GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Aug 2020, 00:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Experiences with Executive Assessment - Post Your EA Experience Here

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Experiences with Executive Assessment - Post Your EA Experience Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2020, 15:07
How manu times can you reschedule the executive assessment

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Experiences with Executive Assessment - Post Your EA Experience Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 11:59
Just curious to know if anyone, who took EA recently, got 2 sets of MSR type questions [ 2*3 = 6 questions]. I took the test [online] and got 0 table format and 2 MSR [1 in each section]. This drastically affected my IR scores [150 /IR-7/Q-12/V-11]. In practice tests and in the learning material, each type of IR question is equally weighted and wonder if i got unlucky with 2 MSR or did others encounter such a scenario in actual tests. I may have to retake the exam and appreciate any inputs [material/techniques] to improve on MSR. Thanks
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 12:05
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
Does anyone know if the EA online counts towards the 2 time lifetime max? It says you can only take the EA online once, but doesn’t mention if it’s counted towards the lifetime max. I don’t think the gmat online is, at least you could theoretically take the gmat online and then take the in person exam the next day. So my impression is that the online versions and in person versions are almost treated as two different tests from the perspective of how often or when you can take it.

I’ve tried calling GMAC a few times today and no response. I also emailed them but no response yet. Not sure if you guys as admins of this site have any special contacts you can ask? ;) lol

Online EA is NOT counted towards lifetime max attempt of 2. Test center limit is 2 and online limit is 1
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 12:07
manuelamanrique wrote:

Unlimited- up to 24 hrs before your scheduled exam time. Same applies for Online EA and test center EA.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: LBS (A)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 15:51
chidi889 wrote:
manuelamanrique wrote:

Unlimited- up to 24 hrs before your scheduled exam time. Same applies for Online EA and test center EA.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2020, 05:19
Are earplugs permitted for the online EA?
Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2020, 11:48
hamish wrote:
Are earplugs permitted for the online EA?

No they are not as far as I know
I got a call from my proctor before exam started so I would avoid ear plugs or I would ask him or her before wearing them

Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 3.75
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2020, 11:48
So any admission statistics
Heard in the webinar today that Columbia is fine with 150-152 and so is booth
What about full time ? I’m assuming the same would work right ?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Jul 2020, 15:59
fatnani wrote:
So any admission statistics
Heard in the webinar today that Columbia is fine with 150-152 and so is booth
What about full time ? I’m assuming the same would work right ?

which webinar was this?
i assume full time has higher score requirements.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Experiences with Executive Assessment - Post Your EA Experience Here   [#permalink] 23 Jul 2020, 15:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 129 posts ] 

Experiences with Executive Assessment - Post Your EA Experience Here

new topic post reply Update application status