Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 05:56 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 05:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 286 [0]
Given Kudos: 124
Schools: ISB '18
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
royalbtiger wrote:
Hi,
I am aiming to opt for ISB MBA 2018-2019 (12 months)
After several attempts at GMAT, with my heart bleeding as hell I could secure only 620 (Q - 49, V - 25, IR -6), which I know is way below ISB's avg.

If some one can please review and let me know if I stand a chance at all for ISB or should I give up all hopes (I do not wish to give GMAT further as my levels have saturated after many attempts)
Following is my profile -
Total Work Exp - 8yrs
Growth in profile -
1. Launched the 3G network for a leading telco in India in 2008
2. Launched a Malaysian retail brand in India in 2014 with 2 outlets in the South to start off with
3. Currently, handling the business growth for a product (for one of the leading known firms of India) at a pan India level with 41 locations and having almost 80% travel in a month
4. Launched an e-commerce company attracting a seed funding 2 yrs back and aiming to expand to South East Asia - have got several vendors on board with blog space contributors from U.K, U.S, Australia Lebanon and many other parts of the globe
5. Got published in 1 book which is still selling in Amazon, Flipkart and few retail stores in India, U.S. and India., the 2nd book will be published in Aug(most likely) - it still under final review status with Rupa Publishers (have an author contract letter with another publisher if Rupa doesn't click)
6. Got published in several newspapers - TOI, Malayala Manorama, Hindu, Dinakaran, Dainik Bhaskar etc. for public speeches

Extra Curriculars - Participation in Athletics & Football (District Level), Playing Guitar, Mouth Organ & Flute
Ardent Traveller - Almost all corners of India, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, (Indonesia/Iceland - in plans)

Academic History:
Class X - 93%
Class XII - 90%
B.Tech (NIT Durgapur) - 3.4/4 (GPA): Board member of certain clubs
PGDM (IMT) - 3.9/4 : President of certain clubs

Hi royalbtiger,

You have a great profile and your entrepreneurial stint and the fact that you are a published author definitely set you apart from other applicants!

Let's face the facts. ÌSB has published that for Co17 the range of GMAT varied from 590-770. Your GMAT score of 620, while in the range, is definitely on the lower side. Also please bear in mind that with 8 years of experience, you would be competing with an applicant pool of high achievers applying at that experience. Even with a great profile, getting an admit would definitely be difficult.

Having said that, if for some reason, you are tired of GMAT, and a higher score on the GMAT is the problem, how about trying the GRE? You still have some time before the application process kicks in and it is definitely worth a try.

Read more here: https://blog.apphelp.co.in/2016/04/13/isb-to-accept-gre/

Remember, eventually it is all about bringing out the right MBA story. Do reach out to us in case of more queries.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,
I am aiming to opt for ISB, HKUST,CUHK, NUS, NTU MBA 2018-2019 (12 months)
After several attempts at GMAT, with my heart bleeding as hell I could secure only 620 (Q - 49, V - 25, IR -6), which I know is way below avg of the mentioned colleges.

If you can please review and let me know if I stand a chance at all for the schools as mentioned above or should I give up all hopes (I do not wish to give GMAT further as my levels have saturated after many attempts)
Total Work Exp - 8yrs
Growth in profile -
2. Launched a Malaysian retail brand in India in 2014 with 2 outlets in the South to start off with
3. Currently, handling the business growth for a product in education industry (for one of the leading firms) at a pan India level with 41 locations and having almost 80% travel in a month
4. Launched an e-commerce company attracting a seed funding 2 yrs back and aiming to expand to South East Asia - have got several vendors on board with blog space contributors from U.K, U.S, Australia Lebanon and many other parts of the globe
5. Got published in 1 book which is still selling in Amazon, Flipkart and few retail stores in India, U.S. and India., the 2nd book will be published in Aug(most likely) - it still under final review status with Rupa Publishers (have an author contract letter with another publisher if Rupa doesn't click)
6. Got published in several newspapers - TOI, Malayala Manorama, Hindu, Dinakaran, Dainik Bhaskar etc. for public speeches
7. Got felicitated by the Chief Justice, Madras High Court during the launch of a major CSR program in Tamil Nadu – Education empowerment for rural youth (Initiated the program to be launched, negotiated and closed the sanctioned fund from one of Maharatna PSUs of India)

Extra Curriculars - Participation in Athletics & Football (District Level), Playing Guitar, Mouth Organ & Flute
Ardent Traveler - Almost all corners of India, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, (Indonesia/Iceland - in plans)

Academic History:
Class X - 93%
Class XII - 90%
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Expert Reply
srikanth9502 wrote:
Hi,

I am an ISB aspirant Could you please evaluate my profile and suggest me on the areas on which I will have to work on, in order to enhance my profile.

Indian/Male/26 years

Academic Details:
X - 82%
XII - 93%
Grad - 81% (B.Tech- Civil Engg)
Pursuing PG in Project Management from NICMAR (Distance learning)

Work Experience - 4.5 years
I am currently working as a Project Engineer for Knight-India. It's a UK based Project Management Consulting firm. I have been a sole Project planner for a 4 million sft Commercial development with a Project Cost Rs 800 crores. My key responsibilities involve project scheduling and tracking, Resource Planning, MIS (Management Information System).

Prior to joining Knight Frank, I was associated with Sobha Ltd and Aparna Constructions, where I've handled the similar function for the Residential developments of size 5 lakh sft and 2 million sft respectively.

Accomplishments:
-Certification of Appreciation for achieving First rank in academics during Graduation.
-Achieved 15th rank at the University level among all the Colleges affiliated to JNTUH.
-Presented technical Papers at various reputed Universities like IIT Madras and Osmania University.
-I was a representative for the Civil Engineering department to conduct various technical events at college under ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education)
- Won a couple of medals for presenting technical papers and projects during Graduation.

I have enclosed my CV for a better understanding of my profile.

I am planning to take GMAT this June.

The biggest concern I have is the lack of Extra Curriculars. Could you please evaluate my profile and let me know of my chances of getting into ISB, provided I score 700-720 in GMAT. Also please suggest me about how to enhance my profile to improve my chances of getting into ISB.

I've heard that ISB prefers candidates from diverse backgrounds. As I am from a non-IT background, Do I have any advantage as such??

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device

Hi Srikanth,

First of all, you forgot to attach your CV here :)

Your work experience is impressive and is going to make you competitive at ISB. Specific elements to focus would be:
1. being entrusted with large projects
2. leadership (in current project)
3. project management skills

You should also make a strong case for why you need an MBA, how it ties in with your Project management course and what your career goals are (also, do your goals need an MBA).

A non-IT background will differentiate you only marginally- eventually its going to be the strength of your candidature as portrayed in your application and later through the interview.

Having extra curricular activities is an advantage, but its not a deal breaker. If there is something you can take up and do it consistently for the next 3-4 months, it will be good. I always suggest to pick up a volunteering activity that you have done earlier already rather than get into a totally new area- that ways you can show continuity.

A 720 or more GMAT score will be a plus.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Expert Reply
royalbtiger wrote:
Hi,
After several attempts at GMAT, with my heart bleeding as hell I could secure only 620 (Q - 49, V - 25, IR -6), which I know is way below avg of the mentioned colleges.

If you can please review and let me know if I stand a chance at all for the schools as mentioned above or should I give up all hopes (I do not wish to give GMAT further as my levels have saturated after many attempts)
Total Work Exp - 8yrs
Growth in profile -
3. Currently, handling the business growth for a product in education industry (for one of the leading firms) at a pan India level with 41 locations and having almost 80% travel in a month
7. Got felicitated by the Chief Justice, Madras High Court during the launch of a major CSR program in Tamil Nadu – Education empowerment for rural youth (Initiated the program to be launched, negotiated and closed the sanctioned fund from one of Maharatna PSUs of India)

Ardent Traveler - Almost all corners of India, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, (Indonesia/Iceland - in plans)

Academic History:
Class X - 93%
Class XII - 90%

Hi Royal Tiger,

The GMAT score is not a great site- can you share how many times have you taken it already and what your scores have been? Is there the possibility of a retake? I am asking because you still do have many months before the application deadlines.

Other than GMAT, your profile is very good. Your work experience is of the quality b-schools seek and get impressed with- focus upon the leadership experiences, career progression, and your impact on your organizations. And make a solid case for why you need an MBA, NOW.
You seem to have progressed more than your peers - if this is the case, highlight it in your essays and/or through the recommender.

Your extra curricular activities are more like hobbies. B-schools consider the activities where you made an impact on others as more meaningful.

Eventually if you are not able to take the GMAT again, do apply in Round 1 at all these b-schools. A solid application can still get you in.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Same Good Kid wrote:
Hi,
New to the forum.
I have an Electrical engineering degree from Gujarat University. 10 plus years of experience in the field of Engineering Services.
Have worked for about 5 years outside India (North America (2 yrs),Europe 2.5 yrs & Singapore). Have handled projects across different domains (renewables & Railways).
My academic credentials are :
10 th :78 percent
12th : 83 percent
Engineering: 66 percent.

I have given a couple of practice tests and have scored about 640 odd. What would be a good score (with my experience level ) to be even considered for ISB?.
Any Guidance would be highly appreciated.

Hi Same Good Kid

- Your work ex is quite rich and deep. That will definitely be a differentiator. The international experience and the work in renewables really helps.
- At your level of experience, the GMAT score is not the most critical factor, but you do need to be competitive. Aim for 680+ (of course the higher the better). Judging by our experience with past candidates at similar experience levels, you should be fine on this front if you can hit this score.
- The more important factor for you will be highlighting the need for an MBA and a strong fit with ISB at this stage of your career.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBADecoder wrote:
royalbtiger wrote:
Hi,

Total Work Exp - 8yrs
Growth in profile -

Academic History:
Class X - 93%
Class XII - 90%

Hi Royal Tiger,

The GMAT score is not a great site- can you share how many times have you taken it already and what your scores have been? Is there the possibility of a retake? I am asking because you still do have many months before the application deadlines.

Other than GMAT, your profile is very good. Your work experience is of the quality b-schools seek and get impressed with- focus upon the leadership experiences, career progression, and your impact on your organizations. And make a solid case for why you need an MBA, NOW.
You seem to have progressed more than your peers - if this is the case, highlight it in your essays and/or through the recommender.

Your extra curricular activities are more like hobbies. B-schools consider the activities where you made an impact on others as more meaningful.

Eventually if you are not able to take the GMAT again, do apply in Round 1 at all these b-schools. A solid application can still get you in.

Hi MBA Decoder,

Thanks a lot for the review.

I can explain my leadership capabilities since I have led teams in various sectors as telecom, retail and education for completely new market launches. I can also mention the career progression & the impact through my recomenders.

I have taken GMAT 4 times - starting from 2010 (hence, I do not wish to take it anymore as my all 4 marks are constant, my AWA is 6 both times in the last 2 exams - if I can stress upon that to show I can manage the course with the low verbal): even though I have completed my masters from one of the reputed instis in India in the middle my hunger for ISB and the rest did not die out and is still haunting my mind. I can also explain why I need an MBA NOW and the how it would help me.

My extra curricular if I should mention how it has impacted others - my 2nd book is focused on the 'atrocities on women and injustice towards birth of girl child' which I have already circulated among few feminist columns and wish to make some impact on society once published. With my start - up as well I can mention the points which have impacted the society.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
royalbtiger wrote:
Hi,

Total Work Exp - 8yrs
Growth in profile -

Academic History:
Class X - 93%
Class XII - 90%

Hi royalbtiger,

- Your overall profile and achievements are extraordinary, and your exposure across industries (telecom, education, e-commerce) make them all the more noteworthy. Extra-curriculars are excellent as well, with a published book and another being published soon, and with your noteworthy CSR achievements.
- Your academics are pretty strong as well. A first MBA-equivalent (PGDM) from IMT may raise questions around the need for a second MBA, given the fact that you are doing well in your career currently.
- A GMAT score of 620, though, certainly drags your profile down and puts you almost out of contention at some of the schools. If you can fix this part, by even raising your score by say another 30-40 points, the effort may well be worth it. We understand, though, that this is not an attractive/feasible option for you at the moment, as you seem to have already done your best at the GMAT over multiple attempts.
- From the schools you list, CUHK, and HKUST (outside chance) seem pretty much the only possibilities. At 620, ISB may not be inclined too much.
- Unless you can retake the GMAT, the school list will need to undergo a change. At 8 years of experience, you will be among the older set in any MBA program, and we do not recommend delaying too much. We recommend looking at some options in Canada/Australia/HKU (Hong Kong). Not going into too much further detail here as this is a thread meant to discuss ISB applications. You can contact us directly if need be.

CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
piyush1512 wrote:
Hi All,

Please help me evaluate my profile for ISB 2018-19 R1 applications.

Name: Piyush
Demographic: 30 years old, male, Indian

Academic background:
10th standard CBSE : 77%
12th standard CBSE: 62%
Bachelor of Computer Applications – IIPS,DAVV, - 62.2%
Master of Computer Applications - IIPS,DAVV - 72.4%
GMAT: Yet to give

Professional background:
Industry: IT Services
Work Experience: 5 years 8 months (as of April 2017)
Accenture Services August 2011 - Present as Software Analyst
Have couple of Awards to show for outstanding performance in the company.

Extra-curricular:
Won Intra University Table Tennis Competition in college.
Organized Annual Sports Meet & Annual Fest in College.
Was Head of the college placement cell.
Organised and participated in the office social events.

Social Service:
Volunteered at an NGO in my college time.
Volunteered for CSR activity in office.

My professional growth was good in the first 3 years, however it has become stagnant in the last 2.5 years.
Kindly advise if this will hamper my chances at ISB and what can be done to negate it.
Also what should be my target score to have a shot at ISB interview.

Hi Piyush

- You need to aim for a strong GMAT score here, in part because your academics are not very strong (as seen through your scores), and in part because you are an IT applicant, and you need to differentiate yourself with a decent score here. Aim for 700+, and if you can get to 720+, that will be fantastic.
- Your ECA and social contribution departments do have some things to mention, but none of them are truly outstanding. Still, they do show some participation and some leadership, which will help.
- The professional growth part (if you mean promotions/raises/more responsibilities) over the last 2.5 years may not be much of a hindrance, if the rest of your profile shows strong contribution (to your employer and clients) and performance.
- At this point, focus on getting a strong GMAT score. With some time to go for ISB deadlines, you can help your case through your efforts on this front. Post that, it will be a matter of building a strong, differentiated application (as an IT applicant this will be important for you).

CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
gaurav_pai34 wrote:
Hello everyone,
Please help me evaluate my profile for ISB 2018-19 R1 applications.

Name: Gaurav Pai
Demographic: 25 years old, male, Indian (NRI)

Academic background:
10th standard Maharashtra board SSC: 87%
12th standard Maharashtra board HSC: 91%
Bachelor of Engineering Electrical – Sardar Patel College of Engineering i.e. University of Mumbai: 71%
Master of Science Electrical & Computer Engineering – Georgia Tech: GPA 3.8/4
GMAT: 710 (Q50 V35 IR8)

Professional background:
Industry: Electrical Power and Utilities
Work Experience: 2 years 2 months (as of April 2017)
Transmission Engineer, Entergy Services, Inc. Feb 2015 - Present
Entergy Services, a utility giant in the southern part of USA, is a Fortune 250 company. It is a major utility in the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
I have been working as a Transmission Engineer at Entergy since the past two years.

Extra-curricular:
National level chess player
Head of the college drama team at various Inter-collegiate drama competitions
Organized certain events at college cultural and tech fests

Social Service:
Volunteered at a medical camp, blood donation drive (in school)
Volunteered for a clean-up drive organized by Rotary Club (in Bachelors)
Volunteered for a drive to help fill taxes for homeless people and other low income group people in US (at work) and Entergy’s flood victim rehabilitation drives (at work)

Schools I am interested in:
1. ISB is my first choice
2. Looking to apply in PGP courses of IIMs with GMAT score as an NRI
3. NUS and NTU

Future goal: Technology consultant in India

Please help me evaluate my profile. I appreciate any comments or tips as to how I can improve my profile further. Thanking everyone in advance!

Best Regards,
Gaurav Pai

Hi Gaurav

- Overall, your profile does pack a punch. The NRI status helps, and so does the Georgia Tech MS. At 2.2 years (with a Master's), the quantum and quality of work experience is good as well.
- The key questions to answer for you will be why you are seeking an MBA away from the area in which you pursued a Master's in just about 2-3 years after you graduated. Another key question might be why you wish to return to India at this point. Also, technology consulting is a great area to target, but at this point, the Indian market for tech consulting is not very large. Further, your background and work seems more aligned to power engineering than technology/systems (which is what a technology consulting role might require). Not saying these things cannot be overcome, but just highlighting areas to focus more on.
- You should be a decent fit for ISB if you can prepare a good application. For the IIMs, do check out the criteria they use to classify applicants as NRIs and make sure you fit the bill there. The PGP is the right program to aim at there - you would not have enough experience to qualify for the executive MBA options.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi all,

I have done my engineering in Computer Science from Delhi and my Master's in International Business from international school

I have a 2 year experience in Sales & Marketing in one of the top MNC company (Awards - MegaSStar award for exceptional performance in OND quarter + award for best team leader)

B.TECH : 73%

Master's : 8.4 CGPA

Request you to please evaluate my profile as I want to pursue my MBA from ISB

Also suggest the GMAT score which would be required to get the interview call

Originally posted by anuj777 on 02 May 2017, 10:38.
Last edited by anuj777 on 02 May 2017, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
anuj777 wrote:
Hi all,

I have done my engineering in Computer Science from IP University, Delhi and my Master's in International Business from MISB Bocconi

I have a 2 year experience in Sales & Marketing in Vodafone Discover Program (Awards - MegaSStar award for exceptional performance in OND quarter + Samraat award for best team leader)

B.TECH : 73%

Master's : 8.4 CGPA

Request you to please evaluate my profile as I want to pursue my MBA from ISB

Also suggest the GMAT score which would be required to get the interview call

Your profile is quite decent and should be competitive at ISB with a strong application. Aim for a GMAT score of 700+ and you should be well set. The Master's from Bocconi, decent academics, and good recognition at a well-known employer help build your profile.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi,

Thanks for replying

Work experience of 2 years will be considered decent enough or do I require minimun of 3-4 years of work ex ?
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
anuj777 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for replying

Work experience of 2 years will be considered decent enough or do I require minimun of 3-4 years of work ex ?

Hi Anuj

Given that you already have a Master's, your present quantum of experience will be sufficient.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,
kindly let me know if i fit in to the isb criteria and the expected gmat for the same.

10th : 88% CBSE
12th : 77% CBSE
Graduation : BE Electrical - Amravati University - 66%
Experience : 6 years
3 years with IT firm and last 3 years with a big four consulting firm. currently working in regulatory and compliance domain for pharma industry

Extracurricular:
Vice Chairman of IEEE branch of my college
involved in organizing numerous college events
won in numerous debate/elocution in college/school
was student editor of my school magazine
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
kshriva wrote:
Hi,
kindly let me know if i fit in to the isb criteria and the expected gmat for the same.

10th : 88% CBSE
12th : 77% CBSE
Graduation : BE Electrical - Amravati University - 66%
Experience : 6 years
3 years with IT firm and last 3 years with a big four consulting firm. currently working in regulatory and compliance domain for pharma industry

Extracurricular:
Vice Chairman of IEEE branch of my college
involved in organizing numerous college events
won in numerous debate/elocution in college/school
was student editor of my school magazine

Hi kshriva,

We think that you're applying to ISB at absolutely the right time in your career. With 6 years of experience, you should be able to demonstrate result-oriented leadership experiences, and clarity of future goals, which are the basic elements of a great MBA application.

Having said that, with your profile and considering that you're already with a Big four consulting, you've set the bar high for yourself already. It would be expected that you would have a high GMAT score. Try aiming for a 720+ if possible.

You've quoted extracurriculars from school, which was a long time ago. One of the aspects that a B-school such as ISB would look at, is a well-rounded profile. Have you been involve with any activities at work or beyond, which are not directly related to your job responsibilities? These would be critical for the application.

Eventually, it is all about showcasing a wholesome profile in your essays, through a mix of leadership, extracurriculars and a solid GMAT score which will get you into your dream B-school.

Feel free to reach out in case of more queries.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 307 [0]
Given Kudos: 127
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.73
WE:Design (Real Estate)
Send PM
Hi all,

I'm a non native English speaker-Asian-Indian.

I've a score of 91.27% in class 10th being the school first, 95.16% in 12th. And 8.23 CGPA (Indian grading) in BE civil engineering. Worked with a renowned construction company-L&T from July'12 to Dec'16. Now working in a small firm.

I can write some good extra curricular activities like being the secretary for NSS club in college. Class leader during school etc. I can fluently speak in 4 Indian languages viz Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and punjabi apart from English.

I'm thinking of doing operations management.

Please tell me that what shall be my GMAT score to get into some top B schools.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Stanford '20
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V45
GPA: 2.91
Send PM
Hi All,

Can someone please evaluate my profile and tell me what should my target GMAT score be?. I know that my GPA in college is a negative point and can hurt my chances of getting admission in the following colleges:
1) GSB Stanford
2) Insead
3) ISB
4) Kellogs
5) Wharton

My Profile:
10th:90%
12th:84%
Graduation: B.Tech (IIT Roorkee), 65% (Member of Certain Clubs, Headed the Annual Cultural Festival, Member of SPIC-MACAY)
4 years of work experience as a data scientist & a business consultant in a boutique consulting firm (Currently handling a team of >25)
Also working as a freelance data scientist.
Just started blogging with a couple of posts around data science.
I have a startup of my own (have a proprietary product in the marketing ad impact measurement space, patent pending). Our startup was selected in top 6 startups out of 250+ startups at an annual competition in IIM Bangalore.

Want to do an MBA in Marketing to help grow my own startup.
GMAT Score (in practice tests):690

I can get Letters of Recommendations from:
1) CEO of the company where I work
2) My clients
3) My co-founders/ professors at college

Thanks,
Aayush

Originally posted by Mad_data_scientist on 04 May 2017, 02:09.
Last edited by Mad_data_scientist on 04 May 2017, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32  ...  307