Last visit was: 16 Jul 2024, 13:41 It is currently 16 Jul 2024, 13:41
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
ISB School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 256 [0]
Given Kudos: 358
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 2.88
Send PM
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
Re: ISB YLP 2021 Applicants [#permalink]
Yash0812 wrote:
My, evaluator has not received the evaluation form from ISB till now. It has been more than a week. I have written a mail to isb but they haven't replied. Can someone please tell me whom to contact?
Please its urgent

Posted from my mobile device

Hi Yash0812, Please ask your evaluator to check his/her spam, Did you receive any email or did it get updated on the portal ? because it usually gets updated when the mail is sent from ISB itself, incase the email was sent then ask your evaluator to cross check his email.

Otherwise write to the ISB at pgp@isb.edu. They reply immediately or call them directly.

I hope your issue is already sorted out :)
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
Taptap wrote:
Can anyone please tell what kind of questions are sent to the evaluator. Pls help

Hi Taptap I have sent you a pm, I have a vague idea of what the questions come as. I have asked a YLP applicant on the same, Please check your PM :)
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
41396302717 wrote:
armaankumar wrote:
41396302717 wrote:
Hi guys, I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to submit score report in document and transcript section if I have taken the at home GMAT exam.

Thank you in advance.

The ad-comm asked the candidates who will be submitting the unofficial GMAT score to submit it in a word document. Remember your GMAT score for each section and mention them in the document. Besides that, You'll also have to tell them that, in case, you don't have the official score report as of yet.
Everything has to be submitted in the PDF format.

Hi Armaan,

I took the GMAT a couple of months back at home. And the online at home version of GMAT doesn't hwve the option to download the score card. The best it does is send the scores over to the schools.
But in the transcripts and documents section, I need to submit the score card. Shall I attach the SS of the score wherein my candidate ID matches with my credentials?

Yes send them the screenshot and send your official score from the website to the school directly!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
sampriya wrote:
Yash0812 wrote:
My, evaluator has not received the evaluation form from ISB till now. It has been more than a week. I have written a mail to isb but they haven't replied. Can someone please tell me whom to contact?
Please its urgent

On the admissions portal it says that thr link is forwarded to the evaluator but my evaluator says she hasn't received the link.

Hi Yash0812, Please ask your evaluator to check his/her spam, Did you receive any email or did it get updated on the portal ? because it usually gets updated when the mail is sent from ISB itself, incase the email was sent then ask your evaluator to cross check his email.

Otherwise write to the ISB at pgp@isb.edu. They reply immediately or call them directly.

I hope your issue is already sorted out :)
ISB School Moderator
Send PM
MananS4G wrote:
Taptap wrote:
for everyone asking what is the minimum acceptable GMAT score for ISB YLP:

According to ad com, there is no specified cut off limit as such. But they did mention that last year the range of admits was 600-770.

(Pls give kudos if you found this info helpful, thanks, I need some :) )

Yes, there are no minimum limits. However, remember that ISB is offering you a seat almost 2 years in advance so you've got to stand out somewhere- either in the profile or acads or the GMAT/GRE score. In general, try to be above average across. Hence, for GMAT/GRE, aim for a 720+ / 326+.

Robby123, Hi in regards to your post on the PGP thread, see if this post helps you :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Send PM
I have my GMAT scheduled on 30th August. Since the deadline is 31st August, I would not be getting the official score report within a day. Can anyone suggest what should I do in this case? Will the application get submitted without attaching the GMAT score report?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 111
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Kudos
SubhamRanjan99 wrote:
I have my GMAT scheduled on 30th August. Since the deadline is 31st August, I would not be getting the official score report within a day. Can anyone suggest what should I do in this case? Will the application get submitted without attaching the GMAT score report?

I spoke to ISB team regarding the same, since I also took my GMAT on 26th August. They said that instead of uploading the official report you can upload a word file saying that you took the GMAT on 26th August and hence the official score will be available within a week. You can then submit the score to ISB via mail.

Note : the official score HAS to be sent to ISB within 3 weeks of deadline.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hello guys,
I hope all of you have seen the deadline extension for submitting GMAT scores for the YLP program!

Does anyone know if the extension can also be used by those who have already submitted their scores via mba[dot]com ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tanyabatra30 wrote:
Hello guys,
I hope all of you have seen the deadline extension for submitting GMAT scores for the YLP program!

Does anyone know if the extension can also be used by those who have already submitted their scores via mba[dot]com ?

Mine still shows 31 August
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Msknpuri wrote:
tanyabatra30 wrote:
Hello guys,

ISB has sent an email for the extension 3-4 hours ago.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tanyabatra30 wrote:
Msknpuri wrote:
tanyabatra30 wrote:
Hello guys,

Oh yes! thank you, but is it still valid for people who have sent their scores to ISB through pearson already?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Msknpuri wrote:
tanyabatra30 wrote:
Msknpuri wrote:

Oh yes! thank you, but is it still valid for people who have sent their scores to ISB through pearson already?

That is exactly what I was asking. I have mailed ISB but have not received a response yet. :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
That is exactly what I was asking. I have mailed ISB but have not received a response yet. :([/quote]

I ll send a mail too
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
What time is the deadline, 11.59 PM 30th August or what exactly?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Schools: ISB '23
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
sticklemanstudies wrote:
What time is the deadline, 11.59 PM 30th August or what exactly?

It's 31st August 11.59 pm
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
sampriya wrote:
MananS4G wrote:
Taptap wrote:
for everyone asking what is the minimum acceptable GMAT score for ISB YLP:

According to ad com, there is no specified cut off limit as such. But they did mention that last year the range of admits was 600-770.

(Pls give kudos if you found this info helpful, thanks, I need some :) )

Yes, there are no minimum limits. However, remember that ISB is offering you a seat almost 2 years in advance so you’ve got to stand out somewhere- either in the profile or acads or the GMAT/GRE score. In general, try to be above average across. Hence, for GMAT/GRE, aim for a 720+ / 326+.

Robby123, Hi in regards to your post on the PGP thread, see if this post helps you :)
thanks ! I can’t really do anything about my GMAT score now, since the deadline is 31st. I’ll go ahead with 690 and hope for the best
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Does anyone have a phone a number for ISB which they answer. They have not replying to my emails and its urgent.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  41   42   43   44   45  ...  56