GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Jan 2019, 08:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in January
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Smeal($$$$) vs Questrom($)

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V32
GPA: 3
Smeal($$$$) vs Questrom($)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2018, 22:59
which mba program has better name and outcome? i got admitted to smeal on full tuition waiver and stipend. Questrom gave me $15k a year scholarship. I am open to post mba goals, willing to explore different options. what do you guys think?
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Smeal($$$$) vs Questrom($)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2018, 00:06
Hands down Smeal i would say. It can get you a top supply chain related job in big companies like Amazon.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V32
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2018, 00:15
somesh86 wrote:
Hands down Smeal i would say. It can get you a top supply chain related job in big companies like Amazon.

with respect to amazon, would it be a good idea to try for Georgetown, since amazon is building a headquarter in DC?

Also since i have no background in supply chain, would the MBA be enough for me to get a job in a large company such as amazon? Thanks
SVP
SVP
D
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2018, 03:10
apwang wrote:
which mba program has better name and outcome? i got admitted to smeal on full tuition waiver and stipend. Questrom gave me $15k a year scholarship. I am open to post mba goals, willing to explore different options. what do you guys think?

Congrats :)

I would not think twice in your case. Smeal is right answer. You have free ride and good school compared to Questrom, unless you Questrom delivers something you specifically want.
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2018, 20:59
apwang wrote:
somesh86 wrote:

with respect to amazon, would it be a good idea to try for Georgetown, since amazon is building a headquarter in DC?

Also since i have no background in supply chain, would the MBA be enough for me to get a job in a large company such as amazon? Thanks

Its more than enough. They have a role called 'Pathways Operations Manager' for which Amazon recruits heavily especially students having a supply chain bent. As some others also have mentioned here, Smeal should be the one for you without a second thought.

Wish you all the best!!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Smeal($$$$) vs Questrom($) &nbs [#permalink] 16 Dec 2018, 20:59

Smeal($$$$) vs Questrom($)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Wilch

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap