrall and Larry have experience at larger tech organizations and were able to share with me how they started their new endeavor and the lessons learned along the way. It was also great to get firsthand perspectives of the parallels in building their business and their corporate careers. Ben Thomason, who facilitates the program, was critical in connecting me with opportunities that fit what I was looking for.

A GATEway to Europe

Finally, GATE, or Global Academic Travel Experience, is a great way to experience another country with your classmates in a structured fashion. The course is faculty-led and run by the International Programs Office. About 20 of my classmates and I traveled to three cities in Germany—Frankfurt, Cologne, and Berlin—over a 10-day period. There, we met with Deloitte Germany to discuss the evolution of diversity’s impact on business in the country. We also met with a startup incubator to understand how they drive startup success within the major technology hubs in the country and companies across many other industries.

In closing, I would highly recommend looking into experiential learning opportunities at Fuqua once you get your feet underneath you from an academic and recruiting perspective. There are numerous opportunities available for you to take advantage of and whilst some are blatantly obvious, others may take a bit more effort to understand the opportunity and more importantly, what you want out of it.

The post Learning Outside the Classroom and Outside the U.S. appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: MQM to Accelerated MBA: Why I Returned to Fuqua
Four years ago, I stepped onto the Duke University campus for the first time to embark on the MQM program. Little did I know this would begin one of the most profoundly transformative journeys of my life, influencing both my personal growth and professional development. From serving as the strategy track chair to participating in various data competitions and school events, I was exposed to a wide breadth of leadership experiences and learning opportunities on top of the existing curriculum offered by world-class faculty. As an international student in the U.S., the MQM degree helped me broaden my horizons, hone my technical skills, and grow as a leader in the field of analytics.

Leveraging My Analytics Skills in the Workplace

Graduating in early 2020, right as the pandemic took hold, posed considerable challenges in navigating a tough job market. However, with the help of career coaches and faculty, I landed a role with my dream employer, Amazon. I assumed the responsibilities of an in-stock manager at Amazon Fresh, where I oversaw and managed inventory for 300+ fresh vegetables across the U.S. at scale using analytical methods I learned during my time at the MQM program. This was especially crucial given how severely COVID-19 had disrupted supply chain processes worldwide for essential commodities such as groceries. Formulating creative and sound data-driven strategies to predict future demand was crucial to the success of Amazon Fresh as it ensured customers received the correct groceries at the right time, no matter where they were in the United States.

After completing two years at Amazon Fresh, I continued to pursue my passion for technology and data analytics by joining the trust and safety team at Meta. Here, I had the opportunity to work on cutting-edge machine learning models used for global content moderation on Facebook and Instagram platforms. Given how deeply Meta values collaboration and ‘XFN,’ or cross-functional team culture, I seamlessly integrated into their work environment, drawing upon my prior experiences of the Team Fuqua culture, which centers on collaboration and teamwork in diverse team settings. I was well-equipped to collaborate with a high-caliber team of engineers, product managers, and research scientists to deliver impactful outcomes.

Reflecting on the MQM experience, the program provided me with a springboard into the tech industry in the U.S. As an international employee, I had unique opportunities to collaborate on high-impact projects with top-tier talent at both Amazon and Meta. This experience greatly contributed to my professional growth and leadership capabilities.

Pursuing My MBA

Even though I had a great time working and living in Seattle, I resigned from my position at Meta this summer to return to Fuqua for the one-year Accelerated Daytime MBA program. My decision was motivated by a combination of factors: a continued passion for self-development in a more formal and structured learning environment, unique opportunities to grow as a leader in a highly diverse and close-knit community here at Fuqua, and aspiration to transition from an individual contributor to a leadership role, furthering my ability to make a positive impact in the tech industry.

Having just finished the summer term of the MBA program, it is evident to me that returning to Fuqua feels like coming back to a second home—a place where I am known, valued, and supported. The emphasis on Team Fuqua nurtures an environment where students and faculty genuinely care about each other’s success. This sense of belonging not only enhances the learning experience but also encourages personal growth and development.

I am even more convinced of the effectiveness of this approach and its substantial impact on global and diverse team dynamics after working at global companies with significant presence in various regions, both inside and outside the U.S. As I continue to develop as a leader, I remain deeply committed to the power of diverse teams and leveraging individuals’ strengths, a core principle at the heart of Team Fuqua.

As I embark on this new phase of my academic and professional journey, I am confident that Fuqua will provide me with the necessary learning opportunities, enriching experiences, and a supportive alumni network to create a meaningful and positive impact in the business world.

The post MQM to Accelerated MBA: Why I Returned to Fuqua appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: How My Classmates Empowered Me To Be a Leader
Six years ago, I was sitting in an undergraduate business class when my professor asked us to raise our hands if we aspired to be a leader in our future work organization. I looked around the room to see that I was the only person without their hand raised. At the time, I was in disbelief to see that I was the only person who didn’t see myself as a future business leader.

Now, one year into the Daytime MBA program at Fuqua, I look back on that moment as evidence of the growth I have experienced so far. During that growth period, my peers—some of the most accomplished, humble, and supportive people that I am fortunate to have in my life—served as my biggest support system. While I credit the institution for providing numerous leadership opportunities, my classmates are the ones who have encouraged me to pursue those opportunities. They saw something in me that I had not yet fully seen in myself, a leader.

Support and Mentorship

When I started applying for second-year leadership positions, I was beyond excited to give back to the community that supported me throughout my first year. However, the imposter syndrome kicked in, and that girl who didn’t raise her hand in business class was back. I knew how incredible my peers were and thought there must be someone better suited for these leadership positions. Yet, these were the same people who empowered me to be a leader in the Fuqua community.

Section 3 holiday party, December 2022

I remember sitting down with my second-year leadership mentor, a fellow with the Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics (COLE), and expressing concern about potentially not getting selected for the leadership positions I was passionate about. She not only empowered me to become a COLE Fellow myself, but she reminded me of key moments where I demonstrated the characteristics of a strong leader throughout my first year. For the first time, I saw someone else’s perception of me and felt the confidence that others had in my leadership abilities. Shortly after, I submitted my application to become a COLE Fellow and today I am a proud member of the COLE team.

Gaining Confidence from Classmates

My next leadership opportunity came in an email that I was not expecting. My peers nominated me for the presidency of Fuqua Fit, our fitness club. Being that I was not a member of the club, I was surprised and honored that my classmates had confidence in my ability to lead a club—something I had not done before. Ten minutes after my interview for the position, I officially became one of the co-presidents of Fuqua Fit.

I (bottom, middle) completed with Fuqua’s co-ed volleyball team in the Blue Cup against UNC (and we won!), April 2023

For each of these larger examples where my peers supported me in my leadership journey, there are a dozen smaller moments where they have helped me to see myself in a new light. Whether it was hearing for the first time that someone saw me as a future CEO or a classmate encouraging me to apply for a leadership position they thought I would excel in, my peers have shaped my perception of myself.

With the number of opportunities at Fuqua, it is common for students to serve as a leader of the community in some way. However, it is another thing entirely to see yourself as one. I often think about if I could go back to that moment in my undergraduate business class as the version of myself that I am today. If I could, there would be no question that my hand would be raised—in fact, I can’t imagine not being a leader in my future organization. I have come to believe that I am a strong, intelligent, and capable leader with the power to make a difference in the business world, and as a result, my aspirations have soared to new levels.

Some friends and I (second from the right) attending the Duke vs. Northwestern football game, September 2023

It is often said that the people make the place, and I cannot think of a more accurate statement for Fuqua. The people at Fuqua have not only made me a better person, but they have helped me to build a new sense of confidence in myself and have empowered me in ways I never saw coming. For that, I am forever grateful.

The post How My Classmates Empowered Me To Be a Leader appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: Leveraging Leadership to Build Community
A great leader helps us discover what we are truly made of and gives us the confidence to take bold action. Great leadership means to continuously put your team in a position where they can utilize our individual gifts in the most authentic, exciting, and fulfilling ways possible.

When I entered Fuqua as a first-year student, I felt insecure, incapable, and afraid—like I didn’t belong. My dear friend Andrew Fischer helped me find my voice. He reached out to me, and I vented to him my fears and insecurities. He simply told me that we do not have to be perfect, we just have to be willing.

With an offer to join the MBA Association’s (MBAA) Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion sub-cabinet, my Fuqua experience took a complete turn. I made a commitment to myself to be the type of classmate, peer, and leader I wanted to be for the rest of my time at Fuqua and beyond.

To become a leader capable of helping others achieve their high aspirations, I knew I would have to show up, engage, and interact. I wanted to leverage what I learned and discovered from the people who inspired me to achieve greatness by serving as MBAA co-president.

Developing as a Leader

My co-president (and better half) Arya Diwase and I share a vision of inclusive collaboration. One of the first lessons I learned from Professor Aaron Kay is that the key to business and management is not about how we choose to divide the pie, but rather how can we make the pie bigger. Inclusive collaboration is how we make the pie bigger. By recognizing that we share many of our goals, personal or professional, we can make the pie bigger. With inclusive collaboration—whether it be in the club spaces, with events, with initiatives around campus, etc.—we will be able to accomplish more, drive deeper impact, and learn from one another. This is an idea Arya and I are putting into action this year.

Me (left) with my MBAA co-president Arya Diwase in Fuqua’s hall of flags, March 2023

One of the fun (but overwhelming) parts of business school is the sheer volume of things to do—the possibilities are seemingly endless! I believe our diversity is a strength, and we are only beginning to understand how powerful of a force it can be. My goal entering my second year is to explore and celebrate other cultures, lived experiences, and backgrounds while encouraging my classmates to do the same.

Building Community

I’m happy to share that this idea has already come to life when the American Latinx Management Association (ALMA) and Asian Business Club (ABC) held a joint food event. The event was about so much more than food—it was a living example of why I love the Fuqua community. By sharing food, we had the chance to experience two different cultures and offered the two affinity groups a space to be celebrated and respected.

Me (left) facilitating a conversation between two alumni and Management Leadership for Tomorrow fellows, March 2023

This coming year, I look forward to expanding this sense of belonging to other Fuqua students, just as my dear friend Andrew did for me one year ago. His mentorship taught me the importance of learning from my peers—a reminder not to forget how much we need one another. 

The post Leveraging Leadership to Build Community appeared first on Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fuqua Student Blogs: Sharing My Faith at Fuqua
My heart sank during my first week at Fuqua in a diversity training where students were asked to write down their meaningful identity and share with a group. I wanted to write that I was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but feared ridicule.

After gathering some courage, I shared with my group, and to my surprise, I was met with sincere questions like, “Oh, don’t you guys have missionaries? Did you serve a mission?” This experience reinforced Fuqua as a school that emphasizes shaping future leaders who exude a high “[url=https://blogs.fuqua.duke.edu/duke-mba/2021/06/25/caroline-queen/defining-decency-quotient-dq-at-fuqua]decency quotient[/url].”

Sharing and Respecting Faith

For many individuals, faith and spirituality is a major part of their identity. Therefore, as more and more companies promise to honor employee’s authentic selves, thoughtful business leaders must also respect faith traditions as they do with race, sexual orientation, and all other identities of their diverse workforces. As part of its focus on shaping future leaders who embrace diversity, I was happy to see that Fuqua offers many resources to students with religious identities.

Currently, there are several different religious clubs at Fuqua, including Catholics @ Fuqua, [url=https://sites.duke.edu/fuquachristianbusinessfellowship/]Christian Business Fellowship[/url], [url=https://sites.duke.edu/jewishbusinessassociation/]Jewish Business Association[/url], [url=https://fuquaconnect.duke.edu/organization/fuquamib]Muslims in Business[/url], and the [url=https://sites.duke.edu/fuqualdssa/]Latter-day Saints Student Association[/url]. Each club offers opportunities to practice their respective beliefs, serve the surrounding community, and build friendships.

[img]http://blogs.fuqua.duke.edu/duke-mba/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2023/10/Kenden-Hulick-Sharing-My-Faith-at-Fuqua_2.jpg[/img]
Me at Stanford for the Latter-day Saints MBA conference, April 2023

These groups also participate in activities together, including an annual interfaith discussion panel and other spaces that allow students to discuss different beliefs in a safe environment. Fuqua also helped me to attend a conference for LDS MBAs at Stanford last April, which provided networking with individuals who shared my faith foundation.

Talking About Faith With Your Peers

While Fuqua provides great resources and is filled with well-intentioned people, sometimes mistakes are made. For example, when a classmate discovered I lived in Utah, he bluntly asked if I was Mormon, an improper slang term for my religion, and mentioned that I probably wouldn’t be fun at parties because I don’t drink alcohol. While I laughed to avoid feeling awkward, I felt judged and reduced to a stereotype.

To avoid offending anybody with a faith tradition, below are some tips to navigate common pitfalls.

1. Understand that religious topics are deeply sensitive.

This seems obvious, but many religious individuals consider their beliefs sacred. Ask if they are willing to share first and seek to listen and gain understanding if they do. People love sharing what matters deeply to them, but only if it is respected.

2. Don’t avoid the topic.

If we as business leaders want to encourage people to be their authentic selves, we cannot avoid the tough discussions. Spiritual conversations should be reinforcing and positively inquisitive. The other person should feel empowered by the conversation and grateful you asked thoughtful questions, including, “I’ve heard this, what are your thoughts or beliefs? What challenges do you have living your faith in your professional life? How has it made you a better person?”

3. Recognize personal choice and don’t generalize.

Just because one individual practices their faith a certain way, it does not mean everybody practicing that faith acts exactly the same way. Spirituality is unique to the individual and should be respected as such.

During my summer internship, I had great conversations with a co-worker who is a practicing Sikh. We asked each other deep questions regarding each other’s beliefs and discovered many similarities. I looked forward to speaking with him because he made me feel valued and taught me more about his faith, and he became a true friend as a result. My hope is that all students at Fuqua will help their classmates feel the same way my friend did and will continue to do so throughout their careers.

The post [url=https://blogs.fuqua.duke.edu/duke-mba/2023/10/09/kenden-hulick/sharing-my-faith-at-fuqua]Sharing My Faith at Fuqua[/url] appeared first on [url=https://blogs.fuqua.duke.edu/duke-mba]Duke Daytime MBA Student Blog[/url].
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72912 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Duke Fuqua Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Duke Fuqua Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Duke Fuqua Forum for all fresh things related to the Duke Fuqua MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts