GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 May 2020, 22:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 14:33
Congrats!!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 14:37
Has anyone else gotten a similar update/acceptance? Is there reason to panic?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE: General Management (Education)
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 14:51
cc711 wrote:
Has anyone else gotten a similar update/acceptance? Is there reason to panic?

Posted from my mobile device



I don't think so. I am R1 waitlist too. All I can see it my R1 (Dec dated) result. R2 admits should get calls starting only from tomoro.

Good luck everyone.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 14:52
Did anyone's 'mywharton mba' page change?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 15:00
kristyfromcali wrote:
Did anyone's 'mywharton mba' page change?


yeah, everyone
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 39
Location: Peru
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Other (Retail Banking)
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 15:25
R1 WL here. 30 minutes ago my R1 letter was normal and dated Dec 17th, now it is still dated Dec 17th but there is no text written in it, just the logo and signature.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE: General Management (Education)
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 15:30
JorgePostigo wrote:
R1 WL here. 30 minutes ago my R1 letter was normal and dated Dec 17th, now it is still dated Dec 17th but there is no text written in it, just the logo and signature.


Ditto! This is killing me!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 29
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V44
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 15:52
Technophilic wrote:
JorgePostigo wrote:
R1 WL here. 30 minutes ago my R1 letter was normal and dated Dec 17th, now it is still dated Dec 17th but there is no text written in it, just the logo and signature.


Ditto! This is killing me!!


Same here. Still dated Dec. 17.

But the letter now only says:

Dear XX,

[no text]

Sincerely, Maryellen Lamb
Deputy Vice Dean, Wharton MBA Admissions, Financial Aid and Career Management
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Jun 2013
Posts: 44
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 15:54
I still only have my December letter.... Working all night at my client - this is painful.

sz4 wrote:
Technophilic wrote:
JorgePostigo wrote:
R1 WL here. 30 minutes ago my R1 letter was normal and dated Dec 17th, now it is still dated Dec 17th but there is no text written in it, just the logo and signature.


Ditto! This is killing me!!


Same here. Still dated Dec. 17.

But the letter now only says:

Dear XX,

[no text]

Sincerely, Maryellen Lamb
Deputy Vice Dean, Wharton MBA Admissions, Financial Aid and Career Management
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Jan 2014
Posts: 96
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 17:32
mn123 wrote:
Desley1 wrote:
Guys.. r the calls just for US applicants? Or international too? I'm on the same boat... didnt do well on the interview and all but still cant help but feel anxious

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk


I've heard of some international candidates getting calls as well.


Thank you. about 10 hours more to go then... :|
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:28
mkz212 wrote:
kristyfromcali wrote:
Did anyone's 'mywharton mba' page change?


yeah, everyone


ah okay mine was weird before and didn't have any info (plus weird formatting), but the checklist popped up within the last few days (don't know when the last time I checked was):

checklist

Application Submitted
Recommendations Received

Official Test Scores
(please note that this box will not be checked until the Re Vera verification process is complete)

Official Transcripts
(Please contact your institution to request your official transcript. We will need the official copies sent from each school attended)

Enrollment Materials

Verification
(You must register and begin the verification process with Re Vera by the enrollment deadline)
next steps
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:30
kristyfromcali wrote:
mkz212 wrote:
kristyfromcali wrote:
Did anyone's 'mywharton mba' page change?


yeah, everyone


ah okay mine was weird before and didn't have any info (plus weird formatting), but the checklist popped up within the last few days (don't know when the last time I checked was):

checklist

Application Submitted
Recommendations Received

Official Test Scores
(please note that this box will not be checked until the Re Vera verification process is complete)

Official Transcripts
(Please contact your institution to request your official transcript. We will need the official copies sent from each school attended)

Enrollment Materials

Verification
(You must register and begin the verification process with Re Vera by the enrollment deadline)
next steps



are you a waitlist applicant? anyone else see this page?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:32
no, not a waitlist applicant. I applied R2
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:35
kristyfromcali wrote:
no, not a waitlist applicant. I applied R2


interesting. is this on the dashboard / front page?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:38
Yeah, on the welcome page when I log in: https://upenngsb.askadmissions.net/Vip/Vip.aspx

Which is weird, because I think this is the only place I've ever seen any type of checklist. The rest of the website is the same.

If it helps, this is my first time applying, and I was a Lauder applicant (dinged at Lauder though)
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Jan 2014
Posts: 96
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:51
kristyfromcali wrote:
Yeah, on the welcome page when I log in: https://upenngsb.askadmissions.net/Vip/Vip.aspx

Which is weird, because I think this is the only place I've ever seen any type of checklist. The rest of the website is the same.

If it helps, this is my first time applying, and I was a Lauder applicant (dinged at Lauder though)


Interesting. .. i have the same one on my page. this is the first time I logged in the Vip page though... usually I would go straight to application. So not sure if the checklist is a standard one that has been there since the beginning?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 13
Schools: Wharton '16 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:54
I know right? I didn't click on the VIP page though - it's on the front page when you log in, and it wasn't there before. It was blank before or had some type of weird formatting maybe so I didn't see it before.

I guess the page did get updated a bit, because there's also a welcome sign and link to student profiles like 'Ty Meeks' haha
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:58
kristyfromcali wrote:
I know right? I didn't click on the VIP page though - it's on the front page when you log in, and it wasn't there before. It was blank before or had some type of weird formatting maybe so I didn't see it before.

I guess the page did get updated a bit, because there's also a welcome sign and link to student profiles like 'Ty Meeks' haha



i just signed up for it for the first time . don't see much regarding a checklist.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2011
Posts: 14
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 19:09
I had a VIP page, but never logged on it before and don't see a checklist on my page :(

Maybe this is a backdoor way of finding out if one is accepted!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Jan 2014
Posts: 96
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 19:13
mkz212 wrote:
kristyfromcali wrote:
I know right? I didn't click on the VIP page though - it's on the front page when you log in, and it wasn't there before. It was blank before or had some type of weird formatting maybe so I didn't see it before.

I guess the page did get updated a bit, because there's also a welcome sign and link to student profiles like 'Ty Meeks' haha



i just signed up for it for the first time . don't see much regarding a checklist.


It's on the left of the page.. right next to welcome n "meet our students"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!   [#permalink] 24 Mar 2014, 19:13

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  72   73   74   75   76   77   78  ...  88    Next  [ 1741 posts ] 

Wharton: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: xprometheusx






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne