It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 17:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook]

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 27163 [1] , given: 5001

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook] [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2017, 20:38
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Important Update May 3, 2017:

We have released several improvements to the GMAT Club Workbook!
If you are not familiar with it, I highly recommend that you explore this area and start adding questions (questions are automatically added to the workbook when you use the timer). The workbook can help you keep track of you forum activity, save your practice history, and identify your weaknesses. Now it is even better!

Attachment:
workbook.jpg
workbook.jpg [ 141.45 KiB | Viewed 872 times ]

1. Filter practice history (bottom area of the workbook) by Forum
  2. Filter practice history by Difficulty (new!)
  3. Filter practice history by Source! (new!)
  4. Now we display your answer - it is Green if you answered the question correctly and Red if you got it wrong (new!)
  5. Now we provide an easy way for you to Download your Workbook and build an ErrorLog out of it (new!)

Visit the GMAT Club Workbook

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and for pushing for this, esp warriorguy and mvictor

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27163 [1] , given: 5001

Chat Moderator
G

Kudos [?]: 79 [0], given: 135

Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook] [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 May 2017, 21:41
bb wrote:

If you are not familiar with it, I highly recommend that you explore this area and start adding questions (questions are automatically added to the workbook when you use the timer). The workbook can help you keep track of you forum activity, save your practice history, and identify your weaknesses. Now it is even better!

Attachment:
workbook.jpg

4. Now we display your answer - it is Green if you answered the question correctly and Red if you got it wrong (new!)
  5. Now we provide an easy way for you to Download your Workbook and build an ErrorLog out of it (new!)

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and for pushing for this, esp warriorguy and mvictor

This is amazing. Was looking forward to these changes.

At the risk of sounding too ambitious, do we have anything in the pipeline to select the source for Daily Practice Questions so that only questions from those source would pop in? :-D :-D :-D

Kudos [?]: 79 [0], given: 135

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 113

WE: Engineering (Other)
Re: GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook] [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2017, 20:44
bb wrote:

Attachment:
workbook.jpg

This is simply awesome. Thank you BB and moderators for putting in valuable efforts and time to make this feasible.

Manager
Manager
S

WE: Engineering (Other)
GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook] [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2017, 06:07
bb wrote:

Attachment:
workbook.jpg

Hi bb,
I recently tried couple of RC with with timer ON but still my attempts are not reflected in workbook.
Has anyone too reported similar issue?
WR,
Arpit.

BSchool Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Brand Management (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2017, 06:19
adkikani wrote:
Hi bb,
I recently tried couple of RC with with timer ON but still my attempts are not reflected in workbook.
Has anyone too reported similar issue?
WR,
Arpit.

Hi adkikani ,

Currently, RCs are not stored in our workbook.

Your workbook will contain only SC, CR, PS and DS questions.

We will come up with a solution to handle these sooner or later.

Thanks

Good Luck

Kudos [?]: 627 [0], given: 62

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 63

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2017, 23:35
bb wrote:

Your Own Personalized Daily Practice Questions from GMAT Club!

We are excited to roll out a new feature that combines our Forum Workbook and the GMAT Club Forum Timer.
Starting TODAY, you can use the forum timer to track your performance, build history, receive personalized practice questions and even estimate your GMAT score! All from practicing questions on the GMAT Club Forum.

Visit Your Workbook to See for Yourself

Here is what you get and it is all FREE

• Customized just for you: Monday through Friday we will pick questions that match your level based on your Timer History. Naturally, the more history you have, the better recommendations you will receive.
  • Only new questions: we’ll select only the questions you have not attempted yet with the timer so you can have fresh practice questions
  • Track your progress: every day (as long as you have taken at least 6 questions for DS, PS, CR, and SC, we’ll even send you an estimated GMAT score
  • Daily or Weekly: in your workbook you can set how frequently you receive emails from us – daily or weekly
  • Email or Online: you can receive questions via email or look them up in your workbook – same questions but just for you
  • Practice Pays: the more you use the timer, the better questions and estimates you will receive
  • Bonus: every day we’ll also include one hard and tricky question as a bonus - see if you can crack it!

FAQ:

What is GMAT Club Forum Timer?
The forum timer can be found in the question discussion forums such as DS, PS, CR, SC and is found on top of every question post. Here is how looks:
[Reveal] Spoiler: "See a screenshot" "Hide Details"

Where can I find the questions?
You can find questions in your GMAT Club Workbook or via email.

How often will I receive questions?
You will received a personalized compilation of questions every day Monday through Friday

Will my questions be always personalized?
No. We will start sending a personalized selection as soon as you take at least 6 timers in a week

How many questions are personalized for me on a daily basis?
You will receive 4 Quant (PS or DS) and 4 Verbal (CR or SC) questions as well as one tough and tricky question of the day. However, the tough & tricky question is the same for all users, so you can have with it and see if you can beat the crowd to the answer & solution!

When will my GMAT score estimate be available?
Once you take at least 6 questions in each of the forums, your GMAT Score will be estimated the following day. Your section scores (quant and verbal) will be available after you take 12 questions (6 in PS and 6 DS or 6 in CR and 6 in SC)

Where can i find more questions to practice?
You can find the questions nicely categorized in our question banks section or in one of our question directories

Why do you not send out questions on the weekends?
We believe that there is time to work, take CAT's, and time to rest. We suggest that you either rest or take a full size CAT test on the weekend (if you are ready that is)

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
_BANNER_timer_2.jpg

This is an amazing feature and great analytics. Is there a way we can do in-depth analysis to understand accuracy in each area e.g. Arithmetic, Algebra, Modifiers etc within each high-level section (PS/DS/SC etc.), similar to the topic breakdown we have on question directories. This would help me understand the areas I need to practice and study more and focus my effort accordingly. Are we planning to build anything such in the near future. Thanks.

Best Regards
Avinash Verma

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 63

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 95

Concentration: Technology, Leadership
WE: Sales (Telecommunications)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 09:56
Hello bb,

Thanks for this great feature. I absolutely love it! In fact the "workbook" is an indispensable tool in my prep.

I have a small question though. Some times under "Daily Practice Questions" I get questions that I have already attempted with timer. I mean at times I do not get fresh questions (It has happened twice to be very specific). Is this by design or I am doing something wrong here. Its just that having fresh questions every day for practice would be great!

Having said I cannot say enough of how much I like this feature - Thanks! :)

My Best is yet to come!

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 95

GMAT Timer: Personalized Daily Practice Questions [email and workbook]   [#permalink] 04 Aug 2017, 09:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 87 posts ]