|All Reviews > jegan2388's Reviews|
e-GMAT's verbal Online course has given me a streamlined process to help me improve my score in Verbal.
With a comprehensive course that covers each and every type of question that is potentially possible in GMAT, in all three sections, It is a must take course for GMAT aspirants (First time and repeat takers alike), who wish to give their Verbal Score a boost.
I especially liked the Sentence Correction & Critical Reasoning sections, and it has certainly helped me boost my accuracy by at least 50%.
The practice questions vary from Simple to GMAT Level Hard questions, which gives an aspirant the holistic approach to preparation. I would definitely recommend e-GMAT to all aspirants !!
Quant was my weak point. Though my concepts were all clear and I had a good idea of the basics, I used to get scores ranging from low to mid 40s, which was certainly not enough for the scores I have been aiming for.
- It helped me bring the discipline and structure into my preparation.
- Gave me lots of insights and hacks into solving questions, that I used to find tedious and time consuming.
- My Weakest topics were Geometry and Modulus, and with the help of e-GMAT's course, I have been able to improve my accuracy by 70% in these questions.
- Segregating questions into Easy, Medium, & Hard categories & the Analytics that goes with it went a long way in helping me identify and rectify my weak points.
- A few sections look like they need to be updated (In terms of numbers & figures), though it doesn't affect the preparation process, It may make it easier for a learner to grasp.
- No Full length tests as a part of Scholaranium
Overall, I would certainly recommend the course for anyone looking at getting a good boost to their preparation and Score
REVIEWER IDENTITY VERIFIED by score report [?]
After getting done with the e-GMAT Quant course, one doesn't need to look further for Preparation material. With close to 800 questions (Real GMAT Level Questions), It has been immensely helpful in keeping my preparation chugging along.
Not just the sheer amount of questions, but the detailed analytics they provide is a gold mine in terms of streamlining your preparation.
The Analytics is divided into three categories - Type of question, the difficulty level of the question, and topic of the question. This helps us know what exactly are our weaknesses and strengths and constantly adapt our preparation plan accordingly.
An absolute must-buy course this.
Close to 800 Questions for practice, Detailed analytics to let us know what exactly our weak points are and how to tackle them, and the option to choose what kind of questions we wish to answer on every attempt.
Scholaranium has been an extremely useful tool for me to streamline my preparation. Explanations for each and every question, especially, helped me a lot in SC and CR questions. and the sheer amount of practice I got in RC questions have certainly helped me in boosting my score.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to get enough practice to boost their scores.