Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:28 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11669 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
Schools: Madison '18
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V30
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
Experts Global for GMAT: Noida Centre [#permalink]
There are a few options in the NCR region. After some research and talking to a few people, I decided to join Experts Global. I had a few reasons to join apart from its good reviews. It is in Noida, near my place.

But the thing is that they forcefully ask/push their students to ask good reviews about them online (under the pretext of some random marketing internship)- the same happened with me. Then, they claim that writing about this so called 'marketing internship' in the application essays is a great brownie point- NO IT'S NOT.

I took their consultancy services also, It is extremely mediocre- certainly not for ambitious folks like me.

At the last minute (Aug-Sep) I decided to undo the damage and started working with this another consultant who is Banaglore based and who is AMAZING- I ended up getting admissions into all 9 schools where I had applied and that too with scholarships (40 to 100%)

So, my honest advice, pls do thorough research before joining any place.

All the best! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Re: Experts Global for GMAT: Noida Centre [#permalink]
I am joining Tepper in the coming fall, with $40,000 scholarship and Experts' Global played a pivotal role in this success- in helping me with the GMAT preparation and in guiding me with the applications & interviews. I can vouch for them.

My association with Experts' Global lasted for almost two years and I can assure that this organization dedicatedly works with the student with their heart and mind in the right place.

That their support lasted for almost a year after I completed the GMAT preparation with them, all warmly and with a smiling attitude, speaks volume about their character and intent.

While they have a strong online program, their Noida Center runs in a very non-commercial way with the Founder taking classes for only two small batches in a year, in a warm setup. One can sense the non-hurried, love-for-mentoring attitude in their conduct as the classes run like discussions and the students as well as the Founder stay back for long durations after the classes. They even make a https://gmatclub.com/chat group where students engage.

Once I scored 710 on GMAT, I continued my association for the applications and the team helped me in all aspects of the applications- preparing a strong story, shortlisting the right set of schools keeping mind my career aspirations and other factors, helping me with resume and recommendations, and taking a final look at the completed application forms.

I received multiple interview calls and the dedicated mentoring continued into the interview prep as I underwent a series of differently conducted mock interviews followed by diligent feedbacks. As a result, I received three admits from my key target schools.

Overall, I would say that the two years' long experience with Experts' Global was an enriching and successful one. They of course have their processes that one needs to duly follow but when you do so, you see results.

In my experience, I felt that the company feels for the students and has a human, tender approach towards mentoring.

Kudos!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Experts Global for GMAT: Noida Centre [#permalink]