GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Nov 2019, 10:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 05:25
Recently got a mail regarding the commencement of a 1 year program from IIM Kozhikode. Any advice regarding how good a program it might be and is it worth applying to?
How would it rank among other Indian B schools for 1 year programs like ISB,IIM A/B/C/L/I, SPJIMR,XLRI GMP etc.

IIM Kozhikode EPGP & PGPBL Application Schedule: 2020 Intake

StepTimeline (EPGP)Timeline (PGP-BL)
Online Application Start DateMon, Aug 5, 19June 14, 2019
Last Date to Apply OnlineSun, Oct 20, 19August 31, 2019
Last Date to Submit Application Hard CopySaturday, November 2, 2019-
Date of Interview4 - 30 November 2019Sep 1, 19
Result AnnouncementOn or before Friday, December 6, 2019-
Last Date for Offer Acceptance & Part PaymentSun, Dec 15, 19-

Add EPGP Program to your profile

Add PGPBL Program to your profile
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
B
Schools: IIMA
Re: IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 05:54
Choosing the schools also depends on what you are looking at from an MBA program. When you look at the top ranking schools they already have a brand-name ,placement record and a good alumni base. You might want to evaluate these aspects along with the curriculum and the faculty.

Do check out the average salary too so that you know what to expect post an MBA especially when you are looking at new programs

Posted from my mobile device
Schools: IIMA
Re: IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 05:55
Choosing the schools also depends on what you are looking at from an MBA program. When you look at the top ranking schools they already have a brand-name ,placement record and a good alumni base. You might want to evaluate these aspects along with the curriculum and the faculty.

Do check out the average salary too so that you know what to expect post an MBA especially when you are looking at new programs

Schools: IIMK EPGP "21

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 05:59
Even I was wondering about how good this can be as even I am targeting indian b schools.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V28

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2019, 03:06
anurdixit wrote:
Recently got a mail regarding the commencement of a 1 year program from IIM Kozhikode.
Any advice regarding how good a program it might be and is it worth applying to?
How would it rank among other Indian B schools for 1 year programs like ISB,IIM A/B/C/L/I, SPJIMR,XLRI GMP etc.

Whats the status ? Have you applied for the same ?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.48

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 10:49
I received admission offer for IIM K PGP-BL. I'm really happy to receive this call, however, i'm a bit worried if this course will be at par with other 1 year programs by ISB or IIM A/B/C. Please suggest as offer needs to be accepted with a big sum by 15th October.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 10:52
ABHISHEKhere wrote:
I received admission offer for IIM K PGP-BL. I'm really happy to receive this call, however, i'm a bit worried if this course will be at par with other 1 year programs by ISB or IIM A/B/C. Please suggest as offer needs to be accepted with a big sum by 15th October.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 11:13
ABHISHEKhere wrote:

Congratulations man. Where were you interviewed?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 11:14
dikshitratan wrote:
anurdixit wrote:
Recently got a mail regarding the commencement of a 1 year program from IIM Kozhikode.
Any advice regarding how good a program it might be and is it worth applying to?

Whats the status ? Have you applied for the same ?

Yes. I was interviewed last week.

Intern
Intern
B
IK: IRFAN KHAN
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GPA: 4
WE: Operations (Transportation)

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 11:31
Hello all,

Can anyone advise about LOR foramt i.e. Whether it is uploaded on link as scanned letter with sign and stamp OR just a comment box to be filled ?.. i have to complete my application for kozhikode round-2.

Rgds
Irfan

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.48

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2019, 14:19
anurdixit wrote:
ABHISHEKhere wrote:

Congratulations man. Where were you interviewed?

Delhi.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2019, 20:47
Hi we have created a WhatsApp group for all admits to IIMK PGPBL. Those guys who got admit can message me in private with phone no, I will add you guys to the group.

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2019, 03:53
Wow! This popular is quite popular among GMAT Club audience. Should we include it in our school database so that prospective applicants can add it to their profiles and receive notifications about events, deadlines etc.?

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Manager
Manager
S
WE: Marketing (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 01:58
Anybody here who got a admit offer who was interviewed from Mumbai?
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 02:11
Not yet

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 10:00
Any admits from Kolkata??

BSchool Forum Moderator
P
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 12:26
Narenn wrote:
Wow! This popular is quite popular among GMAT Club audience. Should we include it in our school database so that prospective applicants can add it to their profiles and receive notifications about events, deadlines etc.?

Yes I think we should add this Narenn. Can you add it?
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 12:27
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2019, 03:04
Thanks pikolo2510. I've added both EPGP and PGPBL in our database. I appeal all applicants to add respective programs on their profiles. You can find Add School buttons in the first post. https://gmatclub.com/forum/iim-kozhikod ... 99881.html

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 570 Q44 V23

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 01:04
ABHISHEKhere wrote:

First of all Congratulations ! I have attended the interview in Bangalore and didn't get through. This course may not be at par with the 1-year MBA's of IIM's or ISB, but this is going to be one of the very unique type of MBA and most demanding over the course of time. I believe you are contemplating only because you will be the first batch, but the screening was quite competetive and rigorous meaning that you have that something what they are looking for. Just make the best use of the college, its reputation and resources during this one year. And given the fact that they provide complete support for your job placement, there is no second thought. Go for it !
GMAT Club Bot
Re: IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants   [#permalink] 13 Oct 2019, 01:04

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

IIM Kozhikode EPGP and PGPBL (2020 Intake): Calling all Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status