GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 10:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

From 630 to 700 with Target Test Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.76
Reviews Badge
From 630 to 700 with Target Test Prep  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 00:18
I had the pleasure of working with Target Test Prep and one of the private tutors Jeff Miller for six months on GMAT Prep. Given my busy schedule at work I had to take a long time off the GMAT studying at one point but Jeff was able to bring me back up to speed really quickly through a focused program and I ended up improving my Total GMAT score by 70 points. For me as a student he ticks most of the important boxes: He responds to questions very quickly, very flexible to schedule time with, can simply very hard concepts, is able to design study plans specific to your weaknesses, will up with you regularly and keep you on schedule, is someone who is very motivating and encouraging and knows the GMAT really well. Certainly one of the best choices I made as I was studying for the GMAT was signing up with Jeff and Target Test Prep.

The Target Test Prep online program is very easy to use and prepares you really well for the main things tested on the exam. I tried two other providers before this and felt this program was the most comparable and relevant to the real exam questions. They didn't overcomplicate the concepts. Really happy with my experience and highly recommend them. They have a ton of questions and most of them are very similar to what I faced in the exam. Each question they have online is linked to a concept that its testable. So if you don't get this concept right the program will allow you to practice a ton more questions on the same topic and will also provide you with videos and notes for further understanding. You can also easily track your progress and get your performance analyzed in detail using their program. It was really helpful to me to understand where my weaknesses were and work on improving them. One thing I did which was very helpful to me was to completely finish the target test prep program and then tackle the practice problems from the official GMAT book. You will be more prepared to take on the questions and will help with your confidence if you get the practice problem in the official guides correct. I just spent like two weeks focused on the practice problems from the books spending 4 hours a day and I was able to complete all of them.
Retired Moderator
P
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: From 630 to 700 with Target Test Prep  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 11:48
Hello almarajr17 - This sounds more like a review and not really your GMAT test experience. If this is a review please post it on the review page of the respective test prep company.

BTW - Congratulations on the score.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Re: From 630 to 700 with Target Test Prep &nbs [#permalink] 24 Jan 2018, 11:48

From 630 to 700 with Target Test Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, bb, EMPOWERgmatRichC

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR SEPTEMBER
e-GMAT: Free 30 day Access! 25+ Video Lessons | 400+ Practice Questions | 7 Free Webinars
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL Full GMAT video course - Save 10%
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap