GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Sep 2019, 13:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote'21 (D)
WE: Other (Other)
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 09:41
AliceTiger91 wrote:
Am I the only one here who got the admission without skype interview? I thought it was only the Kira Talent round...

Posted from my mobile device

Skype is for internationals who applied for coop. Domestic who applied for coop will get in person if they move forward.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote'21 (II)
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 09:45
workout wrote:
fnwef23 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Can domestic applicant please share their experiences with the in person interview for the co-op MBA program? I've heard a lot about the Kira interviews but am not quite sure what to expect for the in person interview. Thanks for any help!

fnwef23

Did you check the following link?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/degroote-mcm ... brief.html

I did read through these debriefs, but they only really discuss the Kira interviews. I'm looking for info on the in person (second stage) interview.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 01 Apr 2019, 11:03
AliceTiger91 wrote:
Yes, you will need to send the official GMAT score report via MBA.com directly to McMaster. In terms of the transcipt, McMaster still accept the unofficial soft-copy version on the system. Only after you are admitted then You must have the institution send them the official transcript in a sealed envelope

thinkoutsidethebox wrote:
Question for people who applied, do you have to submit official GMAT report and official transcript from your undergrad like how the application system listed or unofficial ones will suffice as per the email from admissions office?

How long does it take for them to update the application status? I have submitted my resume in my application form but the system still says initiated under resume.

Thanks

do you or anybody else know if they only start reviewing and sending out interview invites after they receive all the official documents? Last time I did this, they only took 11 calendar days, now its been over 2 weeks since my Kira.

edit: emailed the school on Friday, got invite today

Originally posted by thinkoutsidethebox on 27 Mar 2019, 14:52.
Last edited by thinkoutsidethebox on 01 Apr 2019, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Mar 2019, 13:30
DeGroote DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Admitted, 28 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:620 (Q48 V28), GPA: 3.1, Industry: Retail Banking, WE 84, heard via: email
  • Admitted, 59 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:710, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2019, 20:46
Hello All,

My name is Chirag Narang. I have received my admit to DeGroote FT MBA Program - Sept 2019 intake.

Please can you add me to the watsapp group. My number is +91 9892237051.

Thanks!

Regards,
Chirag Narang
Intern
Intern
Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 00:39
last date for applying MBA at DeGroote
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 02:55
emkaay69 wrote:
last date for applying MBA at DeGroote

emkaay69

Is today the last day or do you have a question regarding the last date to apply?

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 03:40
MY SON IS APPEARING FOR IELTS ON 13.04.2019, CAN HE SUBMIT HIS APPLICATION FOR FT MBA, AS PROVISIONAL APPLICATION.
HE GOT 570 IN GMAT.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 03:45
emkaay69 wrote:
MY SON IS APPEARING FOR IELTS ON 13.04.2019, CAN HE SUBMIT HIS APPLICATION FOR FT MBA, AS PROVISIONAL APPLICATION.
HE GOT 570 IN GMAT.

Are you an international applicant and did you check the deadlines on the website? I see the deadline for FT MBA for internationals is March 1st.

https://mbarecruit.degroote.mcmaster.ca/admissions/
B
Schools: DeGroote'21 (II)

Show Tags

New post 03 Apr 2019, 13:00
Hello All!

Have any domestic applicants gone through the in-person interview yet? I sent in my KIRA interview last week and then got the invitation to come for my in person interview next week. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare? Is the in person interview similar questioning to the KIRA? Should I know specific business news or knowledge before going in? Thanks for any help!

Paige
Intern
Intern
Schools: DeGroote'21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2019, 15:55
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been admitted to the Full Time MBA program starting September-2019.

In case, I can be of assistance to anyone, feel free to drop-in a message.

Please let me know if there is an whatsapp group for the admits.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 10:45
Applied to the co-op program as a domestic applicant with more than 5 years work exp. I was rejected even though my in person interview went well so I guess it is true that they don't take applicants with more than 5 year domestic experience. I only wanted the co-op program to change careers. I read that they have limited care/provide no career services to their FT students because their main concern are co-op students, and LinkedIn statistics proves that to be quite true.

Anyway, best of luck to all
Denied
10 Mar, 2019
10 Apr 2019, 22:32
thinkoutsidethebox via Email
If you have more than 5-years work experience, they discriminate against you. They are also slow in keeping you updated or don't reply emails. For a tier-2 business school, they certainly have some obnoxious attitude [#permalink]
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2019, 00:48
Is there a Whatsapp group for the admitted FT students ? If so, please PM me. Thank you.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2019, 12:08
My name is Jay Bhatia. I have received my admit to DeGroote FT MBA Program - Sept 2019 intake.

Please ,can you add me to the whatsapp group. My number is +91 9819936385.

Thanks!

Regards,
JAY BHATIA

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote'21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 3.7
WE: Operations (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2019, 14:46
Just got admitted today for the MBA Co-op Program via email as well a “congratulations” text message. I’m a domestic applicant with 1 year work experience , if anyone has any questions feel free to ask?

Manager
Manager
B
Schools: Schulich "22 (A)
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2019, 13:52
Hey guys,

I just got admitted to the FT MBA with a 5k Scholarship. I always find these boards to be super helpful so if anyone needs any information or has questions about the application process and beyond, please don't hesitate to send me a message!

As for the KIRA video questions, the following were the questions I got:

What are your goals post MBA and why did you choose DeGroote?
Give examples of any community work you have done in the past. Why did you get involved and what was the outcome of your work there?
Give an example of some charity work you have done in your community.

Written question: How do you tackle a number of tasks that need to be completed? How do you prioritize these tasks?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2019, 19:50
Hi all,
Can i get admit to the co op program if i have 3yrs bcom and 2 yrs experience?
Is there a need to study MCom?
Kindly guide.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2019, 21:28
Hi all,
Can i get admit to the co op program if i have 3yrs bcom and 2 yrs experience?
Is there a need to study MCom?
Kindly guide.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake   [#permalink] 24 Aug 2019, 21:28

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 139 posts ] 

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status