Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:08 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GRE 1: Q164 V165
WE:Project Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.67
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IESE '22 (M)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
testtaker2019 wrote:
Are there any Indian R1 applicants who got any sort of a response yet?

No bro. Tired refreshing the inbox.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.67
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
kunal_raizada wrote:
testtaker2019 wrote:

Haha. I feel you man.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: IESE '22 (M)
Send PM
Jalaj74 wrote:
kunal_raizada wrote:
testtaker2019 wrote:

Haha. I feel you man.

As per the decision tracker, there are two R1 Indian applicants who are currently at "Submitted" status, but also show a "notified via - email" status - maybe, I am just being apophenic.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
StrayGossamer wrote:
I completed my interview last Friday. The interview debriefs are a good as on point as they can be. Here is my recollection of questions....

StrayGossamer, Awesome and super-detailed debrief. Thank you! You should, however, also post it in interview debriefs section of Rotman forum as this post (and the thread itself) is likely to get buried under a pile of upcoming posts/threads in future but your debrief will remain visible in debriefs section for coming years. :-)
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
We are looking for a user who can volunteer to spearhead Rotman forum and this discussion thread. If anyone is interested to become a moderator of the Rotman forum, please PM me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
Send PM
Kudos
Narenn wrote:
StrayGossamer wrote:
I completed my interview last Friday. The interview debriefs are a good as on point as they can be. Here is my recollection of questions....

StrayGossamer, Awesome and super-detailed debrief. Thank you! You should, however, also post it in interview debriefs section of Rotman forum as this post (and the thread itself) is likely to get buried under a pile of upcoming posts/threads in future but your debrief will remain visible in debriefs section for coming years. :-)

Sure I will.

Is there any specific place where there is a discussion on scholarships at rotman? After the excitement of admit subsided the reality of expense hit. :P

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GRE 1: Q165 V165
Send PM
Hey guys!

Have any Indian applicants gotten interview invites yet? Submitted before the R1 deadline. Do you know if Rotman processes applications in a rolling manner?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
A new Rotman Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/rotman-toronto-218/interview_debrief.html#debrief-1033
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi,

I had submitted my application before the R1 deadline - my supplemental items section shows Not received for Official University Transcript - however I believe this is only needed if offered admission right? Just wanted to confirm that my application will be processed even if these documents are not mailed to Rotman.
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
Send PM
Kangan95 wrote:
Hi,

I had submitted my application before the R1 deadline - my supplemental items section shows Not received for Official University Transcript - however I believe this is only needed if offered admission right? Just wanted to confirm that my application will be processed even if these documents are not mailed to Rotman.

Official transcripts only to be submitted post admit.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yes.

https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/M ... nDeadlines

For others..you will want to apply as early as possible but do not I repeat do not apply before you have a solid application.

[quote="vikramthomas93"]Hey guys!

Have any Indian applicants gotten interview invites yet? Submitted before the R1 deadline. Do you know if Rotman processes applications in a rolling manner?[/quote]

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
StrayGossamer wrote:
Sure I will.

Is there any specific place where there is a discussion on scholarships at rotman? After the excitement of admit subsided the reality of expense hit. :P

Unfortunately, there is no special thread for scholarships but you are welcome to start one and get fellow admits on board to share scholarship info with each other. I can provide you a list of all admits.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Yes.

https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/M ... nDeadlines

For others..you will want to apply as early as possible but do not I repeat do not apply before you have a solid application.

vikramthomas93 wrote:
Hey guys!

Have any Indian applicants gotten interview invites yet? Submitted before the R1 deadline. Do you know if Rotman processes applications in a rolling manner?

Hi MBAPrepCoach,

Is Marshall also rolling Admissions?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I interviewed with admission team last Wednesdy (Oct 9). He told me he would notify me on Oct 15, which is yesterday, because they have admission committee meeting every Tuesday, but I haven't heard anything at all :(

I am just wondering for people interviewed from Oct 9 to Oct 15, have you guys heard anything back after interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 690 Q43 V41
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
LucyMBA2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I interviewed with admission team last Wednesdy (Oct 9). He told me he would notify me on Oct 15, which is yesterday, because they have admission committee meeting every Tuesday, but I haven't heard anything at all :(

I am just wondering for people interviewed from Oct 9 to Oct 15, have you guys heard anything back after interview?

I would assume that if they meet on Tuesdays they probably get back to applicants on Wednesday or Thursday?

Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
LucyMBA2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

When did you submit?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 3.96
Send PM
NickiMurdoch wrote:
LucyMBA2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would assume that if they meet on Tuesdays they probably get back to applicants on Wednesday or Thursday?

Good luck!

Same. I was interviewed on Oct 9th and was told that decision should be ready by Oct 16 (yesterday). Yet so far I have not heard back anything from them
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts