[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "198_school_count"
Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 : Johnson - Page 73
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 19:31 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 19:31
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [1]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 214 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 184 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
ChristopherZheng wrote:
Can echo that I know a few Indian who got in with gre or low test score. The only thing is while it’s still possible to get scholarship in that route, u are likely won’t receive significant scholarship in that route but admit is 100% possible for Johnson w waiver/low test score from Indian background

I would hazard a guess that they would be Indians who were living / working outside of India.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 214 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hmm not necessarily.

At least one are not
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
when will we start receiving interview invites for R3?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
ChristopherZheng wrote:
Can echo that I know a few Indian who got in with gre or low test score. The only thing is while it’s still possible to get scholarship in that route, u are likely won’t receive significant scholarship in that route but admit is 100% possible for Johnson w waiver/low test score from Indian background

When you say Indian male does it mean Indian passport? Cause there a lot of Indian born people but they are lets say Canadian or American citizen
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.47
WE:Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
MBAXR01 wrote:
I received a email on April 25 to decide to continue with my current IELTS score or inform the date of retake exam. I decided to continue with my current score and my status changed to under review.

­Hi,
Does your IELTS score under the recommended range? I submitted IELTS score with some bands under 7.0 but did not receive any email for confirmation
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Anyone in R3 who has an invitation to interview yet?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Cornell mba application status - 2024 intake [#permalink]
I had submitted my application for R3 on April 10th, the last day for interviews being sent out is May 17th but my application status has not changed from submitted.

When applications are reviewed does the status go to under review and once review it over does it go back to submitted ? Trying to figure out if my application was already reviewed and they passed on me for interview. May17th is only two weeks away so i am getting worried

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [0]
Given Kudos: 20634
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
navyisland967 wrote:
I had submitted my application for R3 on April 10th, the last day for interviews being sent out is May 17th but my application status has not changed from submitted.

When applications are reviewed does the status go to under review and once review it over does it go back to submitted ? Trying to figure out if my application was already reviewed and they passed on me for interview. May17th is only two weeks away so i am getting worried

­
Merging this with the main Johnson topic - hoping some folks will have some good advice/feedback.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I was a round I applicant who was waitlisted, just received the rejection
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
navyisland967 wrote:

­
Not positive, but I'm pretty sure Submitted means that it has not been reviewed yet. Once all the requirements are confirmed to be submitted, the application moves to the Under Review stage.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Interviews will be sent out right up until the May 17 deadline
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
has cornell started sending interview invitation for round 3 applicant?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 172
Schools: Stern '26
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
feraligatr wrote:

But WLs will receive invites anytime right?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
GMATScorer21 wrote:
feraligatr wrote:

But WLs will receive invites anytime right?

­Did you apply to Cornell? saw that you had Stern listed not sure if Cornell was also on your list and what your outcome was for NYU
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Pengui wrote:
Not positive, but I’m pretty sure Submitted means that it has not been reviewed yet. Once all the requirements are confirmed to be submitted, the application moves to the Under Review stage.

thats my understanding as well from r1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 128
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q89 V86 DI81
Send PM
Guys I have a query and it may sound stupid.

Can a CV be of 1 page, front & back? Or should it be of 1 page, mentioning all the details on the front page only?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
cv can be 2 pages max

so just print out 2 pages instead of front and back so it is easier for them to look at the whole cv rather than flipping the paper over all the time
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  71   72   73   74   75  ...  80   
Moderator:
Johnson, CBS, and McDonough Moderator
3 posts