GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 02:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 23:05
BOICE wrote:
Bacarin wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am very glad to get accepted! But have an issue. the deposit deadline is on November, 30th. I thought it was a default among business schools to set the deposit deadlines after the standard decision deadlines of each round. So it should be at least in the end of December.

I want Rotman, but I don’t have a first option yet. I need to see the results from my other applications before deciding. Has anyone got any clue on how to proceed? Is it possible to ask for a one month extension on this deadline?

Thank you!

Good luck everyone!

Posted from my mobile device

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your timeline?

Thank you!

Sure.

I submitted on October, 1st.
Interviewed via skype on October, 16th.
Got accepted on October, 30th.

Hope it helps! don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.

Gluck!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Rotman '22 (A$)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 07:52
Bacarin wrote:
BOICE wrote:
Bacarin wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am very glad to get accepted! But have an issue. the deposit deadline is on November, 30th. I thought it was a default among business schools to set the deposit deadlines after the standard decision deadlines of each round. So it should be at least in the end of December.

I want Rotman, but I don’t have a first option yet. I need to see the results from my other applications before deciding. Has anyone got any clue on how to proceed? Is it possible to ask for a one month extension on this deadline?

Thank you!

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your timeline?

Thank you!

Sure.

Gluck!

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.71

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2019, 08:18
I asked for one-month extension but they gave me two weeks only. Hope it helps.

Bacarin wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Good luck everyone!

Manager
Manager
B
Schools: ISB '21 (WL)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2019, 07:45
Any Indian candidate who applied in R1 (1st October deadline) and has received an interview invite?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: ISB '21 (S)

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2019, 09:17
thinkTheta wrote:
Any Indian candidate who applied in R1 (1st October deadline) and has received an interview invite?

Not that i know of. No update after submitting the application.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2019, 11:03
Bacarin wrote:

Gluck!

Bacarin

Congratulations on the admit. I request you to submit your interview experience in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rotman-toron ... brief.html
B
Schools: Johnson '22 (I)
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 4
WE: Corporate Finance (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 04:51
Do we get a rejection mail from Rotman? By when do we get final decision on our application?
Will it be on final date of notification?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2019, 12:55
Any EA waitlisted candidate still awaiting decision?

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2019, 18:45
Probably because they knew that you are waiting for the R1 results from other schools?

danghuyng2903 wrote:

Bacarin wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Good luck everyone!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.38

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2019, 00:14
Hi Guys,

I understand that many applicants are still waiting for a response from Rotman for R1 application, I am too. I was planning to write to the Rotman Adcom. Before I do that, I wanted to check if anyone, specially from India, has contacted them already regarding the application status. If yes, kindly let us know. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GRE 1: Q163 V157
GPA: 3.67
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2019, 00:25
Yuvraj.karan wrote:
Hi Guys,

I understand that many applicants are still waiting for a response from Rotman for R1 application, I am too. I was planning to write to the Rotman Adcom. Before I do that, I wanted to check if anyone, specially from India, has contacted them already regarding the application status. If yes, kindly let us know. Thanks.

Hi Yuvraj,

I applied in R1 and got in touch with the adcom yesterday. They say they are overwhelmed with the number of applications and since they need to evaluate each profile properly, it is taking time. Expect to hear from them in the next two weeks. All the best!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2019, 00:30
Hi Yuvraj,

I applied in R1 and got in touch with the adcom yesterday. They say they are overwhelmed with the number of applications and since they need to evaluate each profile properly, it is taking time. Expect to hear from them in the next two weeks. All the best!

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Hey,

Thanks for this information. This helps.
Current Student
S
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2019, 10:29
Hi everyone, I am a recent Rotman MBA graduate and I shared my MBA experience, including admissions interview here: http://wondersuite.blogspot.com. I hope you find this useful! Please subscribe to get notified because I'm planning to write more articles in the future.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2019, 22:01
I'm facing the same issue. They've extended my deadline only until Dec 12. I'll hear from many of my top choices only by Dec 11 and 12. They've flatly refused to extend beyond that.

Narenn wrote:
Probably because they knew that you are waiting for the R1 results from other schools?

danghuyng2903 wrote:

Bacarin wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Good luck everyone!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 02:29
Hi folks,

Any Indain R1 candidate who has heard back from the school ?? Or are we still waiting ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 02:33
I am still waiting man.. but I heard some Indians have got the invites already.. not sure if they are part of this group..

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 04:04
Yuvraj.karan wrote:
I am still waiting man.. but I heard some Indians have got the invites already.. not sure if they are part of this group..

When did you submit your application?? I did mine on 30th Sep. This wait is killing me know.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 04:15
Same here.. I submitted on 1st Oct.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 00:05
I did, I got an offer on November 1.
Satsinha23 wrote:
Hi folks,

Any Indain R1 candidate who has heard back from the school ?? Or are we still waiting ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2019, 00:29
anansak123 wrote:
I did, I got an offer on November 1.
Satsinha23 wrote:
Hi folks,

Hi,
When did you complete your application?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 26 Nov 2019, 00:29

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 134 posts ] 

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: redskull1