It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 15:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 21

Concentration: Other, Technology
Schools: Molson '19 (A)
GMAT Date: 06-05-2015
Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2017, 08:23
This post was
BOOKMARKED
I have received an offer letter from JMSB for FALL 2017 intake.
I was trying to fill in the CAQ and I came across some fields where I might need a hand.

1. The annual tuition fee.

The tuition fee mentioned in my offer letter is 37000 CAD. So what should I mention as the annual fee for my course? Say 18500 CAD? Do I have to include my living expenses in the annual fee (Very silly!!! I know. Just to make sure I commit no errors while filling in the form). Also we have to show our financial capacity to pay the expenses when we send the documents via mail. This would include the entire sum and not the annual fee alone.

2. Program end date

The expected completion date of my program is Summer 2019. However, maximum time limit mentioned is 5th September 2020. What should be my answer in CAQ?

3. Lastly, I have received an offer letter with Condition. Those conditions were satisfied a day after I received the offer letter and I got an intimation from the university that, the CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER I have received is going to be final and no other communication would be sent. Will this be a problem while processing my visa or CAQ? In many forums the members suggest that it is better to have an UNCONDITIONAL offer letter ready. In my case it is not possible. What is a solution for this?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
DK

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 21

Expert Post
Vantage Point Admissions Consultant
S

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

Schools: CBS '13 (A)
Re: Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2017, 17:13
Hi DeepthyK,

Congratulations on your acceptance this year! I really wish I could help you with you questions but unfortunately our firm doesn't advise on Canadian business schools so I'm afraid I don't have much perspective to offer on your specific situation. In general, for these types of questions, I would advise you to reach out directly to the school's admissions office or even better, their international students office. (Through a quick Google search, this site looks like a great place to start: http://www.concordia.ca/students/international.html) The folks on those teams will be very well-versed in the requirements of the various paperwork you'll need to complete in order to matriculate. And I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help.

Best of luck to you!

Kindly,
Melody

Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting
http://www.vantagepointadmissions.com
MBA Admissions Consulting: Reimagined
Contact us for a Free Consultation!

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2017, 00:54
Hello Friends,

My brother also wants to immigrate to Canada. He is not able to give IELTS. He went to a consultant for inquiry regarding the same. The consultant give him below information.

He told him there is 3 way to get there.
1. Point System (67 Point needed)
2. Express Entry
3. Demand Entry/Work

He told that he can apply through point system which is easy to get Canada PR. First of all he assessed his profile and said that he is getting 67+ points. He told that Quebec's CAQ is the best option for him. He can apply under CAQ. The consultant will search for a job for my brother. After finding the job, the company will sponsor him for 1 to 3 month's VISA for Quebec. After getting VISA, my brother can go to Quebec, Canada for work. After reaching Canada, he will get training for 3 months with stipend. Once he complete his training, the company OR the consultant will arrange a 2 year Work Permit VISA for Quebec for my brother. He can also sponsor his spouse and children once he get the 2 Years Work Permit Visa.

According to the consultant, after completing 18 months, he can get PR (Permanent Residency) of Canada. According to the consultant, He don't need to give IELTS.

I really doubt the information given by the consultant. Is this really that much easy to get PR through Work Permit without IELTS?

Experts kindly help in this regard.

Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate   [#permalink] 20 Nov 2017, 00:54

Query on CAQ. Québec Acceptance Certificate

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap