Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 20:03 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1425 [7]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8835 [2]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake ! [#permalink]
workout wrote:
motiv06 wrote:
Hi everybody,

Just to let you all know, I received my interview invitation just a minute ago for my second round application to INSEAD. My AO is AN.

Best of luck to everyone.

motiv06

Congratulations and Good luck for your interview. You can read some of the past INSEAD debriefs here https://gmatclub.com/forum/insead-201/i ... brief.html

Hideto

You would be interested in the above update. Also, from the decision tracker, I see 3 interview invites in the past 24 hrs.

Thanks for the heads up! Yes i see that three people have already been invited for the R2 interviews. Big congrats to you all!

The deadline for interview invites to be sent out is 14 Dec though so i guess they will be sent out in waves. I will definitely try my best to stay optimistic. Good luck to everyone else waiting for their invites!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 670 Q42 V40
Send PM
motiv06 wrote:
Hi everybody,

Just to let you all know, I received my interview invitation just a minute ago for my second round application to INSEAD. My AO is AN.

Best of luck to everyone.

Hi motiv06,

First of all, congrats on receiving the invitation to interview.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application (exact date)?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone, I got my interview invite for R2 this morning- 7am PST. I'm located in USA (west coast). My admissions officer is JM. Good luck to all!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
freetoff wrote:
Hi everyone, I got my interview invite for R2 this morning- 7am PST. I'm located in USA (west coast). My admissions officer is JM. Good luck to all!

Congrats! All the best to you my friend!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Wow! Looking at the decision tracker, I see that the interview invites are coming in fast! Surprising to see since the interview notification deadline is next week... Good luck to all interviewees!
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8835 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi Everyone,

We have an INSEAD admit chat coming up this Sunday.

Where : Chat Room: https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?fl=menu
When : Dec 9; 2pm GMT / 7:30pm India / 10pm Singapore Time

More details here https://gmatclub.com/forum/in-it-to-win ... 83292.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone!

Just got my interview invite - phone call, at 13:30 pm (Portuguese time). My Admissions Officer is IR.
Super excited for the next step! :D

Best of luck to all!
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8835 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
greenfield wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just got my interview invite - phone call, at 13:30 pm (Portuguese time). My Admissions Officer is IR.
Super excited for the next step! :D

Best of luck to all!

greenfield

Congratulations. We have a few INSEAD interview debriefs in the following link to assist in your preparation.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/insead-201/i ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi to all the people on this tread!

I have question regarding the suggested word limit for recommender questions at Insead. How much length would you cap the reply for each question at ? Additionally, for Insead, should the recommender paste his/her replies in text boxes or upload a document in the portal ?

Thanks!
Srinivas
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
srinivasosuri wrote:

I have question regarding the suggested word limit for recommender questions at Insead. How much length would you cap the reply for each question at ? Additionally, for Insead, should the recommender paste his/her replies in text boxes or upload a document in the portal ?

Thanks!
Srinivas

srinivasosuri

I don't know about the word limit but from the following post it looks like the recommenders have to fill a form and submit it i.e recommender pastes his/her replies.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2128336
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [4]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
srinivasosuri wrote:

Thanks!
Srinivas

Hi srinivas,

The recommender will have to copy and paste the answers in the portal ;)

Regarding word limit...there isn't really a limit, which makes it a lot easier for the recommenders to write freely. I can share with you the average length of my 2 recommendations per question, if it helps:

How long have you known the candidate? Define your relationship with the candidate and the circumstances whereby you met.
>> 150 words

1. Comment on the candidate’s career progress to date and his/her career focus? >> 400 words

2. What do you consider to be the candidate’s major strengths? Comment on the factors that distinguish the candidate from other individuals at his/her level. >> 300 words

3. What do you consider to be the candidate’s major weaknesses? >> 150 words

4. Comment on the candidate’s potential for senior management. Do you see him/her as a future leader? >> 100 words

5. Describe the candidate as a person. Comment on his/her ability to establish and maintain relationships, sensitivity to others, self-confidence, attitude, etc. Specifically comment on the candidate’s behaviour or skills in a group setting/team environment. >> 250 words

Best of luck to you!
MBA Section Director
Send PM