It is currently 17 Aug 2017, 21:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Welcome gift?!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.29
WE: General Management (Transportation)
Welcome gift?! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 05:48
Hi,
Got admitted after being wait listed in R2! Quick question, is there a proper admissions welcome binder? Or just a neat looking USB and a note? And in terms of scholarship, is that only mentioned in the online letter? I am really confused as to whether I should expect another package from the school with more detail. Please help!

Cheers,
Arjun

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Welcome gift?! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 09:08
Scholarship info is only in the online acceptance letter and will let you know how much you got. If you didn't see any mention of a scholarship, you didn't get one.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 46

Concentration: Operations
GPA: 3.45

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 10:02
The boxed USB was the only thing mailed out and the acceptance letter was digital. If there wasn't a second page to your letter you weren't offered any scholarships (which I've gathered from the forums was quite common this year).

Congrats on your acceptance!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 10:12
eagle58 wrote:
Scholarship info is only in the online acceptance letter and will let you know how much you got. If you didn't see any mention of a scholarship, you didn't get one.

Thank you for the information eagle58!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 10:14
christinemmx86 wrote:
The boxed USB was the only thing mailed out and the acceptance letter was digital. If there wasn't a second page to your letter you weren't offered any scholarships (which I've gathered from the forums was quite common this year).

The whole thing feels very weird to me since I got bundles of paperwork during undergrad. Anyways thank you for both the information and the congratulation!

Manager
Manager

Concentration: Operations
GPA: 3.45

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2014, 10:34
arjunjalan wrote:
christinemmx86 wrote:

The whole thing feels very weird to me since I got bundles of paperwork during undergrad. Anyways thank you for both the information and the congratulation!

Yes I agree that package felt oddly light. I think since many students end up making their decisions down the line, the paperwork you'd expect comes in much later once you've deposited. I will say most schools were pretty simple with what was sent out in terms of hard information - from my experience at least.

McDonough is great - hope you enjoy it!

Re: Welcome gift?!   [#permalink] 19 May 2014, 10:34

Welcome gift?!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aerien, BrushMyQuant

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap