It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 01:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 .

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 . [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2017, 21:47
Hello I have GMAT score of 670, Q-48 & V-34, I have Masters degree with 3.78 GPA and more than 3 years of work experience in United states . I have been working in consulting and worked in Health and Banking & Finance industries. Can you please suggest few colleges I can have best short to get interview call from.

Note : I am Indian origin and did my bachelors in India and Masters in United States.

Thank you in advance

Thank you,

Chandrakeerthi bojjireddy

BSchool Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 147 [0], given: 56

Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE: Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 . [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 04:39
chandrakeerthi wrote:
Hello I have GMAT score of 670, Q-48 & V-34, I have Masters degree with 3.78 GPA and more than 3 years of work experience in United states . I have been working in consulting and worked in Health and Banking & Finance industries. Can you please suggest few colleges I can have best short to get interview call from.

Note : I am Indian origin and did my bachelors in India and Masters in United States.

Thank you in advance

Thank you,

Chandrakeerthi bojjireddy

Please add more details. Many parameters are missing. Please mention your age, details of work exp ( industry, function, geography, promotion, leadership evidence), community involvement and most importantly your post MBA goals.

Canadian Bschools: Detailed comparison
Resume Guides

If you found my post helpful, kindly press "+1 Kudos" to appreciate :) ..TIA

Kudos [?]: 147 [0], given: 56

Intern
Intern

GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 . [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 08:59
Hello Vivek ,

Thanks for the reply , please find few more details of mine
details of work exp :
I have been working as consultant and have worked in Health industry for about 2 years and in Banking and Financial services Industry for more than one year.
All my 3 years of work experience is in United States .
I am specialized consultant working on EPM ( Enterprise performance Management ) tool , which deals mainly with Financial Consolidations, Planning and Budgeting for the revenue, expenses and all accounting of the company to CFO dept. and maintaining business critical Financial data and others such as General ledger data , Work force related data , and all data coming from ERP's.

In my last project i also played role of Project Manager and was leading a team of 3 , I was responsible for one of the Migration task. I did performed leadership skills on multiple instances. One such instance was , I took the initiative to change the project plan , which could save nearly million dollars in the licensing costs, and performed the tasks successfully and saved licensing costs for my LOB

community involvement : I have very less amount of community work , I did work for rescuing left over NGO but few times only so i wouldn't be eligible to get a certificate from them . I also did work in one of community initiative taken up by local community library to help local elderly people who are staying lonely and needs a human interaction.

post MBA goals. : I want to do MBA mainly to acquire knowledge in finance and forward my career in Finance field. My short term goal is to get enough work experience in Finance and management , and once i get enough experience and feel comfortable i want to move towards My Long term goal that is to join in the Indian Finance Advisory Committee or in RBI committee.

Hope this info gives more info about me , If you need anything else please do let me know , And i really appreciate you for spending time for me :-)

Re: What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 .   [#permalink] 02 Nov 2017, 08:59

What colleges i can get with GMAT score 670 V-34 and Q-48 .

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap