Last visit was: 10 May 2024, 22:40 It is currently 10 May 2024, 22:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Bookmarks
jshilling09 wrote:
dileepsv wrote:
Anybody from the November round (who interviewed) hear back yet about Acceptance?

I interviewed November round and haven't heard back. Looks like they haven't started calling people yet, maybe because they recently released some R3 interview invites they will start calling R2 candidates soon.

Yea makes sense. The final date is Feb 20th so we have a couple weeks still..
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022! [#permalink]
markmba1990 wrote:
bschoolhunter wrote:
Hey...Just wanted to check which round you applied in

markmba1990 wrote:
Hi-i just checked my portal and it says Schedule Interview. Do you know how long the email typically takes to come in in order to do that? Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device

Round 3 January round

Did you get any kind of e-mail notification or just happened to see it when you checked your portal?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
just portal! no email
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hey guys... i got the portal update on Tuesday - do you think its worth a call regarding the interview- i have yet to receive an email
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 137 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
markmba1990 wrote:
hey guys... i got the portal update on Tuesday - do you think its worth a call regarding the interview- i have yet to receive an email

Try contacting admissions via email maybe.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
markmba1990 wrote:

Any update? Hope you got the email.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 37
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Any November applicants hear back yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hi Guys, Just checked my portal and it says Schedule Interview. I am super excited since this is first interview invite of the season. Any idea by when should I be getting mail.

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.01
Send PM
dileepsv wrote:
Any November applicants hear back yet?

I am a November applicant and haven't heard. Doesn't look like anyone has heard yet according to the various reporting sites. Guess we just gotta sit tight. Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
himanshut85 wrote:
Hi Guys, Just checked my portal and it says Schedule Interview. I am super excited since this is first interview invite of the season. Any idea by when should I be getting mail.

Congrats! Some people got the email as late as couple of days later. Make sure to check your junk mail too.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey all, I have a question. I interpreted the following as an official score report isn't required to be interviewed and admitted but would be needed prior to matriculating if admitted.

"Please submit self-reported test scores below for review and attach an unofficial score report. However, before matriculating at Johnson we must have an official score report. If Johnson is not one of the schools that you pre-selected to receive your official score report, you are responsible for contacting the testing agency and releasing your results."

Did I misinterpret it? Do I need to send an official score report? Has anyone who applied in R3(january) received an interview invite without sending official score reports?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
s1lntz wrote:
Hey all, I have a question. I interpreted the following as an official score report isn't required to be interviewed and admitted but would be needed prior to matriculating if admitted.

"Please submit self-reported test scores below for review and attach an unofficial score report. However, before matriculating at Johnson we must have an official score report. If Johnson is not one of the schools that you pre-selected to receive your official score report, you are responsible for contacting the testing agency and releasing your results."

Did I misinterpret it? Do I need to send an official score report? Has anyone who applied in R3(january) received an interview invite without sending official score reports?

i received an invite without sending officials scores
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 440
Send PM
himanshut85 wrote:

Just curious, did you apply to 1 yr or 2 yr program?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
TheiBanker wrote:
himanshut85 wrote:

Just curious, did you apply to 1 yr or 2 yr program?

I applied to 1 year program.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mbadreamz90 wrote:
s1lntz wrote:

i received an invite without sending officials scores

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey anybody who applied in Jan for the 2 yr program received an interview invite ???

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Send PM
bschoolhunter wrote:
Hey anybody who applied in Jan for the 2 yr program received an interview invite ???

Personally, No. I saw multiple invites on clear admit and I guess that we have a very slight chance to receive it this late.

I am kind of gave up on Johnson but still carries hope for that slight chance.

Cheers!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6925 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts