Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 07:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
Send PM
Re: Katz (University of Pittsburgh) MBA-FALL 2021 Intake!! (Class of 2023) [#permalink]
Nikhil wrote:
suramya26 wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to submit my application but having the below issues

1) I applied the App Fee waiver code. Still prompted to select a payment option

2) One of my recommenders has not received the notification for referral, eventhough I have clicked on the resend button a number of times. The recommender has added the mail in his whitlist addresses still this issue persists.

Please help me with these 2 issues. I mailed the Katz team but they are not replying

suramya26

If you don't hear back from them before the deadline, I suggest you go ahead and pay the application fee. If you have a valid coupon they can refund the fee.

I heard back from them submitted my application yesterday and got my waiver code applied and LOR notification submitted to the referee

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Katz (University of Pittsburgh) MBA-FALL 2021 Intake!! (Class of 2023) [#permalink]
Kudos
I submitted my application at Katz in November end and got interview invite in December 1st week. I was then interviewed on Jan 14 and got decision result in 5 days. My interview experience was great and it lasted for 1 hour. Around 40-50 mins for interview questions and 10 mins for case study.

Accepted with scholarship.

I got same questions as those mentioned in the Katz interview blog. Here are few question that I would like to add:

- How you handled a team
- What are you good at in your job
- Fav project in your career
- Greatest achievement
- Global business challenge
- Which other schools you have applied to
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
Kudos
Congratz. I was planning to start a group of candidates admitted so we can connect before the program starts. Send me your https://gmatclub.com/chat numbers and I will create a group so that we can connect

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Katz '23 (A$)
Send PM
Hello. Many congratulations for getting offer :)
We have a group on FB - Katz admits 2021. Erin from Admissions team is the moderator. Please join.

Also, https://gmatclub.com/chat group is a great idea. Thanks Pratik for taking the lead.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
HI and Congrats to everyone who got selected.
Just a quick check, how much was the scholarship being offered? and was that something that is discussed in your interview?
I have my interview scheduled next week...lets hope for the best
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GRE 1: Q166 V154
Send PM
Just received an interview invite. What are the changes of getting scholarship in R3?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

I have applied for MBA-MIS IT Consulting at Katz and received an interview invite.

Could someone who applied for MBA-MIS IT Consulting share his/her interview experience?

Most of the other programs' interviews are scheduled only for 30 min but for this program, the interview time is one hour. So will I face any case study or any coding questions along with general MBA questions in the interview?

Thank you in advance
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Katz '23 (A)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I had my interview on January 28th and got accepted on Feb 4th. I applied for STEM MBA(mba + mis)

Thank you
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ramu28 wrote:
Hi All,

I have applied for MBA-MIS IT Consulting at Katz and received an interview invite.

Could someone who applied for MBA-MIS IT Consulting share his/her interview experience?

Most of the other programs' interviews are scheduled only for 30 min but for this program, the interview time is one hour. So will I face any case study or any coding questions along with general MBA questions in the interview?

Thank you in advance

Ramu28

Did you check some debriefs at the following link? https://gmatclub.com/forum/katz-pittsbu ... brief.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
2807 wrote:
Hi,

I had my interview on January 28th and got accepted on Feb 4th. I applied for STEM MBA(mba + mis)

Thank you

Congratulations. Can you share your interview experience in the following link? Thank you :)

https://gmatclub.com/forum/katz-pittsbu ... brief.html
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
vidushimba wrote:
Just received an interview invite. What are the changes of getting scholarship in R3?

vidushimba

When is your interview scheduled? Regarding the scholarship, I think the chances won't be as great as applying in Round 1 but there are still enough scholarships that will be given in Round 3.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
Send PM
Anybody else got an decision? I have been admitted to the MBA with business analytics program(++financial aid) . I got my interview done on 11th Feb and got my results on 17th feb.

To everyone else who are anxiously waiting for their decision I hope you get what you want and I wish you all the success and health. Hang in there, its around the corner.

Happy to help.

Thanks
Rishikesh. J
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GRE 1: Q166 V154
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
vidushimba wrote:

vidushimba

When is your interview scheduled? Regarding the scholarship, I think the chances won't be as great as applying in Round 1 but there are still enough scholarships that will be given in Round 3.

Its on 24th Feb. Don't know how are the chances of scholarship if I am interviewing this late
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q155 V153

GRE 2: Q158 V153
Send PM
Can anyone tell me what kind of case studies are asked to an MBA/MS in MIS applicants?

BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
vidushimba wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
vidushimba wrote:

vidushimba

Hi @vidushimba,
Did you get any update from Katz? Did you get the offer and any scholarship?

Regards,
Sarah.

Its on 24th Feb. Don't know how are the chances of scholarship if I am interviewing this late

BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Hi vidushimba,
Did you get any update from Katz? Did you get the offer and any scholarship?

Regards,
Sarah.

Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q155 V153

GRE 2: Q158 V153
Send PM
Hi,

I have been accepted at Katz fro MBA/MS in MIS. Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group or something where I can contact with other people who are going to join?

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts