Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:06 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Profile Review - 24Y Indian Male [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hello again.
Yes, schools will see all of your scores, but they will only consider your highest one. If they see lower scores, that will not hurt you. They will also see - assuming you send them an unofficial score report - if you canceled a score. But if you do that once, it won't hurt you.
So in conclusion, take the GMAT again if you think you have potential to do better.

And secondly, I think you have chosen a nice range of schools. Do some research and speak with students and alumni, to see which ones may be the best personal fit for you.

Good luck!

vedang09 wrote:
Hello Michael. Thank you for taking time out and reviewing my profile and sharing your feedback.
I had a few follow=up questions, if you don't mind answering.

1. You said, I should attempt the GMAY 3-4 times and colleges look only at the highest score- I have read/heard that colleges do get to view all the accepted scores and also if I cancelled a score not. Also writing the exam again after achieving the 90 percentile mark could be risky right if I ended up scoring even say 10 points less?

Quote:
If you are interested in those schools, my advice is to wait another year or two to apply. This will enable you to improve your GMAT score, as well as gain additional work experience – in terms of years and more importantly, a chance to illustrate your leadership and impact there.

2. With my current profile, what schools would you recommend? It would be great if you could list out 2-3 schools including any from my list.

Thanks again for taking time out and reviewing my profile.
Moderator:
1452 posts