GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 09:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Schulich Video Essay Questions

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schulich Video Essay Questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2015, 04:35
Hi,

I completed my application a few weeks ago and got emailed a link stating that I have to complete a bunch of video essays as part of the next round of my application.

I wanted to ask all of those who've completed the video essay round what questions were asked. Hope all of our GMAT Club members who're done with this round can help me with that.

Just an FYI, I am applying for the the Schulich MBA Canada (not India) program for the January 2016 intake.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.88
Re: Schulich Video Essay Questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2015, 10:20
Hello knight,

First of all, when we did the questions, we agreed not to reveal them. But I can tell you this: once you log in, you will have two practice questions which you can record and re-record indefinitely and view yourself answering. You won't be able to view the final answer that the committee is going to see. The questions are not very related to usual MBA essay questions. They are everyday behavioral questions, half your behavior at work (very general behavior, could be asked of a doctor and a car mechanic alike) and half personal behavior: your dreams, aspirations, creativity, role-models, influences...

Hope this helps!
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Schulich Video Essay Questions  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2017, 02:40
Hi,
You may get the video interview questions at http://gradspaths.com/video-essay-quest ... a-program/.

Regards
Sanjeet Kumar
http://gradspaths.com/

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Schulich Video Essay Questions &nbs [#permalink] 01 Mar 2017, 02:40

Schulich Video Essay Questions

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap