Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:40 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [3]
Given Kudos: 22
GPA: 4
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [2]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: GMAT Online - What We Know [Master Topic] [#permalink]
AleM wrote:
hi everyone.
I faced the online exam on the 18th of May and I received the score a few days later. Then I sent the report to the schools I wanted to apply to but many days later they still haven't received anything. Do you guys know why of this bad situation? I also tried to contact GMAC but it seems impossible to talk with them.. I'm really disappointed and frustrated because I risk not to be admitted because of them even if they promise to send the reports within 24 hours from the request..

How's your score going? I'm experiencing the same issue. It's been like 10 days and my school receives nothing...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hey all. Took the exam 16 June and still do not have my results. I did not have any tech issues on exam day - though I did have to reschedule from a previous day due to tech issues then (went and got a new computer because of that). I've sent an email, tried to chat and call but can't get a hold of anyone. Can't tell if I'm being impatient or if I need to try harder in follow up. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
I would say you should raise this with GMAC. Meanwhile, you can inform the school that you have sent the score but there was a technical difficulty. You could tell them the score you obtained and maybe a screenshot or something as a stopgap measure till the official score is sent out.

But given that the score being sent out is an electronic one, this should ideally not have any problems. I guess the GMAC needs to pay more attention here.

PS: Please hit the kudos. I am just a few kudos away from unlocking the tests.

qqqqqliza wrote:
AleM wrote:
hi everyone.
I faced the online exam on the 18th of May and I received the score a few days later. Then I sent the report to the schools I wanted to apply to but many days later they still haven't received anything. Do you guys know why of this bad situation? I also tried to contact GMAC but it seems impossible to talk with them.. I'm really disappointed and frustrated because I risk not to be admitted because of them even if they promise to send the reports within 24 hours from the request..

How's your score going? I'm experiencing the same issue. It's been like 10 days and my school receives nothing...
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
MBA.com does mention that they will take around 7 business days. So you have just crossed that mark. SO yeah trying to contact them would be the best thing. But if you are unable to get a hold them wither via email or call, then I do not know what else would help.

I would say continue writing mails and hope you get the score soon.

PS: I am just a few kudos away from unlocking the tests. So please give some kudos.

akearney wrote:
Hey all. Took the exam 16 June and still do not have my results. I did not have any tech issues on exam day - though I did have to reschedule from a previous day due to tech issues then (went and got a new computer because of that). I've sent an email, tried to chat and call but can't get a hold of anyone. Can't tell if I'm being impatient or if I need to try harder in follow up. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 608 [1]
Given Kudos: 1348
Send PM
Kudos
obsidianstorm wrote:
MBA.com does mention that they will take around 7 business days. So you have just crossed that mark. SO yeah trying to contact them would be the best thing. But if you are unable to get a hold them wither via email or call, then I do not know what else would help.

I would say continue writing mails and hope you get the score soon.

PS: I am just a few kudos away from unlocking the tests. So please give some kudos.

akearney wrote:

akearney, Did you call MBA.com help line? You can call and check with them.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
ammuseeru, yes I tried calling but after waiting for 1 hour - I hung up. I just did the chat feature (also one hour in the queue) and they were of no help. He couldn't get a hold of the Program Coordinator, likely because it's Friday (!), so told me to contact them Monday. Yet another few hours wasted. Not sure if the chat people even have access to any information - he was not helpful.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Send PM
That's really bad customer service. I would have given up way before 1 hour. That's too much. I guess you can only wait till Monday.

akearney wrote:
ammuseeru, yes I tried calling but after waiting for 1 hour - I hung up. I just did the chat feature (also one hour in the queue) and they were of no help. He couldn't get a hold of the Program Coordinator, likely because it's Friday (!), so told me to contact them Monday. Yet another few hours wasted. Not sure if the chat people even have access to any information - he was not helpful.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Given Kudos: 205
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
Send PM
Kudos
Guys I have a question. I have already given online GMAT once with online whiteboard. Now, its saying we can register again for online GMAT, those who have previously given with online whiteboard.

However I am unable to find any registration link. On the website, it doesn't show anything to register for new slots. I tried calling GMAC, they told they will send a new registration link. But since past two weeks no response from them.

If anyone else has faced this situation can you please tell me how are you registering for online GMAT again?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 243 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
AkshayChungade01 wrote:
Please hit "Kudos" so that I can use the Gmat club test. I have my GMAT coming up in a few days. ?

Thanks in Advance☺

You can subscribe to gmatclub channel on youtube.
You will get a week free access of gmat club tests.
24 quant and 9 verbal tests free. :)
Current Student
Send PM
This is not related to this topic but bb, if I get the premium MBA bundle, is it a permanent purchase or a limited time one? Also what does one get with it?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
By mistake, I enabled the free week when I wasn't ready yet so I was not able to make use of the free week.

SO please consider hitting kudos so that it helps me out. Thanks. :)

Harsh2111s wrote:
AkshayChungade01 wrote:
Please hit "Kudos" so that I can use the Gmat club test. I have my GMAT coming up in a few days. ?

Thanks in Advance☺

You can subscribe to gmatclub channel on youtube.
You will get a week free access of gmat club tests.
24 quant and 9 verbal tests free. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 243 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
obsidianstorm wrote:
This is not related to this topic but bb, if I get the premium MBA bundle, is it a permanent purchase or a limited time one? Also what does one get with it?

Validity for premium bundle is 1yr.
More info in below link.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/premium

hope it helps :)
Current Student
Send PM
Thanks, one follow up. I see there are some books and materials there. Are they downloadable or only viewable online? Also, there is a mention of access to premium forum. Is it a forum for only member of premium where your queries or posts are addressed faster?

Harsh2111s wrote:
obsidianstorm wrote:

Validity for premium bundle is 1yr.
More info in below link.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/premium

hope it helps :)
Current Student
Send PM
I see that there are 7 Veritas cat. How good are these compared to the Gmat club tests?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hey All

Is Passport mandatory for the Online GMAT Exam in India?
Stanford School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 181
Send PM
I had contacted GMAC through e-mail and they confirmed that I can use Driver's License or National Identity Card for Online GMAT - it is actually also mentioned on mba.com. However, I also contacted Pearson VUE via chat and they had no clue about it so I am guessing it could still be a problem on the test day if the proctor is not aware of this change (Note: this is only for Online GMAT).

I think the best we could do is somehow show the proctor the e-mail confirmation from the GMAC or point him/her to the relevant page on mba.com

MohitKS wrote:
Hey All

Is Passport mandatory for the Online GMAT Exam in India?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [1]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V39
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V45 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
I gave GMAT online on 25th june, score came in less than 36 hours of completing the test.

Used Whiteboard, whole experience went very smoothly. No hiccups whatsoever.
Did receive a call, on laptop, to show my whiteboard.
GMAC is getting a lot quicker with the test scores.

Quant seemed very easy, little surprised with Quant score.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  83   84   85   86   87  ...  183