You have found 1 out of 13
Christmas decorations! Find them all
And get a super prize from GMAT Club:
|All Reviews > * Pearson VUE > * Pearson VUE GMAT Test Center > Review Comments|
I took one of my GMATs at Pearson Professional Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore, India. For those who are not aware, there are two GMAT centers in Bangalore – NTTF in Electronics City and Pearson Professional Center in Dickenson Road. My First exam was at Dickenson Road.
Was the test center conveniently located?
- Was it easy to find:- Yes It is easy to find. Located at the centre of the city, very near to Brigade road.
- Were the staff polite and respectful:- we get awesome reception from well trained staff.
- Were there proper facilities and restrooms:- Very comfortable testing experience.
- What was the noise level from external sources (street, lights, A/C, etc)?The only noise we notice of keyboards for the first half hour or 45 mins of the exam. Otherwise no disturbing noise throughout the exam.
- Why would you retake the test here or in another location:- I would love to retake exam in this centre because what I found in the other center NTTF , electronic city was the problem with rest rooms. We have to move out of the test center in breaks to use restroom, which is there 2-3 mins walking distance within the same campus.