[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "198_school_count"
Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 : Johnson - Page 75
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 07:02 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 07:02
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.47
WE:Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Dreamcometrue2024 wrote:
I submitted 3days before the round 3 deadline

­Good luck for the interview!

How long is the deadline for the interview schedule?

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
kiraluvst wrote:
Good luck for the interview! How long is the deadline for the interview schedule? Thanks!

may 24th for r3
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Are there still hope for interviews being sent? As still mine shows under review
Manager
Manager
Send PM
You are not out till they explicitly tell you that you are.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
sanj1998 wrote:
Are there still hope for interviews being sent? As still mine shows under review

Mine too. Do I need to keep my hope up or change my focus on another BS?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
how long has been your under review. Historically speaking, a lot of users reported that they got interview invite after being under review for a couple of days. But there is a user in this chat, who claims to be a student of cornell who is also working closely with adcom. According to that user its not over till its over, and he has seen a lot of people getting not only interview invites, but also acceptance on last date. with that information, do what you will.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
mavrick0102 wrote:
how long has been your under review. Historically speaking, a lot of users reported that they got interview invite after being under review for a couple of days. But there is a user in this chat, who claims to be a student of cornell who is also working closely with adcom. According to that user its not over till its over, and he has seen a lot of people getting not only interview invites, but also acceptance on last date. with that information, do what you will.

Since I submitted my application (D-1) and I see no progress after that. Thanks for the information tho.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
still waiting for my interview invitation. soooooo anxious...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.47
WE:Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM

nerohan96 wrote:

­same here. still 3 days left. fingers crossed 
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
agungprats wrote:

nerohan96 wrote:

­same here. still 3 days left. fingers crossed 

Anyone with gmat waiver got an interview invite yet?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
today i checked in my application that the status has changed from "Under Review" to "Schedule Interview", but I have not received any email.
i sent an email to the adcom to confirm about this, still waiting for their answer..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kiraluvst wrote:
today i checked in my application that the status has changed from "Under Review" to "Schedule Interview", but I have not received any email. i sent an email to the adcom to confirm about this, still waiting for their answer..

Congrats! You should schedule the interview using the link
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dreamcometrue2024 wrote:
kiraluvst wrote:
today i checked in my application that the status has changed from "Under Review" to "Schedule Interview", but I have not received any email. i sent an email to the adcom to confirm about this, still waiting for their answer..

Congrats! You should schedule the interview using the link

­Thanks!

Which link? Is it supposed to be in the email that they send to notify about passing to interview stage?

I have not received any official email lol hope it's not a mistake in the system :')
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kiraluvst wrote:
Thanks! Which link? Is it supposed to be in the email that they send to notify about passing to interview stage? I have not received any official email lol hope it’s not a mistake in the system :’)

Yeah you are right. Sorry I got confused with another school. You should get an email with a link. Hopefully soon
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dreamcometrue2024 wrote:
kiraluvst wrote:
Thanks! Which link? Is it supposed to be in the email that they send to notify about passing to interview stage? I have not received any official email lol hope it’s not a mistake in the system :’)

Yeah you are right. Sorry I got confused with another school. You should get an email with a link. Hopefully soon

­I just got a reply from the adcom that they confirmed that I had been invited to an interview. "It typically takes around 24 hours for the interview invitation to be sent out via email."

I guess good luck for us then! :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kiraluvst wrote:
I just got a reply from the adcom that they confirmed that I had been invited to an interview. "It typically takes around 24 hours for the interview invitation to be sent out via email." I guess good luck for us then! :)

Good luck! I figured the portal is almost never incorrect!
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 393 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Send PM
Expert Reply
Want to position yourself as a strong candidate for MBA applications?

Join us for a comprehensive webinar session as we delve deep into the current economic conditions and their impact on the MBA landscape. Gain valuable insights from industry experts and seasoned professionals as we navigate the challenges and opportunities in today’s job market.

📅 May 16, 2024
🕘 11.30 AM ET | 9.00 PM IST

Speakers for the session:
1. Lauren Wong, MBA Admissions Coach- UCLA Anderson
2. Praveg Maheshwari, Consultant at Bain & Company- INSEAD

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION.​​​​​​​
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  73   74   75   76   77  ...  80   
Moderator:
Johnson, CBS, and McDonough Moderator
3 posts