GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 18:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Best GMAT Courses

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
S
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Sustainability
WE: Other (Education)
Re: Best GMAT Courses  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2018, 10:22
bb wrote:

Best GMAT Courses - Overview, Reviews, and Prices

Live Online Courses

examPAL - Ace the GMAT with artificial intelligence
examPAL is offering a variety of packages that can fit every need, any budget and any person.
Reviews: 6 | Average Rating: 100% | Average Score Improvement: 80 points
Price: Free - $719 after GMAT Club Discount + Free Access to GMAT Club Tests ($250 value)

Strengths:
1. Full free video course – the only one online
2. Unique technology that learns how you think and what is the best way for you to solve every question
3. 70-point improvement guarantee
4. 4 CAT's included
5. Unlimited support and access to tutors

Weaknesses:
Only 6 months of access

Well I just happen to visit ExamPAL through GMAT Club.
They are offering entire course videos for free.
You just pay if you take tests or tutoring. You can watch all concept videos without paying a single dollar.
I was moved by the way they have built the User Interface and their lucid explanations of concepts.
It would not be fair to compare this course with other players but this one surely wins if you consider the entire course FREE.
And the best part is I am just enjoying the preparation flow with them.
Thank you very much for making those awesome study videos available for free ExamPAL. I just thought i owe you at least a reference.

:-) Giving Kudos is the best way to say 'Thank You' :-)

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 23:18
Hi Experts
Please do help me to take decision on selecting BEST GMAT Verbal & Quant course. I got confused as everyone praising about their course eg e-gmat says they are best, math revolution GMAT says that they are leader in Quant etc etc. I need genuine guidance. My background is as below
Profession: Engineer
Quant competency: 7/10
Verbal competency: 5/10 (RC is problematic area)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2018, 10:42
Hi all,

I am new to the GMAT world! I have a steep learning curve ahead of me and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of GMAT prep tutoring services? I am looking for a 1:1 tutor (in-person/ online). Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2018, 04:30
bb wrote:
shohrat6383 wrote:
What do you think about Manhattan Elite Prep courses? I am going to take an intensive course in Dresden Germany in November.

I don't know much about them besides that it is an off-shot from the original Manhattan Review - one of their execs left and started this company. I have hard absolutely nothing good or bad about their instruction or materials they use. Would be curious to hear your thoughts and feedback.

From 2015 to 2018, I tutored for this firm out of Amsterdam, and I was called upon several times to tutor online for their UK and Germany-based students. I did a fine job, of course, but always wrestled with an inexplicable degree of initial resistance. It was good for me, but one day in 2018 I heard from my student - now a friend - that she had enrolled in an-person course with Manhattan, only to be informed - first in the fine print, and then verbally after payment - that too few people had signed up, and we would like to offer you an equivalent number of hours in private tutoring online? This offer was take-it-or-leave-it.

At the moment - and speaking as one of the firms active in Amsterdam - I can attest that there are only three firms offering an in-person class or tutoring service in this city. They are, in order of appearance, Mindful GMAT, GMAT Amsterdam, and me, the Gmat Dojo. I reference a LinkedIn post wherein you can track student feedback about companies that do this scam and the cities in which it's active. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7430594/7430594-6440885732193116162.

And I invite you to know my own thoughts about choosing an online course: https://www.gmat.amsterdam/gmat_secrets_of_success/what-makes-a-good-online-gmat-course.

Kind Regards, and Success,
Omer

Courtesy of the GMAT Dojo, in Amsterdam
http://www.gmat.amsterdam
https://www.linkedin.com/in/omerpelman

Intern
Intern
B
Best GMAT Courses  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2018, 05:01
mission2016 wrote:
Hi bb,

I request for some assistance...

Magoosh: Somehow seems too cheap, but gives 2 CATs. Is this missing something that the others are offering?
GMAT-Pill: Only 1 CAT is an issue when compared with the other offers
Economist: Yes, very expensive. But is it offering something (features, content, etc.) much greater than the others?
Optimus: Seems the best in terms of pricing considering the number of questions and CATs, but very less reviews to read. Seems very few people have taken this course. Is this course missing some aspects apart from the GUI you mention?

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Bansal.

Getting a kudos always feels good :-)

Hello Gaurav.

I happen to have been Optimus' first teacher. In 2013 they had just opened in Berlin. They were at that time searching for a curriculum designer, but we did not manage to reach acceptable terms. Though I tutored for them there for some months, the materials were restricted to Official Guide only. Thereafter I lost touch with what Optimus offers, but let me extend the scope of this topic by referencing my thoughts about outsourced prep materials: https://www.gmat.amsterdam/gmat_secrets ... mat-course. You're looking for bullet point 3.

I also want to invite you to know my thoughs about three big things to do and not before you get too far in: https://www.gmat.amsterdam/gmat_secrets ... r-the-gmat

Bullet 3 again is the one, especially as you choose a training options generally.

Kind Regards, and Success!
Omer

Courtesy of the GMAT Dojo, in Amsterdam
http://www.gmat.amsterdam
https://www.linkedin.com/in/omerpelman

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Technology, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE: Asset Management (Energy and Utilities)
Best GMAT Courses  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 00:58
Hi
I have given GMAT 3 times. 17th Sep 2017 680 (V32,Q50), 4th August 2018 690(V37,Q48), 15th September 2018 650((V31, Q48) canceled this score). After my 1st GMAT I tried to improve my SC by taking egmat SC only course. There was improvement in verbal but quant took hit in 2nd attempt because of last 3 question being wrong. I am unable to comprehend what happened with my third attempt. I am beginning to think that may be verbal score never improved and verbal score in 2nd attempt was an aberration. My mock scores(GMAT Default, EP1, EP2) have been consistently above 720. I am targeting score of 740. I am confused between empowergmat and egmat course. Any help in this regard would be appreciated greatly.
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
V
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 15:18
Hi kewldudeer,

I suggest that you start by posting your story (overall study timeline, when you plan to apply for School, etc.) in the Shared Experience Forum here:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/share-gmat-experience-8/

That way, there can be a broader discussion focused on your studies and goals. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have and offer you the personal advice that you're looking for (you can also feel free to PM or email me directly if you prefer).

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

760+: Learn What GMAT Assassins Do to Score at the Highest Levels
Contact Rich at: Rich.C@empowergmat.com

Rich Cohen

Co-Founder & GMAT Assassin

Special Offer: Save $75 + GMAT Club Tests Free
  Official GMAT Exam Packs + 70 Pt. Improvement Guarantee
www.empowergmat.com/

***********************Select EMPOWERgmat Courses now include ALL 6 Official GMAC CATs!***********************

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Best GMAT Courses &nbs [#permalink] 16 Sep 2018, 15:18

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 67 posts ] 

Best GMAT Courses

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR SEPTEMBER
e-GMAT: Free 30 day Access! 25+ Video Lessons | 400+ Practice Questions | 7 Free Webinars
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Try it for free Online, personalized course | Tutor support | Special GMAT Club discount + tests included
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap