|All Reviews > * Pearson VUE > * Pearson VUE GMAT Test Center > Review Comments|
Joined: Sep 03, 2018
710 Q48 V40
- Was the test center conveniently located?
Approximately 10 minutes from the main train station by train.
- Was it easy to find?
It was easy to find
- Were the staff polite and respectful?
Staff was both polite and respectful
- Were there proper facilities and restrooms?
Proper facilities and restrooms were provided.
- What was the noise level from external sources (street, lights, A/C, etc)?
There was some noise from the adjacent street, but that is somewhat inevitable.
- Why would you retake the test here or in another location?
I would take the test again here because it provides a sufficient testing environment.