GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 15:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

[Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Apr 2017
Posts: 1
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 23:52
Hi guys,
Can any one tell me what is PGDM registration code in sp jain PGPM admission application form?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Active
Joined: 03 Sep 2016
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GMAT 1: 330 Q24 V14
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2018, 05:32
Hello guys,
I have my interview call at Delhi on 4th aug'18. Anyone else having interview on same date? Thanks.

Thanks
Allora
_________________

Regards

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V27
GPA: 4
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 03:11
Hi, is interview process mandatory for all the candidates or only shortlisted get the interview call?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 08:20
1
IT Project manager with PMP and ITIL Certifications. 11+ years of work experience with 6+ years of experience in USA. Currently in USA.
Founded Charitable foundation and planning to start education institutes in rural area in India. Participated and hosted many desi events in USA.
Volunteere for multiple reading event in US elementary schools.

Engineering graduate - 70%
HSC - 85%
SSC - 84%

GMAT - 640 :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 08:21
How long does it take to receive an interview call, once you submit the application ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Kuwait
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: Q165 V150
GPA: 3.5
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 11:42
Guys where do we highlight our International experience in the application ? I found no place to do it .
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2018, 12:22
Does everyone gets an interview call who applies for PGPM at SPJIMR ? Does GMAT score matters after you get a call for interview ? Or it will be only interview performance once you get shortlisted for PI ? Thanks !
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2017
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 4
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2018, 07:32
Hi,

I have a work experience of 4 years 11 months, but not exactly 5 years. Can I apply for one year pgpm if my overall profile is quite decent?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 11
CAT Tests
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2018, 12:41
Any S.P.Jain PGPM WhatsApp group for interview invites?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 08:30
AdcomPgpmSpjimr wrote:
rocktheparty wrote:
Hi, I have interview with SPJain PGPM in June.
Please evaluate my profile :

10/12/B.Tech. : 77/74/75
Work Ex : 6.5 Yrs.
GMAT : 690

Does people with this profile have made to SPJain PGPM ?


Profile of candidate is taken into account when inviting for the interview. Just give your best in the interviews. Best of luck!!!!!



So once you get a call for an interview, is it only interview performance that gets you an admit or CAT/GMAT score is still considered before rolling out the final invite. Thanks !
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Kuwait
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: Q165 V150
GPA: 3.5
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2018, 09:20
Has anyone attended skype interview this time ? I have an interview on the 8th.


Any interview debriefs ?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jul 2016
Posts: 112
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2018, 02:02
Hi Everyone,
Can I get into SPJain PGDM through GMAT?
If yes, is there a group fro that as well??


Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2018, 11:53
rocktheparty wrote:
Hi, I have interview with SPJain PGPM in June.
Please evaluate my profile :

10/12/B.Tech. : 77/74/75
Work Ex : 6.5 Yrs.
GMAT : 690

Does people with this profile have made to SPJain PGPM ?


Did you get an offer ? When did they let you know your interview results ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 28
Location: Kuwait
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: Q165 V150
GPA: 3.5
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2018, 21:32
Hi Adcom

Had interview yesterday . When are the next set of early offers expected to be rolled out ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2018, 22:23
Hey, what are the CAT and GMAT score required for admission?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Reviews Badge
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 10:21
Hello Adcom,

Just want to know whether I stand a chance at SPJIMR for PGPM 2018 batch. My profile is given below. Experts please suggest:

Academics: X-80.66, XII-73.8, B-Tech - 7.44
Work Ex: 9 yrs (worked for Cognizant, Accenture, currently in GE Healthcare), Have onsite experience in Toronto and Paris
GMAT: 610

I have appeared for the interview. Experts can you please comment whether profiles like mine make it to the final list.

Thanks & regards
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 12:01
cleargmat wrote:
Hello Adcom,

Just want to know whether I stand a chance at SPJIMR for PGPM 2018 batch. My profile is given below. Experts please suggest:

Academics: X-80.66, XII-73.8, B-Tech - 7.44
Work Ex: 9 yrs (worked for Cognizant, Accenture, currently in GE Healthcare), Have onsite experience in Toronto and Paris
GMAT: 610

I have appeared for the interview. Experts can you please comment whether profiles like mine make it to the final list.

Thanks & regards


How did your interview go ? As far as i know most of the admit chances depend on the interview performance.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Reviews Badge
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 09:54
MBACrazy wrote:
cleargmat wrote:
Hello Adcom,

Just want to know whether I stand a chance at SPJIMR for PGPM 2018 batch. My profile is given below. Experts please suggest:

Academics: X-80.66, XII-73.8, B-Tech - 7.44
Work Ex: 9 yrs (worked for Cognizant, Accenture, currently in GE Healthcare), Have onsite experience in Toronto and Paris
GMAT: 610

I have appeared for the interview. Experts can you please comment whether profiles like mine make it to the final list.

Thanks & regards


How did your interview go ? As far as i know most of the admit chances depend on the interview performance.


The interview went well but my concern is whether people make to final list with a GMAT score of 610. If yes, how many out of 140 students have a score below 650.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Feb 2016
Posts: 72
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V32
GPA: 4
WE: Sales (Computer Software)
CAT Tests
[Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 10:27
cleargmat wrote:
MBACrazy wrote:
cleargmat wrote:
Hello Adcom,

Just want to know whether I stand a chance at SPJIMR for PGPM 2018 batch. My profile is given below. Experts please suggest:

Academics: X-80.66, XII-73.8, B-Tech - 7.44
Work Ex: 9 yrs (worked for Cognizant, Accenture, currently in GE Healthcare), Have onsite experience in Toronto and Paris
GMAT: 610

I have appeared for the interview. Experts can you please comment whether profiles like mine make it to the final list.

Thanks & regards


How did your interview go ? As far as i know most of the admit chances depend on the interview performance.


The interview went well but my concern is whether people make to final list with a GMAT score of 610. If yes, how many out of 140 students have a score below 650.


Average score is 658.This implies most people will be within the 650-680 range.
_________________

GMAT1 650 Q48 V32.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jun 2018
Posts: 15
Location: United States (MO)
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GPA: 3.8
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 14:53
The interview went well but my concern is whether people make to final list with a GMAT score of 610. If yes, how many out of 140 students have a score below 650.[/quote]

Average score is 658.This implies most people will be within the 650-680 range.[/quote]

Wish you would have said 640 ;)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: [Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019 &nbs [#permalink] 16 Aug 2018, 14:53

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 61 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

[Official] SPJIMR- PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.