|All Reviews > mbaMission > mbaMission School Package > Review Comments|
Joined: Jan 08, 2021
REVIEWER IDENTITY VERIFIED by school email address [?]
When I reached out to mbaMission, I thought of applying to Columbia, Yale, Booth, and HBS (did not really believe I can get into HBS). After a few calls with Krista, although still not sure about her arguments that GSB and HBS would love me, I decided to apply to HBS, Stanford GSB, Booth, Yale, and Wharton. We have worked hard for 5 months straight to prepare those applications. When it comes to Krista’s way of working:
- She was very precise and diligent when it comes to clearing up confusion or misunderstandings in my essays. For example, for one sentence in one my essays she kept asking me ‘But explain to me what it really means, imagine you are explaining it to someone from outside of your industry’ in 3 or 4 drafts and she would not give up until she was sure admission committee would understand it! It was so helpful!
- Her turnaround time was shorter than promised almost every single time
- She would meet up with me whenever I had doubts about any piece of my application
- Krista really wanted to get to know me to help me ‘sell’ my story and she helped me believe that my story is powerful enough to get to top schools
- Her suggestions to change something in my applications were always based on solid arguments and Krista’s previous experience
- Krista will connect you with her previous clients studying at schools of your choice – it was helpful when it comes to my decision making
I was admitted to 3 out 5 schools (including HBS and GSB) I applied to and I am sure it was thanks to Krista’s help. If you really want to get the most out of this service, open up to Krista and share your story in the most transparent way it is possible. Krista will help you structure and polish your story in a way you would never do by yourself!
Bonus: Her sense of humor will always make you laugh :)