Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 09:00 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 369 [0]
Given Kudos: 124
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 2.68
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi Experts,

Can I kindly request you to please evaluate my profile and let me know your comments? I would like to apply for INSEAD Jan2019/Sep 2019 intake.

Back ground:34-year-old Indian Male currently living in New Zealand.
Education: B. Tech in Computers from one of the reputed colleges in India
GMAT Score:640(Q49, V29, IR:3, AWA: 5.5)
Experience: 12 years

Job description:
Current role:
I am currently working as Test Lead with Cap Gemini (one of the world's largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies). My current roles involve handling/managing of QA & Testing activities for the project

Previous role: Previously I have worked with Cognizant Technology Solutions (India, Switzerland and USA) and Barclays Bank, USA. Throughout my career, I have worked on various projects from world’s largest banks like ANZ, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan Chase.

Professional Achievements:
I have successfully managed teams spread across different geographical locations and consistently appreciated by clients and management for being proactive and taking ownership for new initiatives.
Presented technical white paper on Keyword Driven Automation framework in ISQT conference
Coached team members on Agile QA and automation testing.

International Exposure:
Professional: Have worked in India, Switzerland, USA and New Zealand for few of the world’s largest banks.
Personal: My hobbies are swimming and meeting new people. Regular attendee of professional meetup held in Auckland.

Thanks,
Vyom
Admission Consultant
Affiliations: TheIvyLeagueEdge
Own Kudos [?]: 150 [0]
Given Kudos: 153
TheIvyLeagueEdge: Bala
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: Yale (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.7
WE:Operations (Other)
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
vyomgulia wrote:
Hi Experts,

Can I kindly request you to please evaluate my profile and let me know your comments? I would like to apply for INSEAD Jan2019/Sep 2019 intake.

Back ground:34-year-old Indian Male currently living in New Zealand.
Education: B. Tech in Computers from one of the reputed colleges in India
GMAT Score:640(Q49, V29, IR:3, AWA: 5.5)
Experience: 12 years

Job description:
-Current role:
I am currently working as Test Lead with Cap Gemini (one of the world's largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies). My current roles involve handling/managing of QA & Testing activities for the project

Previous role: Previously I have worked with Cognizant Technology Solutions (India, Switzerland and USA) and Barclays Bank, USA. Throughout my career, I have worked on various projects from world’s largest banks like ANZ, Barclays, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan Chase.

Professional Achievements:
I have successfully managed teams spread across different geographical locations and consistently appreciated by clients and management for being proactive and taking ownership for new initiatives.
Presented technical white paper on Keyword Driven Automation framework in ISQT conference
Coached team members on Agile QA and automation testing.

International Exposure:
Professional: Have worked in India, Switzerland, USA and New Zealand for few of the world’s largest banks.
Personal: My hobbies are swimming and meeting new people. Regular attendee of professional meetup held in Auckland.

Thanks,
Vyom

For INSEAD,
1) WE too high
2) GMAT too low
3) Profile of Indian IT Male, in the most competitive
4) Goals from MBA not clear

Suggest you to consider Olin and also Exec MBAs.
Feel free to connect for free Profile evaluation. Attach your CV
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Nationality: Indian
Education: BE Comp sci
GMAT: 700
Work ex - Software Engineer mostly in startups 2.5 years in India and 2+ Years in Singapore. Currently permanently based in Singapore, work in fintech startup as a head of an engineering, with short stints in Switzerland and London. Dealing with clients from APAC, US, EU.
Volunteering and Others: Volunteering help organizing startup events in Singapore
Motivations: Very accelerated promotions and early leadership at a young age report directly to the CEO. I feel now I really need to formalise my management experience and want to break into consulting industry.
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 150 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
dell123 wrote:
Nationality: Indian
Education: BE Comp sci
GMAT: 700
Work ex - Software Engineer mostly in startups 2.5 years in India and 2+ Years in Singapore. Currently permanently based in Singapore, work in fintech startup as a head of an engineering, with short stints in Switzerland and London. Dealing with clients from APAC, US, EU.
Volunteering and Others: Volunteering help organizing startup events in Singapore
Motivations: Very accelerated promotions and early leadership at a young age report directly to the CEO. I feel now I really need to formalise my management experience and want to break into consulting industry.

1) Good profile, but you are in an extremely competitive pool
2) Clarity in your post-MBA Goals very important.
3) With a GMAT of 700, your target schools would like between 15-30 rank schools (with assumptions of traits common to the Indian Male IT pool).

Send your resume for a Detailed Profile Eval, Free.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Profile Evaluation
Nationality – Indian
Gender – Female
Age – 28 (current)
GMAT – 730
Undergrad – Bcom (NM one of the top 5 colleges in India)
Chartered Accountant and candidate for CFA Level 2
Work Experience
A) Currently working with the shared services of one of the top 5 VC firms (from number of investments being made), VC fund size approx. INR 600 crores (USD 90m).
- Tenure – Since April 2017
- Handling the entire deal execution process from deal negotiation, conducting due diligence, to closure of the deal, working with portfolio companies for implementation of internal processes, attending board meetings of portfolio companies on behalf of the fund, etc.
B) PwC:
- Tenure – Since Jan 2013- March 2017
- Handling tax structuring, advisory and compliances for globally mobile individuals.
- Streamlined the tax structuring for a technology conglomerate to enable yearly savings of approximately USD 1 million in taxes
- Independently handling execution of yearly compliances for clients with a team of 3 people
- Handling tax assessments and representations before government authorities for HNIs, and structuring of their taxes
- Awarded the PwC Experience Award for taking initiative and implementation of PAN India software to enable reduction in time, efficiency and standardization to the process.
C) Proprietary CA firm
- Tenure – Since 2008 – June 2013
- Handling audit and tax assignments

D) Have also done audit assignments on freelance basis of large Indian Public sector banks

Extra-curriculum
- Painting and sketching (don’t have any formal contests, or anything), and Astrology (I am quite keen on learning it and taking some formal online lessons)

Post MBA goals
To work in a VC as an Investment Analyst; and thereafter in some years start my own business

Primary reason for an MBA
To gain international exposure and make a shift to the VC / PE space

I have been offered a finance role in one of the portfolio companies (series B Company – funded by Seqouia) of the VC fund with a decent pay and some stocks.

I am inclined to take it – majorly because of the pay, as at the VC firm I don’t see any growth financially

I am looking to target Schools
- Kellog (one year MBA)
- INSEAD (Jan 2019 intake)
- LBS

Please do let me know my chances and whether taking up the job at the start up would impact negatively my chances to a B School

Thanks ….
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [1]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi pqrtus,

thanks for sharing your profile.

Your profile looks good, and you definitely have chances. However, there are some points that would be need clarification:

(1) Your current role. What do you mean by shared services of one of the top 5 VC firms? Does this mean you're not a direct employee of this VC firm? What is your current position / title?

(2) Your need for an MBA. I'm a bit confused. You already work in the VC space, no? Do you mean you want to "make a shift to the VC / PE space" in a different geography?

(3) International Exposure. Do you have any?

Regarding whether this new role in the start-up would negatively impact your chances to b-school... it depends. If what you really want to do after your MBA is continue in the VC/PE world, it could look a bit strange that you made that move. You would need a really good story to back up this move different from "I did it for the pay" ;)

If you want to have a more detailed discussion, feel free to PM me or email me. Feel free also to share your CV for a more detailed evaluation of your candidacy.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi Can I get someone to help evaluate my profiles please? I intend to apply for Jan2019/Sep2019 intake.

Nationality: naturalized Singaporean female (born and raised in China)
Undergrad: Top university in Singapore with a degree in business administration (honors)
GPA: 3.2
Curricular: chairman of student union in university with key projects and recognition. currently acting as a freelance business consultant with a top start-up in Malaysia.
GMAT: I'm taking my GMAT next month. Target 700+
Work Experience: will have 5 years+ of work experience upon joining
- 3 years in a top f500 oil and company as a management trainee. rated as a top employee for 2 years.
- 1.5 years as assistant procurement manager with a top f500 FMCG company with experience leading key projects in the region
- headhunted to a top f500 consumer company as southeast asia procurement manager, leading a small team across the region

short term goal: stay in procurement but with a geographical change to Europe or MBB with procurement as a specialization
long term goal: remain in corporate and ultimately move back to Singapore permanently

primary reason for MBA: move to Europe due to family reasons

I'd say my biggest weakness is probably my low GPA in undergraduate. Hopefully that would be able to compensated if I can achieve my target score for GMAT. Also, I do not have any significant voluntary experience (other than a few activities in college) so I'm keen to get some advice on how I can position myself to compensate that.

Appreciate if someone can help to evaluate my chance of getting into Insead and possibly getting a scholarship.

Thank you!
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi lindalinfuxi,

thanks for sharing your profile. Overall, you have a good profile.

You can definitely compensate your GPA with a high GMAT. However, given your Chinese background, you should target at least 740 or even higher.

It is a bit difficult to recommend ways to compensate for your few extra-curricular/extra-professional activities without knowing more about you.

Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email directly for a more detailed conversation ;)

Good luck!
Alex
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 335 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
lindalinfuxi wrote:
Hi Can I get someone to help evaluate my profiles please? I intend to apply for Jan2019/Sep2019 intake.

Undergrad: Top university in Singapore with a degree in business administration (honors)
Curricular: chairman of student union in university with key projects and recognition. currently acting as a freelance business consultant with a top start-up in Malaysia.
- 3 years in a top f500 oil and company as a management trainee. rated as a top employee for 2 years.
- 1.5 years as assistant procurement manager with a top f500 FMCG company with experience leading key projects in the region
- headhunted to a top f500 consumer company as southeast asia procurement manager, leading a small team across the region

short term goal: stay in procurement but with a geographical change to Europe or MBB with procurement as a specialization
long term goal: remain in corporate and ultimately move back to Singapore permanently

I'd say my biggest weakness is probably my low GPA in undergraduate. Hopefully that would be able to compensated if I can achieve my target score for GMAT. Also, I do not have any significant voluntary experience (other than a few activities in college) so I'm keen to get some advice on how I can position myself to compensate that.

Appreciate if someone can help to evaluate my chance of getting into Insead and possibly getting a scholarship.

Thank you!

Hi lindalinfuxi,

When are you targeting applying? And for Jan or Sept start? Timeframe may play into some of your factors such as GMAT and volunteer activities. If you have 6 months or more before you submit, I'd see if you can seek out any local volunteering opps now that you are interested in. It can't hurt. If it's sooner than that though it is likely too late, and you can't compensate per se but do at least include any experience you do have in the community from college onwards, even if one-day activities... better than nothing. Yes your GPA could be higher and yes a strong GMAT would be good no matter what, and particularly with a lower GPA than would be ideal. I do like the experience you've gained and leadership/progression in your career. In terms of reasons to apply, for the essays of course focus on career-related reasons and skillsets you want to develop at the program (vs moving to Europe for family reasons). ;)

If you'd like to speak further at any point, feel free to sign up for a free consultation at www.mbamission.com/consult.

Good luck!
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 335 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
atanum234 wrote:
Hello Guys,
Please evaluate my profile.
10th- 80%
12th- 72%
Btech -Jadavpur University 6.71CGPA WBJEE rank 347
Mtech- IIT Kanpur 8 CGPA Gate rank 107 All India
German level 1 certification
Research paper published in internaltional journal
Member of founding team at a ecommerce start up.Didnt work out.
Work ex -Delloite India, Italy. 1.5 years.
Strategy &(Booz and Co) middle East.4 months
Currently working at Bain as a strategy Consultant.
Leadership position and founding team member in many strategic and artificial intelligence lab initiatives at Delloite.
Part time blogger and photographer , I run my own travel blogging website .
Gmat rank 740.
Post MBA goal is to have strategic and leadership position.
Before joining i will have 2.9 years of work ex..
Please suggest whether I should apply at Insead next year or which B Scho ol will be suitable given my profile work ex.

Hi there,
With approx 3 years of work exp when matriculating, you'll be on the lower end for INSEAD, and if you were open to it I'd suggest gaining another year of solid experience first and then applying... aiming to develop your leadership even more during that year. Your resume sounds as though it could look a bit choppy or scattered, so more consistency could also improve your chances. The good thing is your GMAT is solid and scores last for 5 years. What are your post-MBA goals? Focus on those with regard to the schools you are interested in and the timing of your apps etc. Keep us posted and good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mbaMissionJenK wrote:
lindalinfuxi wrote:

Thank you!

Hi lindalinfuxi,

When are you targeting applying? And for Jan or Sept start? Timeframe may play into some of your factors such as GMAT and volunteer activities. If you have 6 months or more before you submit, I'd see if you can seek out any local volunteering opps now that you are interested in. It can't hurt. If it's sooner than that though it is likely too late, and you can't compensate per se but do at least include any experience you do have in the community from college onwards, even if one-day activities... better than nothing. Yes your GPA could be higher and yes a strong GMAT would be good no matter what, and particularly with a lower GPA than would be ideal. I do like the experience you've gained and leadership/progression in your career. In terms of reasons to apply, for the essays of course focus on career-related reasons and skillsets you want to develop at the program (vs moving to Europe for family reasons). ;)

If you'd like to speak further at any point, feel free to sign up for a free consultation at https://www.mbamission.com/consult.

Good luck!

Hi Thank you for evaluating my profile.

I'm intending to apply for Jan 2019 start. Hence, I do not have any time in between to add onto my existing voluntary experiences.
I'm not sure what Insead's definition of voluntary experience is. If the definition is anything relating to organizing events in the community, orphanages or old folks' homes, then all the experiences I've had so far were back in college and university days.
However, if the definition is hobbies, anything that I have done outside of my work, then I would be able to add more. For example, I'm a travel blogger and part-time journalist covering events. I also do meditation and Buddhism studies, if all these count.

Last but not lease, based on my profile, what is the GMAT score that you think I'll need to get into Insead?

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 650 Q41 V38
GPA: 3.13
Send PM
Hi - I’m by no means an expert here and willing share my two cents if it’s worth anything

I’ve been constantly reminded that gmat scores is only maximum 1 of 4 data points insead takes into account, and I’ve been told my multiple admissions managers that once you hit the 680 level, it’s super marginal impact and time is better spent else where. I have only a 650 and ive received interview invites from Insead and another top business school too. You would heard this a million times - but I’ll just say it again. One of the criteria is how could you contribute to the class - id say bringing out quirky or unique activities that you undertake on your own accord, and could authentically speak proudly of them. Recruiting managers can tell instantly if you are trying to “tick boxes”.

I’ve also been told that the 500 word candid self introduction is absolutely important- an alumni wisely told me “would still I be able to to find your essay if I scrubbed your name from the essay in a pile of 1000 ?” And the answer should be a clear yes or no. This also means writing a balanced, mature and selfish reflective essay, one that shows your values, motivations, fears and successes. In fact, people find into much harder to talk about their insecurities and failures and distil learnings, then to blow their own trumpet (clearly !) . So being able to look these questions in that light, in my humble opinion, will set you apart.

Good luck !

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
melbguy wrote:
Hi - I’m by no means an expert here and willing share my two cents if it’s worth anything

I’ve been constantly reminded that gmat scores is only maximum 1 of 4 data points insead takes into account, and I’ve been told my multiple admissions managers that once you hit the 680 level, it’s super marginal impact and time is better spent else where. I have only a 650 and ive received interview invites from Insead and another top business school too. You would heard this a million times - but I’ll just say it again. One of the criteria is how could you contribute to the class - id say bringing out quirky or unique activities that you undertake on your own accord, and could authentically speak proudly of them. Recruiting managers can tell instantly if you are trying to “tick boxes”.

I’ve also been told that the 500 word candid self introduction is absolutely important- an alumni wisely told me “would still I be able to to find your essay if I scrubbed your name from the essay in a pile of 1000 ?” And the answer should be a clear yes or no. This also means writing a balanced, mature and selfish reflective essay, one that shows your values, motivations, fears and successes. In fact, people find into much harder to talk about their insecurities and failures and distil learnings, then to blow their own trumpet (clearly !) . So being able to look these questions in that light, in my humble opinion, will set you apart.

Good luck !

Posted from my mobile device

Thank you for your advice. This is very much of a stress-relief in the midst of GMAT prep and very practical too.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.47
WE:Operations (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Hello Experts!
Can I get someone to help evaluate my profiles please? I intend to apply for INSEAD Jan2019 intake (Applying in R1 - 14th March 2018 Deadline)
Thanks in advance!

Nationality: Indian, (Male)

Undergrad GPA: 3.46 (8.65/10 as per Indian grading system)
B.Tech + M.Tech from IIT-Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay) in Material Science Engineering, One of the top Institutes in India
Department Rank 2, awarded the Institute Award for Academic Excellence, IIT Bombay in 2011

GMAT: 750 (Q51, V40, IR8)

Work Experience: will have 4.5 years of work experience upon joining (all outside of India)
- TSMC,Taiwan - 1 Year as Process Integration Engineer, Packaging Division, Operations (TSMC) - Semiconductor Industry (Aug'14 - May '15)
- Apple Inc, Singapore - 2.5 Years as Demand/Business Planner for Apple Watch Team (Jun'15 - Present)

Additional International Exposure through internships:
Tokyo, Japan - 2 months at Tanaka Holdings, May-July 2012
Dublin, Ireland - 2 months at Trinity College Dublin, May-July 2013 (Published a research paper in this internship)

Current Role: Demand Planner for Apple Watch Team in the Operations function
- Collaborate with sales and manufacturing to manage forecasts, factory links and supply chain strategy for product launches
- Optimising inventory in direct and indirect channel to maximise sales.
- Managed readiness and execution for Watch Series 2 in Fall'16 and Watch Series 3 in Fall'17.

Extra Circular activities/Leadership:
1) Completed MITx Micromasters course on Supply Chain Management (Series of 5 online courses on Logistics and Supply Chain started by MIT, was one of the 750 students from the first cohort)
2) Head, Department Academic Mentorship Program, IIT Bombay Mumbai, India
- Led a team of 24 mentors to counsel 81 underperforming students on academic and personal issues
3) Head of Dance Club, Institute Cultural Council, IIT Bombay Mumbai, India,
- Elected representative of 8000 students as Overall Incharge of choreography and dance activities on Campus
4) Won over 30 performing arts events at national, inter college, institute and school level

Short term goal: move to Consulting (Operations Function) while leveraging the supply chain and operations knowledge obtained at Apple Inc.
Long term goal: Setup my own Consulting Firm with Operations Focus in India

Primary reason for MBA:
- Career Switch to Consulting (Target MBB)
- Accelerated growth, learning things outside of Operations/Supply Chain Domain
ARLee Consulting
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi yash08,

thank you for sharing your profile.

You have indeed a very strong profile. Your extensive international experience definitely gives you an edge! Your extra-curriculars are also quite strong, although it would be better if you had more extra-professional activities as well.

I would say that if anything is missing in your profile is examples of leadership at work, but this can be overcome in the application.

Feel free to PM me or email me directly with your CV for a more complete evaluation of your profile/candidacy.

Good luck!
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [1]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
yash08 wrote:
Hello Experts!
Can I get someone to help evaluate my profiles please? I intend to apply for INSEAD Jan2019 intake (Applying in R1 - 14th March 2018 Deadline)
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Yash08- glad to provide my thoughts to your profile below.

B.Tech + M.Tech from IIT-Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay) in Material Science Engineering, One of the top Institutes in India
Department Rank 2, awarded the Institute Award for Academic Excellence, IIT Bombay in 2011

GMAT: 750 (Q51, V40, IR8)certainly this is an attention grabbing score-- so that is helpful-- although as you know not the whole story... see more below....

Work Experience: will have 4.5 years of work experience upon joining (all outside of India)
- TSMC,Taiwan - 1 Year as Process Integration Engineer, Packaging Division, Operations (TSMC) - Semiconductor Industry (Aug'14 - May '15)
- Apple Inc, Singapore - 2.5 Years as Demand/Business Planner for Apple Watch Team (Jun'15 - Present) Excellent cross cultural work experience which will certainly help set you apart.

Dublin, Ireland - 2 months at Trinity College Dublin, May-July 2013 (Published a research paper in this internship)

- Collaborate with sales and manufacturing to manage forecasts, factory links and supply chain strategy for product launches
- Managed readiness and execution for Watch Series 2 in Fall'16 and Watch Series 3 in Fall'17.

1) Completed MITx Micromasters course on Supply Chain Management (Series of 5 online courses on Logistics and Supply Chain started by MIT, was one of the 750 students from the first cohort)
- Led a team of 24 mentors to counsel 81 underperforming students on academic and personal issues do you have any results or metrics to share on how successful you were in helping them turn around? Or perhaps one particular example could be compelling to showcase your impact
- Elected representative of 8000 students as Overall Incharge of choreography and dance activities on Campus
4) Won over 30 performing arts events at national, inter college, institute and school level

Short term goal: move to Consulting (Operations Function) while leveraging the supply chain and operations knowledge obtained at Apple Inc.
Long term goal: Setup my own Consulting Firm with Operations Focus in India A big plus that your current work is providing some good experience to support this post MBA goal-- you can leverage your operations knowledge

Primary reason for MBA:

I see a lot to like in your profile-- INSEAD has a strong consulting pipeline so your post MBA goals are well suited for the program-- what I don't have as much of a sense of is how you have demonstrated leadership in your community--I don't see taking a course as the most compelling way to showcase this-- but there may be some things you have done at work on special projects that can help demonstrate strong leadership and also a sense that you are a net giver-- meaning that you'd be the type of student/alum that gives back to INSEAD and makes it a better place. That's always something positive to be able to demonstrate. And I want to also echo what was posted on this thread also-- that you don't want to come across like everyone else-- so you should be saying things that are unique and memorable to you-- things that only you can say in a compelling way that helps you stand out from the crowd. We have had some great success helping focus on compelling elements and examples in their INSEAD essays-- and these essays and questions they ask do require a good bit of self reflection to do well. Would be happy to set up a free consult with you at this link to tell you more about how Stratus can help-- details to follow up are here:
https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 150 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
yash08 wrote:
Hello Experts!
Thanks in advance!

GMAT: 750 (Q51, V40, IR8)

- Apple Inc, Singapore - 2.5 Years as Demand/Business Planner for Apple Watch Team (Jun'15 - Present)

- Led a team of 24 mentors to counsel 81 underperforming students on academic and personal issues

Long term goal: Setup my own Consulting Firm with Operations Focus in India

Primary reason for MBA:

Great profile yash08,
Any particular reason you are limiting yourself to INSEAD? You can, for example, look at trying for a few other schools as well, especially with high Financial Aid in mind.

If for your reasons, you must look only at INSEAD, I don't have much to add to what Stratus has already mentioned.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  70   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3701 posts