GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 20:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • All GMAT Club Tests are Free and open on November 22nd in celebration of Thanksgiving Day!

November 22, 2018

November 22, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Mark your calendars - All GMAT Club Tests are free and open November 22nd to celebrate Thanksgiving Day! Access will be available from 0:01 AM to 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (USA)
  • Free lesson on number properties

November 23, 2018

November 23, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Practice the one most important Quant section - Integer properties, and rapidly improve your skills.

Pearson cancelled my GMAT!! Help

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
Re: Pearson cancelled my GMAT!! Help  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 21:20
Hi, for those for whom the exam was scheduled for today for Andheri, did you try calling Pearson VUE or someone regarding the same, just to be sure that the exam is not happening?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 22:10
Called thrice no one is answering....I have lost all perspective now , nothing can be done before Monday I guess, I just really hope they reschedule it as per my convenience

Intern
Intern
Pearson cancelled my GMAT!! Help  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 22:33
Did anybody go to Andheri, Mumbai center today? Center is unreachable via phone and I believe could be a technical glitch. In addition, I can't locate any policy related to this specific scenario on GMAC website or documentations. :x :roll:

Found a reference where someone has mentioned the process to reschedule the exam in such scenario for free through CHAT option from GMAC website.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 22:47
Quick Update - Pearson Vue contacted me just a moment ago and rescheduled the exam on the next available slot according to my convenience.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2018, 23:03
Same. I just got a call from them and got it rescheduled at no cost. You'll probably get a call some time today for the same. Phew!

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2018, 01:18
That’s great... I am still waiting haven’t received any call yet. What time was your GMAT scheduled for today ??? And did they gave next appointment for the same centre??

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2018, 03:06
Mines was scheduled for 12.30pm today and I got it scheduled to next Sunday which is the earliest available it seems.

Don't worry, it will get rescheduled for sure without any additional cost.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2018, 06:35
rahulj149 wrote:
Same. I just got a call from them and got it rescheduled at no cost. You'll probably get a call some time today for the same. Phew!

I still didn't receive any call. What was the number from which the call was received?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2018, 20:14
Well again heights of unprofessional-ism! Called the customer care and they said they cannot reschedule it due to technical issue and it may take 2-3 business days. What if my preferred slot gets used up by then? They said they cannot do anything about the slot getting used up after 2-3 days even though it is showing available now. Very frustrating!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2018, 11:04
Difficult feeling reading this post. That GMAT appointment can be cancelled just like that makes me very nervous.

One plans the test keeping various factors in mind. For example, I have taken off from work and I resume office a day after GMAT. I'll be over occupied with work when I resume and taking GMAT then will be impossible.

The email from them sounds a bit unapologetic, not understanding the extra pressure such changes can create on a test taker.

Anyway, nothing that can be done. Just stay focused and get a good score.

More power to you! Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Pearson cancelled my GMAT!! Help &nbs [#permalink] 31 Oct 2018, 11:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 30 posts ] 

Pearson cancelled my GMAT!! Help

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, EMPOWERgmatRichC, bb

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap