GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 May 2019, 01:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How to deal this?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
How to deal this?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 04:19
I had enrolled in gmat courses at one of the institutions based in Delhi. Its been 3 months with a month and 2 weeks break due to their ineffectiveness.

I had complained about their tools and almost frustrated with issues everyday with the tools or testing provisions.

They have not completed the course yet and may have covered 50% and now they are not responding to my mails or phone.

I feel its a very strange behaviour from an organisation towards their consumers and wonder if anyone has faced similar situation.

I am doing the course remote and not able to go in person to their office.

any inputs?
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: How to deal this?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 09:21
Sorry to hear about this. Sounds very odd. Was it a course or one on one tutoring?

Perhaps you indicate in email that you will dispute the charge with your card issuer and get your money back that way.

Posted from my mobile device

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
New! OG2020 Directory !
Want to know application stats & Profiles from last year? Check the Decision Tracker

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Verbal Forum Moderator
V
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '20, ISB '19
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 09:51
vinsmba wrote:
I had enrolled in gmat courses at one of the institutions based in Delhi. Its been 3 months with a month and 2 weeks break due to their ineffectiveness.

I had complained about their tools and almost frustrated with issues everyday with the tools or testing provisions.

They have not completed the course yet and may have covered 50% and now they are not responding to my mails or phone.

I feel its a very strange behaviour from an organisation towards their consumers and wonder if anyone has faced similar situation.

I am doing the course remote and not able to go in person to their office.

any inputs?

Hi vinsmba ,
Which is GMAT Prep company that you are talking about? If it a reputed company, then it should reply stating the reasons and complete the course or refund your money.
Current Student
B
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V39
GPA: 3.4
WE: Science (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 07 Jul 2017, 02:48
How to deal with it? Stop wasting your time there. Going by your description, they have demonstrated adequately that they are not interested in teaching you. Firstly, find a way to get your money back, if possible. Second - start studying yourself. Set yourself a goal and establish a disciplined routine. With the 3 months you have spent there, you could easily target a 700+ score if you studied yourself effectively.

What worked for me was identifying my weak areas and then focusing on them. Get the easy points and learn the many ways (albeit limited) that the exam tries to trick you in.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: How to deal this?   [#permalink] 07 Jul 2017, 02:48

How to deal this?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap