GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 24 May 2020, 15:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: LBS '18 (A)
LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 15 Mar 2016, 13:08
With the Women in Business event on this weekend I imagine they will wait until after the weekend to share decisions!

Originally posted by mba48 on 15 Mar 2016, 02:31.
Last edited by mba48 on 15 Mar 2016, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Meet the Sloan MSc Admissions Team  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 07:00
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: Meet the Sloan MSc Admissions Team
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you to the Admissions team for the Sloan MSc programme. We are here to support you with your application and to ensure a diverse and exception cohort in the next class. Linden Selby (Senior Recruitment & Admissions Manager, Sloan MSc and EMBA-Global programmes) has been with the School […]

Read the rest of this entry...
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
My MBA: The beginning of a lifetime journey  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 04:00
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: My MBA: The beginning of a lifetime journey
We were introduced to Nono Mkhondo as the partner of a student in our MBA2014 class. We were all so impressed with her involvement in the School community even then, through her work with the Africa Club. Although delighted that she was an active member of the School community as a partner, we knew that […]

ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
Manager
Manager
The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 04:00
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business!
The Women in Business Club strives to celebrate and advance women’s leadership in business. It is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus. With more than 500 student members and 60 events per year, the club provides excellent networking, skills development and recruitment opportunities. The club strives for an inclusive conversation about […]

Manager
Manager
The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 05:00
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business
The Women in Business Club strives to celebrate and advance women’s leadership in business. It is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus. With more than 500 student members and 60 events per year, the club provides excellent networking, skills development and recruitment opportunities. The club strives for an inclusive conversation about […]

Manager
Manager
My MBA: From broadcast to the boardroom!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 07:53
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: My MBA: From broadcast to the boardroom!
One of the most fulfilling parts of our work in the Admissions Team is knowing how much the MBA is going to change our students’ lives. This is especially true for the many students who join us looking to make a career shift from non-business backgrounds. Although such candidates have a lot more work to […]

Intern
Intern
Re: LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 06:18
guys, how much is the deposit for LBS MBA?
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.88
Reviews Badge
LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 17 Mar 2016, 14:22
Also curious--were all round 2 female applicants who were also extended an interview invited to attend the Women in Business conference?

I'm getting some really strong scholarship-linked pressure from my second choice school (which I would also be happy to attend) to accept. Had a great LBS interview, and am tearing my hair out waiting to hear results. :shock:

Originally posted by eq333 on 17 Mar 2016, 11:07.
Last edited by eq333 on 17 Mar 2016, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge
Re: LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 14:02
blockman wrote:
guys, how much is the deposit for LBS MBA?

2000GBP is the acceptance deposit.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 19:27
the wait is excruciating. I have been checking my email every hour because LBS may send decision earlier than 23rd.
How is everyone coping?
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 20:16
iwantodoMBA wrote:
the wait is excruciating. I have been checking my email every hour because LBS may send decision earlier than 23rd.
How is everyone coping?

I am in zombie mode...work productivity almost 0 :(

Pubbing helps.. 8-)
Manager
Manager
Schools: LBS '18 (M)
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 23:31
dreams101 wrote:
iwantodoMBA wrote:
How is everyone coping?

Pubbing helps.. 8-)

The wait is excrutiating :roll:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: LBS '18 (WL)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
WE: Consulting (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2016, 00:29
dreams101 wrote:
iwantodoMBA wrote:
How is everyone coping?

Pubbing helps.. 8-)

The same here... I can't stand this waiting anymore :x
Manager
Manager
5 Key Tips to Master a Business School Interview  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2016, 04:00
FROM LBS Admissions Blog: 5 Key Tips to Master a Business School Interview
Interviews are a key component of how we assess candidates for our degree programmes. They provide us a chance to get to know the individual and bring an application to life. At the foremost we are looking for aptitude, personality and passion. For candidates not used to interviewing they can be a nerve-wracking process but […]

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2016, 08:50
Good luck to all applicants!! Let's hope for the best.
Intern
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2016, 08:52
I'm a total stressball waiting to hear. I have a presentation during an all-day meeting at work on the 23rd--don't know how I'll survive prepping for that the same day I'm stressed about finding out the news!

For whatever it's worth, I don't think we'll find out early. Many of the admissions staff are hosting an event for admitted and some interviewed students today and tomorrow, so they won't have an excess of time on their hands.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2016, 03:47
Eg333 - were you able to attend the event? I had to travel for work so unable to make it!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2016, 08:30
Hey everyone, I was wondering whether you guys think it is worth it to put in a late application for LBS? I was working on the essays and application, but not sure if it would be worth the effort so late in the game?
Intern
Intern
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 07:20
mba48 wrote:
Eg333 - were you able to attend the event? I had to travel for work so unable to make it!

Posted from my mobile device

No, I wasn't able to attend. It sounded like a great event though! I assume that means you were invited as well? Did you also interview this round?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 17:24
a long long wait........
GMAT Club Bot
Re: LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2016, 17:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27  ...  29    Next  [ 573 posts ] 

LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Arro44