Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:07 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: U. Chicago, Johns Hopkins, AIGAC
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: U. Chicago, Johns Hopkins, AIGAC
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation - GRE Applicant (GMAT 770 Equivalent) [#permalink]
zw12345,
I can definitely help you with all those tasks. I have a questionnaire I would send you, then we could schedule a call to begin working through your differentiators and tailoring your application to each school. Just email me offline to get the process started: paulsbodine@gmail.com.
--Paul

zw12345 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I'm definitely looking to get more guidance on my application both in terms of my essays, resume and walking my recommender through drafting the letter. Additionally, I was hoping to get some perspective as to what each of the target schools might be looking in their application.

pbodine wrote:
zw12345,
Your profile as given shows nothing that would make me discourage you from applying to any of these schools. Cornell, Yale, and Stern should be especially doable. Whether you have what it takes to get admitted to schools like HBS, MIT, Wharton etc. will depend on details you didn't provide -- depth of leadership experience, perhaps the distinctiveness of your personal story, etc. But zero red flags and lots that's impressive in what you have given us. I'd be glad to give your resume/CV a closer look: paulsbodine@gmail.com.

--Paul Bodine, Great Applications for Business School, https://www.paulsbodine.com/outcomes
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation - GRE Applicant (GMAT 770 Equivalent) [#permalink]