GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 14:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2014, 08:23
Application complete....now the wait

Quote:
As per our Staged Admissions dates, 24 October is the latest date by which you should hear from us. For more details on our Admissions process, please feel free to consult our website on this given link.

_________________
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2014, 08:40
Added the Interview Debrief from Jan 2015, Thanks Narenn :-D :-D

Reference Post
_________________
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2014
Posts: 115
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2014, 12:48
Also submitted in Round 1. Best of luck everyone! :)
_________________
TopDogMBA - A Reapplicant's Tail - http://topdogmba.com/
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 48
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2014, 13:25
Jada wrote:
I have been on this forum for a while now but this happens to be my first post and it happens to be on the thread of my Dream B-School.

Quick Rundown - I am a 32years African male (Nigerian) who plans to apply in Round 3 because of the obvious fact that age is no longer on my side and i wish to get married before or most likely after my MBA (i hope my gal is not on this forum though). I plan on taking on the GMAT at the end of November and would be looking at scholarship offerings too. I have 8 years of work experience with 6 years of it at Alcatel-Lucent (Telecommunications).

Sincerely, i have severally contemplated using Admissions consultants but those guys are pretty expensive. I plan on applying to only INSEAD, crazy, yes i know :-D

Please, really need comments from all here to encourage and let me know how you guys were able to complete your R1 applications.

Thanks.


Hi Jada,

My 2 cents below:
- For now, just focus on your GMAT; one step at a time
- Given your high work experience, you can afford a (slightly) lower GMAT; this should help ease your nerves
- As Farhan mentioned, GMAT is just one component, and specifically for INSEAD, factors such as diversity of profile, internationalism, "fit" are critical

Feel free to reach out again. Good luck.
Abhishek.
_________________
Get a current MBA to help you prepare your application http://www.admithour.com/

Watch our explainer video to learn how it works
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2013
Posts: 572
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2014, 20:00
1
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Choosing a B-School in Three Steps


Akkshay, an MBA student at INSEAD, explains the three steps he took when he was making a business school decision. For more information, pease visit mba.com.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

_________________
This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 23
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 07:25
Hello All,

I also applied to Round 1. Best of luck to everyone.

To those who have applied, are you guys noticing any issues with the PDF version of the completed application? I first noticed a few minor issues after submitting. My Phone numbers did not store correctly, and it assigned the first row as my "preferred" number. I emailed the application point of contact and she fixed it.

Now I went to open it again, and now all my "Previous Work Experience" rows and my "International Exposure" rows are not showing. It is only showing three rows per section when I had entered more. I know this is a new issue, because I opened the application PDF right after I applied/submitted and it looked fine. All rows displayed then but now they do not. Is anyone else seeing this issue when looking back at their completed application via the INSEAD portal? Since I've already emailed the POC once, I would prefer not to email her again. Especially if I am missing something here (i.e. only three rows are allowed for "Past Experience" and "International Exposure").

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 23
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 07:31
Also, my four languages are not listed. Only three.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 10:01
ustoeuropembaseeker wrote:
Also, my four languages are not listed. Only three.



Yes, International exposure, Language declaration and activities show 3 bars instead of original 5/6 bars.

I am currently relying on this.
Quote:
INSEAD has undertaken major web revamp work. Consequently, you will notice that the look of the application form has changed. Rest assured that apart from harmonising the colours, the system will not change; your data will not be altered. We wish you a pleasant navigation experience in the application online system.

_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 23
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 10:06
farhanc85 wrote:
ustoeuropembaseeker wrote:
Also, my four languages are not listed. Only three.



Yes, International exposure, Language declaration and activities show 3 bars instead of original 5/6 bars.

I am currently relying on this.
Quote:
INSEAD has undertaken major web revamp work. Consequently, you will notice that the look of the application form has changed. Rest assured that apart from harmonising the colours, the system will not change; your data will not be altered. We wish you a pleasant navigation experience in the application online system.


Farhan,

Thanks for the reply! So to confirm, you listed 5-6 rows for some of those areas and you too are only seeing 3? The website changes is what I am hoping it is too. Glad to confirm I am not the only one experiencing this.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2014, 10:23
ustoeuropembaseeker wrote:

Farhan,

Thanks for the reply! So to confirm, you listed 5-6 rows for some of those areas and you too are only seeing 3? The website changes is what I am hoping it is too. Glad to confirm I am not the only one experiencing this.



Yes that is correct. :)
_________________
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2013
Posts: 572
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2014, 00:01
1
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Unexpected Surprises
September 19 marked my first month in Fontainebleau.

Bliss. Excitement. Confusion. Friendship. Stress. Procrastination. Surprise. These words only capture a fraction of the experiences I’ve had in the past few weeks.

I came to INSEAD because I wanted to study in a global program to enhance my skills in strategic marketing and management. Within the first day, I realized INSEAD truly lives up to its reputation as an incredibly diverse school. I love the fact that almost everyone has a complicated background that takes more than a half a minute to explain: “My parents are from A, but I was born in B, and raised in C and worked in D.” I soon realised my story of growing up in China, Australia, US and Canada doesn’t seem so special anymore within the international INSEAD bubble.

Other than diversity, there is so much more going on both academically and socially. My expectations for INSEAD are a diverse student body as well as great professors, career services and international mobility. Even with these expectations, I experienced many more unexpected surprises during my first few weeks at INSEAD.

Pleasant surprises:

  • Loving my group mates. My group mates include an Azerbaijani lawyer, Nicaraguan speech writer, Pakistani regulator and Portuguese engineer. Coming from such different backgrounds, I’m surprised we work so well together. Everyone has different strengths and perspectives, but we share the same core value of learning before grades, which creates a collaborative and fun team culture.
  • Creating and presenting a free cash flow statement analysis in just two weeks after the start of school. As a marketing person allergic to financial statements, I consider this quite an accomplishment!
  • Enjoying the Organisational Behaviour class. I did not expect to like this class having taken it during my undergraduate studies but the simulations and role plays enable us to practice cooperation, communication, organisation and leadership skills in a truly memorable and unique way.
  • Lazy boys in the library. The library has comfy leather lazy boys where students go to take a nap in between classes.
  • Sharing culture through potluck. My parents came for a visit and cooked a Chinese lunch for my friends. To my surprise, my friends (most of whom are from non-Asian countries) told me they’ve never tasted some of the staple Chinese dishes such as tomatoes with egg and fried potatoes. Not only did my friends get a taste of authentic Chinese food, but they also learned new things about the culture.
  • Free flow coffee. This is the best thing in the world, especially at 8:30 in the morning with back-to-back accounting and stats classes!
  • Delicious and affordable lunch offerings at school. Lunch is subsidised for students so it’s incredibly affordable to have a healthy three course meal.
  • Recruitment in the chateau. Some companies will host their networking cocktail at the beautiful Fontainebleau chateau—a wonderful treat!
Not-so pleasant surprises:

  • Micro-quiz after the first week of class. Great wake up call after a lazy summer.
  • Financial accounting classes on Saturday. We only had one so far, but they were not exactly my preferred way of spending the weekend.
  • Still no bank card after a month. This is due to me not having time to go to the bank after school starts.
  • Shops close early—super early. Coming from Asia, I’m used to shops open 24/7; hence, it was a bit difficult to realise I wouldn’t be able to go grocery shopping for a week due to schedule conflicts.
  • Halfway done P1. It feels like I just got here, and I can’t believe we’re already 1/10 done the program!
It’s 3am and time for bed. I look forward to sharing more experiences with you in the coming months.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

_________________
This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2014, 08:36
Bump!!!!

How are you guys preparing for interview?

http://mba.insead.edu/articles/admissio ... rviews.cfm
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2014
Posts: 54
Location: Kazakhstan
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.42
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2014, 23:49
4
Just submitted my application for R2...

It's has been an interesting exercise for me. Honestly I had not even thought of doing an MBA until just 2 months ago. But my mindset has changed so much since then. Writing the INSEAD essays really made me take an introspective look at myself, and in the process I gained a better understanding of what made me who I am today. I wrote about things that I'd never shared with anyone, and I didn't realize how powerful they are until they appeared as words on the screen. It's actually quite therapeutic... I wonder if anyone else has cried during the essay-writing process? (Or maybe I should consider going to therapy... :oops:)

I think that's why I have my heart set on INSEAD -- I might apply to a safety school if I don't get accepted, but so far this is the only application I've spent time preparing. Skimming through the requirements and essay questions of all the top schools, I found INSEAD to be one of the very few that actually shows an interest in knowing who their candidates are as a person, not just trying to gauge their levels of "success" by their awards, titles, and [quantifiable] accomplishments. Well, maybe they do to a certain degree, but I get the feeling that they would rather admit someone with a great character instead of an over-achieving/type-A arrogant prick (sorry, but that's my initial impression of a lot of elite MBAs :P). I hope I'm not wrong.

I've seen tons of profile evaluation threads on the forum, which just seem so impersonal to me, although frankly I have my own doubts too and had posted one of those requests. I don't have an impressive profile -- my GMAT score and GPA probably just barely make the cut, my undergraduate degree is from a no-name school, I don't have a fancy job title or come from one of those "non-traditional" backgrounds, hardly any notable extracurricular activities, and almost too old to be doing an MBA (32 at matriculation).

But I know I am unique in my own way. I have interesting stories to tell based on my upbringing and life experiences, and I feel seriously AMAZING after submitting my application. I hope the adcom will see my awesomeness through the essays instead of just looking at my "profile". :D

So fingers crossed, and wish me luck! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 May 2014
Posts: 25
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 00:16
Hi guys, I'm an admitted D15 and I just wanted to make you aware of our D15 thread here in this forum: insead-january-2015-intake-class-of-december-165654.html

Its a real-life "dossier" about the application process, full of useful information! It might save you some time and relieve some of the uncertainties that you may face during the next months ;)

Best of luck!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2014
Posts: 54
Location: Kazakhstan
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.42
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 01:47
$hit! I just found a typo on one of my essays. D'oh!!!

appleamily wrote:
Just submitted my application for R2...

It's has been an interesting exercise for me. Honestly I had not even thought of doing an MBA until just 2 months ago. But my mindset has changed so much since then. Writing the INSEAD essays really made me take an introspective look at myself, and in the process I gained a better understanding of what made me who I am today. I wrote about things that I'd never shared with anyone, and I didn't realize how powerful they are until they appeared as words on the screen. It's actually quite therapeutic... I wonder if anyone else has cried during the essay-writing process? (Or maybe I should consider going to therapy... :oops:)

I think that's why I have my heart set on INSEAD -- I might apply to a safety school if I don't get accepted, but so far this is the only application I've spent time preparing. Skimming through the requirements and essay questions of all the top schools, I found INSEAD to be one of the very few that actually shows an interest in knowing who their candidates are as a person, not just trying to gauge their levels of "success" by their awards, titles, and [quantifiable] accomplishments. Well, maybe they do to a certain degree, but I get the feeling that they would rather admit someone with a great character instead of an over-achieving/type-A arrogant prick (sorry, but that's my initial impression of a lot of elite MBAs :P). I hope I'm not wrong.

I've seen tons of profile evaluation threads on the forum, which just seem so impersonal to me, although frankly I have my own doubts too and had posted one of those requests. I don't have an impressive profile -- my GMAT score and GPA probably just barely make the cut, my undergraduate degree is from a no-name school, I don't have a fancy job title or come from one of those "non-traditional" backgrounds, hardly any notable extracurricular activities, and almost too old to be doing an MBA (32 at matriculation).

But I know I am unique in my own way. I have interesting stories to tell based on my upbringing and life experiences, and I feel seriously AMAZING after submitting my application. I hope the adcom will see my awesomeness through the essays instead of just looking at my "profile". :D

So fingers crossed, and wish me luck! :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 275
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 07:24
appleamily wrote:
$hit! I just found a typo on one of my essays. D'oh!!!

appleamily wrote:
Just submitted my application for R2...

It's has been an interesting exercise for me. Honestly I had not even thought of doing an MBA until just 2 months ago. But my mindset has changed so much since then. Writing the INSEAD essays really made me take an introspective look at myself, and in the process I gained a better understanding of what made me who I am today. I wrote about things that I'd never shared with anyone, and I didn't realize how powerful they are until they appeared as words on the screen. It's actually quite therapeutic... I wonder if anyone else has cried during the essay-writing process? (Or maybe I should consider going to therapy... :oops:)

I think that's why I have my heart set on INSEAD -- I might apply to a safety school if I don't get accepted, but so far this is the only application I've spent time preparing. Skimming through the requirements and essay questions of all the top schools, I found INSEAD to be one of the very few that actually shows an interest in knowing who their candidates are as a person, not just trying to gauge their levels of "success" by their awards, titles, and [quantifiable] accomplishments. Well, maybe they do to a certain degree, but I get the feeling that they would rather admit someone with a great character instead of an over-achieving/type-A arrogant prick (sorry, but that's my initial impression of a lot of elite MBAs :P). I hope I'm not wrong.

I've seen tons of profile evaluation threads on the forum, which just seem so impersonal to me, although frankly I have my own doubts too and had posted one of those requests. I don't have an impressive profile -- my GMAT score and GPA probably just barely make the cut, my undergraduate degree is from a no-name school, I don't have a fancy job title or come from one of those "non-traditional" backgrounds, hardly any notable extracurricular activities, and almost too old to be doing an MBA (32 at matriculation).

But I know I am unique in my own way. I have interesting stories to tell based on my upbringing and life experiences, and I feel seriously AMAZING after submitting my application. I hope the adcom will see my awesomeness through the essays instead of just looking at my "profile". :D

So fingers crossed, and wish me luck! :)


Happens, when you write stuff emotionally. No use fretting about it now. Good luck :-D :-D :-D
_________________
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 41
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GMAT 2: 750 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.4
WE: Marketing (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 08:42
People,
Has anyone recieved an interview call yet for R1? If no, when do we expect the calls start flowin?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2014
Posts: 72
Concentration: International Business
GRE 1: Q167 V162
GPA: 3.34
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 10 Oct 2014, 06:24
tavishsrivastava wrote:
People,
Has anyone recieved an interview call yet for R1? If no, when do we expect the calls start flowin?


If the last intake's timeline is any similar to ours, then I'd say starting next week.

Deadline for R1 was around 25 March; they started getting e-mails around the 10th of April if memory serves correctly.

Originally posted by wonhok on 09 Oct 2014, 11:10.
Last edited by wonhok on 10 Oct 2014, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2013
Posts: 572
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2014, 22:02
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: An INSEAD trek and rite of passage: the prices and the priceless!
Image
Photo by Pedro Ricarte

 

An MBA costs a lot, starting with the most obvious (and well, cried over) tuition fees which can burn a hole in your pocket and pretty much ensure you take the MBA seriously as you got some significant earning back / paying back to do.

An INSEAD trip is no different, where it seems to start with the mathematics of costs and losing count of the number of people on the trip. But what remains of INSEAD or an INSEAD trip will be way more than the costs we can count. 

Case in point: The Mt. Bromo Volcano Trekking trip in Indonesia with 20 INSEADers

 

Image
Photo by Yulia Andreeva/Patricia Gomez

 

The Prices: I could hardly remember these off hand when writing this article a day after the trip. So, safe to say, these will be forgotten very soon.

  • Tour costs ~ USD 90
  • Air tickets  ~ USD 200
  • Visa & Exit fees ~ USD 60
  • Other Expenses ~ USD 100
 

Image
Photo by Patricia Gomez

 

This trip is remembered for these top five PRICELESS things:

Disclaimer: All items are 100% true (heard or seen or experienced). Names will not be mentioned but “fellow trekkers” know the faces behind these priceless moments.

 

  • Great MBA minds deciding to convert enough $ to be a millionaire in Indonesian Rupiah. (Never mind the actual amount needed for the trip; that’s a small matter!)
  • Providing consulting advise to Indonesian immigration officers why their $35 visa fee is a bad idea and getting a sheepish grin back.
  • Getting a total sleep of 4.5 hours on a real bed over two days and being completely functional to trek two volcanos.
  • Figuring out the “best” positions to sleep comfortably in a minivan of 14 to 15 people.
  • A very serious and persistent attempt to charter a helicopter to get the gang back to Surabaya from Ijen to avoid the long bus drive back, which I believe could have been successful except for language issues.
Image
Photo by Patricia Gomez

 

[*]Settling a restaurant bill with 77 items. The standard deviation of this is skewed by a true food connoisseur laying claim on any dish brought to the table not actually ordered by anyone. (By the way, we stopped again at KFC in 40 minutes for a second lunch!)[*]Walking—honestly, skidding—down a volcanic mountain at 7AM over talks of how Vitamix can blend an iPhone in seconds except for the battery. (Very tempted to try this.)[/list]

Image

Photo by Pedro Ricarte

 

[*]Time killed at the airport by an impromptu Salsa class by an expert. Of course every INSEAD batch has one—for the girls.[/list]
 

And top of the list personally: Being accompanied at the end of the line on the trek by one of the most caring girls, a true knight chivalrous enough to walk with us and a true cheerleader predicting flatter terrain ahead every 2 minutes to keep me going. After a hiatus for two years from any real challenging physical tasks due to a bunch of surgeries, I managed to beat the odds to huff and puff my way to the top of Mt. Ijen to see sulphur mines! So HELL YEAH.

 

Image

Photo by Pedro Ricarte

 

I know I said top five things, and there are eight in the list. But you know what, not being able to keep the BEST moments of a 2-day INSEAD trip to five items—PRICELESS!

Image

Photo by Wen Eu Cheah
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

_________________
This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 64
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.8
WE: Engineering (Hospitality and Tourism)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2014, 20:48
Best of luck to everyone here
When does INSEAD start calling for the interviews
GMAT Club Bot
Re: INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016   [#permalink] 12 Oct 2014, 20:48

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  39    Next  [ 772 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne