It is currently 10 Dec 2017, 20:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 10:51
krnimrani wrote:
Interview call for the 14th. Gujarat.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

GMAT?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Mar 2017
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 11:14
Hey Guys! Has anyone who gave the GRE been called for an interview yet? If so, what's your score?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2016
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.75
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 03:28
Any person who received an invite?

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 May 2017
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 04:27
Hi Guyz, <br />Follwing is group created fir ISB aspirants. You may discuss anythng related to MBA<br /><br /><br />https://chat.whatsapp.com/Evvpxacxmn52fOEHhZuhoB<br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my Mi 4i using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Sent from my Mi 4i using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Apr 2017
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 18:03
catarunmittal2 wrote:
Hi Guyz, <br />Follwing is group created fir ISB aspirants. You may discuss anythng related to MBA<br /><br /><br />https://chat.whatsapp.com/Evvpxacxmn52fOEHhZuhoB<br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my Mi 4i using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Sent from my Mi 4i using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Apparently this group is for the PGP R1 applicants so don't bother joining it.....

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Apr 2017
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 18:05
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DYmKalLhF8eGLhw30y7w7k

Let's have a group exclusively for YLP aspirants.... Please do join as the interviews are going to start today and we might get new insights regarding the same....
Goodluck to those having interviews today!!!

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2017
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 10

ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2017, 02:28
vvr113 wrote:
Hey Guys! Has anyone who gave the GRE been called for an interview yet? If so, what's your score?



I gave the GRE and received an invite. Score: 325 (165Q 160V)

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 10

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2016
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2017, 05:35
Anyone who has already given their interview could share their experience? And is there an essay this time or not?

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jul 2017
Posts: 35

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2017, 06:44
There is an essay.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2017, 23:56
Essay in 3rd Round??

What kind of essay?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2017, 00:31
Abhishek Paliwal wrote:
Essay in 3rd Round??

What kind of essay?


Single word topics like
Abnormality
Green
Abstruse etc

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2015
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 2

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2017, 23:37
Did anyone get an interview call for dates post 15th?

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Mar 2017
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V48
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2017, 23:41
People who've had their interviews, could you share your experience here? Like the attitude of the interviewers, how prepared the team was to receive you, the atmosphere and everything?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2016
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.75
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2017, 05:49
Has anyone received a reply from ISB for an interview date post 17th?

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2017, 03:38
Clearly there's a lot of disappointment for some of us.
Till date I haven't received the 'general' mail which was apparently supposed to be sent to everybody, leave alone the due results. I don't know if anyone else still hasn't received it.
They have different answers for all new queries thrown through phone calls at them.
The emails were being responded to only until a while, and now even the general queries won't be answered. And ofcourse the dates and deadlines barely go unchanged.

Don't know what's happening; doesn't look like there's point in waiting anymore!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 May 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2017, 03:56
Prakhar608 wrote:
Clearly there's a lot of disappointment for some of us.
Till date I haven't received the 'general' mail which was apparently supposed to be sent to everybody, leave alone the due results. I don't know if anyone else still hasn't received it.
They have different answers for all new queries thrown through phone calls at them.
The emails were being responded to only until a while, and now even the general queries won't be answered. And ofcourse the dates and deadlines barely go unchanged.

Don't know what's happening; doesn't look like there's point in waiting anymore!

Posted from my mobile device


Yes, even I haven't received the general mail yet.
So much of confusion regarding the admission process!
They haven't even updated their portal. Atleast that way we could have known whether we should wait or not!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2017, 04:03
singhania123 wrote:
Prakhar608 wrote:
Clearly there's a lot of disappointment for some of us.
Till date I haven't received the 'general' mail which was apparently supposed to be sent to everybody, leave alone the due results. I don't know if anyone else still hasn't received it.
They have different answers for all new queries thrown through phone calls at them.
The emails were being responded to only until a while, and now even the general queries won't be answered. And ofcourse the dates and deadlines barely go unchanged.

Don't know what's happening; doesn't look like there's point in waiting anymore!

Posted from my mobile device


Yes, even I haven't received the general mail yet.
So much of confusion regarding the admission process!
They haven't even updated their portal. Atleast that way we could have known whether we should wait or not!

Posted from my mobile device


So much mismanagement on part of what is counted amongst one of the best-known management schools.

This is just so sad.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 May 2017
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2017, 04:05
I've been trying to call them to check if more calls would be made, not responding.
Please try

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V40
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2017, 04:10
Spammy wrote:
I've been trying to call them to check if more calls would be made, not responding.
Please try

Posted from my mobile device


Not responding to emails either since more than two weeks back.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2016
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.75
Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2017, 01:09
It’s so surprising that no one has got an interview invite post 17th.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2017, 01:09

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 320 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

ISB YLP 2017 Stage 2 Shortlists

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: mihir0710, warriorguy



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.